Imposter lady boy arrested

Thaivisa News

I'm glad to hear that it's not only the farangs that are naive and gullible but also happens to the Thais.

Rejoice my friends, you never gonna be alonethumbsup.gif

It is more depressing to learn the locals are much better prospects financially these days.

Imho this story is more closely related to the Nigerian Prince Wabubu type of email scams, than it is related to transvestism, or the remarkably law-abiding behaviour seen in the vast majority of the transgender community. It is a serial-offender using false promises to con gullible people out of their life savings, very similar to the promises of Wabubu & Co to give you billions in gold if you just forward him a few hundred grand first.

Both scams are cruel and exploit the most basic human needs, the need to get money or the need to feel loved. I see the ladyboy/transvestite aspect as entirely incidental to the scam, it could just as easily have been a natal female using genuine photos to scam the guy out of his money.

But also I don't blame the victim for being fooled, if anything his behaviour was normal, he just wanted to be in love with a nice wife, and start a family. The con-artist was very cruel to exploit this man's natural impulses, and I hope that the sentencing will reflect this callousness and cruelty.

Edited by Yunla
  • Like 1

I am wrong..or the post do not said "a Thai man".... with that name can be from other countries too....I do not believe that a Thai man will be so stupid in dealing with a Thai "woman". All the contrary.

Edited by Muzarella

I was expecting the 'Impostor ladyboy" to have actually been a woman smile.png

That's what I thought too. rolleyes.gif

If it's not a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman, 'impostor ladyboy' is redundant.

I have seen ladyboys that I thought were legitimately women. But, they have been stupendously beautiful. I have never heard of a local being fooled.

Nonetheless, am amusing story about a fool and his money!

How can you be an imposter ladyboy?

A ladyboy is just a bloke pretending to be a woman.

Some are pretty and some look like the walking dead.

'Imposter' as in the person running the scam was pretending to be an entirely different person. The fact that they include the descriptor 'ladyboy' is immaterial.

True transgenders are not 'pretending'.

Some men/women/transgenders are pretty and some look like the walking dead.

Well its not just the Thai lady that gets turned over by the Africans, As soon as he or she asked for that amount to buy a ring he should have known, at the very latest, Oh well join the list of Thousands of Farang that have had the same done to them, but mostly by real women

If your average smart Thai guy has this kind of money to spend to find a partner, god help the cheap Charlie farang,,but seriously I find the whole story hard to believe, all the cute young hookers on every street corner. And he has ??? And sends 600,000 baht plus for a ring to a face on the Internet, story is a joke or the Thai guy needs serious medication.