Pattaya Tourist Police round-up Ladyboy's on Walking Street

webfact

Another breach of human rights by the Boys In Brown. Being a trans sexual is not against the law, nor is being on the streets. I can just imagine the indignant squawks on Thai Visa if next time around the swoop was on homosexuals or heterosexuals on suspicion they might be up to something naughty (which in Pattaya is more than a remote possibility).

Live and let live, guys. Or girls. Or in-betweens. Or not-sure-yets

Let's get real here.

The majority of men who visit the walking street are heterosexuals many of whom have a dislike of Ladyboys.

They are men with pride and the last thing they want is to be seen in the company of a Ladyboy.

When approached on the street most will look the other way or politely say no thanks.

However the street Ladyboys aren't that easy to avoid and will grab your arm or block your way and that is when the trouble starts.

The farang gets annoyed tells the Ladyboy to F off and next thing you know verbal abuse flying both ways.

This, way too many times, ends up with a fight all because one is desperate for money and the other wants nothing to do with the gay scene.

The way I look at it is allowing Ladyboys to tout for customers on the street is asking for trouble and the Police should have the brains to ban them from doing so.

It's not a breach of civil rights t's common sense. A ladyboy want to sell his/her body or a Farang wants to buy there are plenty bars where they can meet/work

Going back a few years Soi Cowboy had the same problem, guys being accosted by these street workers and more than a few were mugged under the bridge opposite Soi 18.

Tong Lor police wised up and moved the lot of them. Lumpini need to get their act together ad move them away from Soi 4 (Nana)

I for one get fed up of them grabbing you, blocking your way etc.......only a matter of time before someone is badly injured or worse.

It is my human right to be able to walk along any street and not be accosted by anyone.

Live and let live only works in the movies mate...only fools show red rags to bulls

You are bring back memories of the good old days in Bangkok. I remember that bridge well,

there was a narrow area with poor lighting where about three ladyboys would wait to

pickpocket you as you walked past. Sort of like lions waiting for gazelles ( tourists) walking on the

path to the watering hole ( Thermae bar) . Those ones I would always warn well in advance as I got near, and could see them start to close in on me. And you are right, they indeed disappeared.

They must have robbed a lot of people for the police to shut them down.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now they will join the others around beach rd & Soi 10 late at night picking pockets. Problem solved!

They are nothing but trouble as far as I'm concerned. Round them all up and ship them far away somewhere. Maybe make some special area for them and don't allow them to do it anywhere else. Anyone interested in that can go there and leave the rest of us alone.

The ones with regular jobs seem mostly ok. I have no problem with those.

Sounds a bit like something HItler would say.

There is always some clown, in this case the aptly named "circusman", who will attempt to derail an argument by applying a fallacy of irrelevance, in this case the use of Hitler as a comparison.

Rounding up lawbreakers and confining them away from the public has been done successfully for centuries, it is called arrest, trial conviction and imprisonment.

the ones in the photo look as rough as a badgers a**e

Granted..... :-) But they are not really working the appeal angle.

They need to look just a bit like a woman to put you off your

guard for a few seconds so they can move in for the pickpocket

move. The best move Pattaya could make is to get every single

one of them off Walking street and Beach road. Create a special

ladyboy street. If you want one, go there. But keep these creatures

away from the rest of us.

I suppose it is just a matter of time before I get into trouble. I have

a standing rule that if a guy grabs my crotch, he is going to get a

punch to the face. Whether it is Thailand , England, or anywhere

else in the world. Amazing Thailand does not matter to me......

Anybody that puts up with that crap while whimpering about how

it is the custom here needs to grow a pair of balls....

Create a special ladyboy street. They have a place called boys town and there are a few normal bars and some decent restaurants on there but it is 90% gay. I may be me but i always get nervous at the thought of being seen around there, even if its just playing in the pool league.

Rather naive don't you think.

The 'sweet and kind' ones have little need to be hanging around on Walking St, or on Beach Rd.

The 'innocent ones' hanging around in those places are in a minority.

They are being detained for soliciting, and as there appears to be a lot of crime against tourists (many violent) where LBs are involved, there is a little profiling going on.

As you say, 99.5% of them give the rest a bad name.

It's true that soliciting is illegal in Thailand, but it's not fair to round up just the Ladyboys as virtually everyone working in walking street is soliciting.

99% of ladyboys in Thailand are invisible, just getting in with their lives working normal job and never getting into any trouble. The ones that make trouble are a tiny percentage, to suggest that 99.5% of them are trouble is very misinformed indeed.

I agree that the Ladyboys working in Walking Street late at night are not representative of Ladyboys in general, but it's still sad that they all get a bad name.

Id hardly call what they do a " normal job" by any stretch of the imagination.

Ladyboys are part of Thailand's appeal.

Most ladyboys are sweet and kind, but of course there are a minority that are always in the news for the wrong reasons.

It's a concern that police feel a round-up of ladyboys even legal, it's OK to mention the ones that are illegal or fail a drug test but what about the innocent ladyboys who are detained. On the face of it they are being detained just for being ladyboys and being on walking street... that can't be legal and it certainly is not fair.

The word "Ladyboys" and "Soi Dogs" are interchangeable in the context of your post.

Edited by DLock

3 failed urine tests to determine the presence of methamphetamine in their systems

3 out of 34 tested negative..., the rest...?

i know for a fact 90% of these kathoeys are taking ice, how the cops dont take them in i do not know.

Another breach of human rights by the Boys In Brown. Being a trans sexual is not against the law, nor is being on the streets. I can just imagine the indignant squawks on Thai Visa if next time around the swoop was on homosexuals or heterosexuals on suspicion they might be up to something naughty (which in Pattaya is more than a remote possibility).

Live and let live, guys. Or girls. Or in-betweens. Or not-sure-yets.

Fortunately Thailand is not as weak as the EU, bowing to human rights bullshit every time. With regards to the LBs in Pattaya, I think it is more important to protect the human rights of the victims - the many tourists who get attacked, even if it infringes on the human rigths of the LBs.

I am all for live and let live, but unfortunately the LBs are not, as they insist on their "right" to rob and assault people in order to support their lifestyle.

As someone already said, unfortunately 99% of the ladyboys ruin it for the rest of them, but as the police are unable/unwilling to find and exclude the 1% from the roundups, rounding up all of them is the next best solution.

"unfortunately 99% of the ladyboys ruin it for the rest of them"

that's pretty...accurate, but funny.

"Pattaya Tourist Police round-up Ladyboy’s on Walking Street"

There it is again, that image of Tourist Police riding wild horses, cracking whips, six-guns a-blazing, chasing ladyboys down Walking Street towards the Police Station corral, tourists madly jumping out the way of the chaos.......................biggrin.png

you remember that tv series,can you imagine the above with the tune blasting away,RAWHIDEcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I dont know who exactly a grotesque amphetamine addicted robbing prostitute of indeterminate sexuality is supposed to appeal to, but if it is you then you need help, and quickly.

Yep, categorize millions and millions of people through one photo, and one incredibly bigoted expression of hate-speech.

Next up, MUSTYJACK shares his considered opinions on women, blacks, and muslims. Don't miss it!

"No Apologist", it sure sounds like you should call yourself "The Apologist"

"Pattaya Tourist Police round-up Ladyboy’s on Walking Street"

There it is again, that image of Tourist Police riding wild horses, cracking whips, six-guns a-blazing, chasing ladyboys down Walking Street towards the Police Station corral, tourists madly jumping out the way of the chaos.......................biggrin.png

you remember that tv series,can you imagine the above with the tune blasting away,RAWHIDEcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I was just about to post,

Round Up, that's what you do with cattle.

Beat me by a minute.

3 failed urine tests to determine the presence of methamphetamine in their systems

i know for a fact 90% of these kathoeys are taking ice, how the cops dont take them in i do not know.

How do you know? Are you selling it to them? Is this how you make your "dirtycash"?

You know for a fact...............How is that, do tell !

I'm shaking my head reading the posts on this thread...

The pros and cons regarding ladyboys tongue.png (see sig. below)

Repeat criminals are criminals whether wearing a frock or not...

No "official" tolerance for aggressive behavior, theft, and assaults on tourists is the only common sense strategy. It's in the city's best interests.

I have lived here 13 years and the problem has grown out of control...

Well, there you have it. The big one in yellow is the same freak that viscously attacked the Irish tourist.

https://youtu.be/q1XQjEHb6_Q

The one with the innocent, pouty expression? Hard to believe.

OMG.

Go to 00:46 on that video and watch the guy : I've seen him before - he is an intergalactic snake alien I saw on Dr Who once. There will be a mother Alien nearby who looks suspiciously like lengths of vacuum cleaner hose.

Call out the Army so they can attack but be killed fruitlessly.

Most ladyboys are sweet and kind, but of course there are a minority that are always in the news for the wrong reasons.

It's a concern that police feel a round-up of ladyboys even legal, it's OK to mention the ones that are illegal or fail a drug test but what about the innocent ladyboys who are detained. On the face of it they are being detained just for being ladyboys and being on walking street... that can't be legal and it certainly is not fair.

I take objection to your comments about them "just being lady boys" There is an endemic problem with them on Walking Street. Your comment is akin to not dealing with a terrorist.

You are trying to be politically correct here and that causes a lot of problems.

I.E. Hypothetically the threat of a terrorist act is imminent at a fictitious airport . So what do you do Start screening passengers on flights Right ?. Well I do not think you would have a lot of luck screening passengers flying in from Japan or Korean if you are looking for a Muslim extremest . But try and start looking at flights coming in from Pakistan or Afghanistan or maybe even

Turkey .You would probably have better luck. You see we are not race profiling. We are using Logic For the most part these are the areas that most Muslim Terrorists come from. Not too many from Japan or England. So logic tells you better to use your resources wisely.

The same logic can be said for Lady boys on Walking Street. Your normal run of the mill bar girl is not causing tourists problems But a lot of lady boys are .

So you remark is one that is uneducated at best and dumb and worst . Put your resources to work where you will get the best shot and cleaning up the problem

NIce round up of recent ladyboy crimes in Pattaya jamesjohnstonthird . I knew

there was a lot ,but still amazing to see them all together. So the creature in yellow, attacks

a tourist with in essence intent to kill by driving a high heel spike into his head,

is let out after paying some minor fine and back on walking street looking for

a new victim?? What the bleep is wrong with the justice system here ?? Prayut

is trying to bolster the image of Thailand, and the Pattaya police are basically

letting insane ladyboys go free to attack new tourists...... Hopefully some news

story will come out about how much the creature in yellow paid to get out.

Surprised they did not fine him as well for having his head in the wrong place at the wrong time. Brings to mind another ladyboy attack where the attacked people were fined.

the filthy looking animal in the yellow is called " natalie " top drug dealer and lady boy mafia boss in all of pattaya. she is the brute that beat up the old guy because he refused her advances ( well more of a harrasement )

6 weeks ago some poor russian girl also got a show in her face and was covered head to toe in blood.

the same freak who went to slap my head 2 nights beforehand on walking street, lucky i did not respond. i know better after a run in with 4 -5 of them after i too refused one of their advances in bkk a few years ago, i was attacked with bottles and shoes then, gave 1-2 of them a decent beating but more came out to help them so i had to walk away with damaged price but i learn just to walk by and ignore them now. i have thai ladyboy friend who told me when i asked her what the penalty will be for natalie and my friend told me that natalie knows many big police and would only need to pay a little bit of money like 1000 baht or so for the assult. the now we see this animal walking the street as free as a bird , look at her smug face standing there she makes me sick.

another round up......i wont hold my breath coffee1.gif

Natalie top drug dealer and mafia boss? He/she doesn't look like someone rich...

As is well known Thailand is home to countless Ladyboys in all Provinces, Towns and Villages.

Most hold jobs and lead respectable lives indeed many in very good positions ( No Pun intended! )

But of course it's the Scum who hit the news and usually in very sleazy Pattaya.

if you fancy getting Mugged and Attacked the take a walk by the beach at night.....and you will be sure to get a nasty surprise.

Live and let live, guys. Or girls. Or in-betweens. Or not-sure-yets

Let's get real here.

The majority of men who visit the walking street are heterosexuals many of whom have a dislike of Ladyboys.

They are men with pride and the last thing they want is to be seen in the company of a Ladyboy.

When approached on the street most will look the other way or politely say no thanks.

However the street Ladyboys aren't that easy to avoid and will grab your arm or block your way and that is when the trouble starts.

The farang gets annoyed tells the Ladyboy to F off and next thing you know verbal abuse flying both ways.

This, way too many times, ends up with a fight all because one is desperate for money and the other wants nothing to do with the gay scene.

The way I look at it is allowing Ladyboys to tout for customers on the street is asking for trouble and the Police should have the brains to ban them from doing so.

It's not a breach of civil rights t's common sense. A ladyboy want to sell his/her body or a Farang wants to buy there are plenty bars where they can meet/work

Going back a few years Soi Cowboy had the same problem, guys being accosted by these street workers and more than a few were mugged under the bridge opposite Soi 18.

Tong Lor police wised up and moved the lot of them. Lumpini need to get their act together ad move them away from Soi 4 (Nana)

I for one get fed up of them grabbing you, blocking your way etc.......only a matter of time before someone is badly injured or worse.

It is my human right to be able to walk along any street and not be accosted by anyone.

Live and let live only works in the movies mate...only fools show red rags to bulls

I was unaware Tonglor police had actively removed the LBs from Soi Cowboi, but I am very pleased to hear that. It means it is possible to get rid of them, and then it is also possible in Nana, Pattaya etc.

And just to be clear, the police is not allowing LBs to tout for customers on the street, they are allowing thieves and robbers to assault tourists. Having sex with tourists is a tiny side business for the LBs, the main "business" is theft and robbery.

As someone already mentioned there is no reason to mix these groups of people. The LBs and their customers can get their own area(s) somewhere far from the rest of us, where they can rob, assault and otherwise entertain eachother. Then put a big sign at the entrance of the new area saying "danger" or similar.

Buw huuhhh, Grow up man.......

Nothing is based on being fair in Thailand......... And as many Thai people started saying...

If you no like..... Go home Fallang.....

wai2.gif

So now they will join the others around beach rd & Soi 10 late at night picking pockets. Problem solved!

They are nothing but trouble as far as I'm concerned. Round them all up and ship them far away somewhere. Maybe make some special area for them and don't allow them to do it anywhere else. Anyone interested in that can go there and leave the rest of us alone.

Edited by lapd, Today, 02:40 .

Edited by lapd, Today, 02:40 .

So lapd where do you suggest we ship them to,?? Maybe we could put them on a train and send them to a camp???? Jesus Christ leave them alone the majority are trying to earn a living, the minority are a pain and are dangerous, but it's the same in any city all over the world not just the ladyboys in pattaya.....

The number of ladyboys offering their services in Pattaya corresponds to the demand in the city for those services. Where there is demand there is supply. They are not my cup of tea so I would try to avoid them if I was out alone. That might mean crossing the road, turning round and going the other way, popping into a bar or a shop. If you approach them you are likely to get a proposition; I've yet to see anyone with a sign round their necks saying "No Ladyboys Welcome". You are just as likely to get propositioned by a "straight" girl if you are out alone, but, of course, no-one seems to mind that so much. A proposition from a ladyboy is not a deliberate slur against anyone's manhood; it's just a business proposition. Take it or leave it with good grace & humour.