Husband and mianoi commit suicide to upset wife

Thaivisa News

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need someone to confirm I have a proper understanding of the protocol here. If a western person commits suicide, we need to show empathy, compassion, and try to understand how society failed them. If a Thai commits suicide, then we must disparage, ridicule, and just generally abuse them? Is that an accurate summary of how each human life is valued?

RIP

Good work Sealbashwai2.gif : It's called Thai Visa expat pack mentality, as they grovel to climb up a notch or two on the TV scale of one upmanship

It has ever been thus

It's also called hungover, nasty and mean spirited, dragging others down to their level..

signed,

the lowest common denominator

Why have you seen the need to post that foul picture?

For the real police (Thai Visa's Investigative Poster's Unit) to conclude what really happened.

If you consider a picture of two recently deceased bodies, clothed, without major injury, or any sort of gore, as 'foul' then there's something wrong somewhere with you.

Yes I do consider it foul as I would any voyeuristic picture of a tragedy.

Almost as foul as any sick mind that sees it as justifiable.

Have you seen the front page of Thai newspaper?

Was in a library once and a bunch of school kids came in. Some started looking at the newspapers. A few had front-page pictures of a tragedy where 5 children drowned. Blast across the front page of the newspaper. Because there was no blood, there was no pixelation. 5 drowned children laid out in a row, with people pointing at them, with no pixelation, on the front page of the newspapers that the public buy.

So you're having a go at 'sick minded' Thai society and culture now are you?

This aspect of the press and television here?

Yes I am.

It is sick and completely unnecessary.

However I am not having a go exclusively at Thais or the thai press. My contempt towards those who defend this vile practice is universal.

Whether it be the press, social media or those pieces of faeces who stand around filming others misery on their mobile devices to exhibit and "share" for profit or entertainment, I despise them all.

They are all foul, irredeemably contemptible, worthless specimens of humanity.

Edited by Bluespunk

They sure showed her ... now they are gone and she will find another

and she will get whatever he had

point well made 555

I'ts a great old laugh all right....isn't it?

But Lucky Lew gets Brownie points from the TV pack mentality gang, who fawn and fall all over each other to see who can out do each other on the heartless scale.

Why can't they sort out these issues on a Thai version of the Gerry Springer show ? That way no one has to die and the rest of the community would be riveted by it...a great hit for someone in the media.

And You look like just the guy to do the job - a real dead ringer for Gerry, circa 2020thumbsup.gif

Need someone to confirm I have a proper understanding of the protocol here. If a western person commits suicide, we need to show empathy, compassion, and try to understand how society failed them. If a Thai commits suicide, then we must disparage, ridicule, and just generally abuse them? Is that an accurate summary of how each human life is valued?

RIP

Good work Sealbashwai2.gif : It's called Thai Visa expat pack mentality, as they grovel to climb up a notch or two on the TV scale of one upmanship

It has ever been thus

It's also called hungover, nasty and mean spirited, dragging others down to their level..

signed,

the lowest common denominator

Just a small point.

There is a bit of a difference between between someone who commits a final act because they feel they have no other option, and a couple who ''put on a show'' and write a note saying so, if they could have added sound effects, they probably would have done.

What a sad sad group of posters here I am certain where ever you xpats came from you were the example everyone looked up to never made mistakes

So you came to Thailand so you couls share your brilliance and help these poor people so in need of wise counselling but what these Thais get is a bunch of losers that were losers at home so the come here thinking they can run down these people their life style look in the mirror and if what you spout is what you really belive do us all a favor and keep it to yourselves

'what these Thai's get'? clap2.gif it's a discussion FORUM

post number 1? you joined just to say this? go on admit it you are a double poster Khun Pumpuy

How do you know he's fat? Or is that just a "clever" dig at the guy cause you disagree with his morality. I'm gonna call you Khun Godclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

RIP

it makes no difference western or asian, if suicide is your only answer you are as dumb as a box of rocks and may be correct in your "final" choice. :-)

I assume you count those with a mental illness as "dumb as a box of rocks" in your special world

How about special needs people - any empathy for them folks either?

Didn't think sobah.gif

It's time to vomit

RIP

There is no complicated protocol here for posting on the suicides of either Westerners or Thais... We say what we feel. It's really that simple.

Thank you for the clarification. "Simple" sums it up quite nicely

Yes it's really simple... Are you in anyway confused by it?

Not at all - you have the empathy of a plastic flower, and that ain't much to hang your hat on dude. One needs few inference skills to garner that little gem.

Me, I feel with my hands

Why would the mia noi want to do herself in? It is only suicide if it was self inflicted. Otherwise, it could be a murder-suicide. But to spite the wife by killing yourself and your mia noi is a bit of a stretch IMHO. I would look at another angle.

You may be right but in 37 years in Asia I've read, and unfortunately seen, suicides where it was supposed to hurt someone else.

Especially horrible are those where a partner in a marriage or relationship takes a child(ren) with them as a supposed final insult or pain.

RIP

There is no complicated protocol here for posting on the suicides of either Westerners or Thais... We say what we feel. It's really that simple.

So you only feel compassion for westerners then? Because, as Sealbash is pointing out, there does seem to be a difference in how people here react to the suicides of westerners (all too common) versus Thais. But that seems ok to you - you're just expressing your 'feelings'...

RIP

If a westerner did this, I believe he would get the same treatment.

It's stupid no matter who does it.

• 2 weeks later...

So; the wife murdered then and wrote all the notes. Wouldn't be that difficult to fool the brainless numbskulls they call Police would it ?

Like stealing candy from a baby passifier.gif I guess, think they (police) were all born yesterday ...crazy.gif