Want to sell a 2013 April Toyota vios. .need advise

Hi ..I am intending to sell a white vios as stated above. .it's white colour. .selling cause underutilised ...mileage for what years is only 18000km

It's gear manual..any good shop to recommend to go to or can advise what's the second hand value of this car?

Thanks

When you list it, emphasize that it is "farang owned and maintained." This should give you an advantage over the many Thais starting to unload their subsidized payment used cars that have not been maintained at all.

Edited by mesquite

I have done the red book valuation...how much would I be able to sell at least?

Trade in price 395000 baht

Private sale 465000

Is it the new shape or the previous shape? Is it a J badge or an E badge?

It's e badge... the old shape vios but very rarely used

OK, the bad news is, that Redbook valuation is wrong then :(

According to Thanachart blue book, the old shape E manual is worth 70K less than the new shape:

http://www.thanachartbluebook.com/detail_car.asp?P1=12D5FEC65AFB8F2539D49C9F69CD1ED4E90F1A825034B66F48324A0C3CB7E235

http://www.thanachartbluebook.com/detail_car.asp?P1=7B43F1EFAC347321026F921EC76E809CFE31734D92E04022D70A7E3C37616EF0

When I did valuation on red book..there was a 2013 and a special selection called 2013 March. .so I suppose that should be the old model?

The new (current) shape was officially released on 25/3/13 - so you selected the wrong model :(

Let me put it this way - there's no way the old shape, with manual gears, is getting anything remotely close to 480K. And even the blue book numbers are probably optimistic in the current (buyers) market.

Edited by IMHO