Suthep welcomes five more years for PM Prayut

webfact

and what major issue has Mr P really solved?

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

Human trafficking ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

Has he actually done anything?

it is same same in LOS

They have actually done a lot in less than a year, far more good than the previous administration did in their term.

They stopped the violence and killing.

Put an end to the rice pledging scheme which it now has been revealed was costing the country around 300 billion a year.

Paid the rice farmers who someone forgot to make allowance to pay when they dissolved parliament.

Brought the rampant corruption within the scheme into the open and started prosecutions against the corrupt and negligent.

Started selling off the deteriorating rice stockpiles.

Restarted rice trading stalled by the hoarding of the scheme.

Made a good and continuing start on reclaiming encroached land.

Bringing corrupt cops to justice including one high profile case even you must have heard of.

Working on cleaning up a corruption and slavery ridden fishing industry.

Tackling human trafficking.

Working on much needed reforms.

Those are facts and the truth, although I know they must be difficult for you to accept, and there is much more.

You should note that none of those things that the present administration has to tackle are of their own making but are instead all inherited from previous administrations.

You should also note that should the amnesty bill have been passed all the corruption and crime associated with the above would have been forgiven up to the time that bill was passed.

The country has the people who came out and protested the bill, including the reds, and those such as Suthep who became leaders to thank for saving it from allowing the corrupt to get away with their crime and keep their illegal wealth.

Do you honestly in your hearts of hearts believe this balderdash you write everyday? I feel embarrassed for you, I really do

When you have no answer attack the poster, would you like links to everything I have written ? I can provide them.

You know full well I can't answer due to draconian laws!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"<<Suthep>> said he had no plans to return to politics".

I see - eerily similar to Prayuth having said in the past "I will not stage a coup", and "I will not become the Prime Minister".

The words "salt" and "grain" come to mind ...

And how many times has Thaksin Shinawatra promised to quit politics now?

1, 2, 5, 10 15 or more. I forget there have been so many.

He's staying out of politics unless he needs to make a political announcement.

Look that pic in the OP, yea he's a monk...

"Suthep Thaugsuban speaking on a stage during an anti-government rally in Bangkok on 3 Jan 2014."

Reading and comprehension skills.

Failed, must try harder.

"<<Suthep>> said he had no plans to return to politics".

I see - eerily similar to Prayuth having said in the past "I will not stage a coup", and "I will not become the Prime Minister".

The words "salt" and "grain" come to mind ...

And how many times has Thaksin Shinawatra promised to quit politics now?

1, 2, 5, 10 15 or more. I forget there have been so many.

Good that you realise he is as bad as Mr T. ?

Prayut 5 more years thumbsup.gif

Best PM I have seen so far

If you started spouting this guff in your home country, you would be sectioned under the mental health act

Since we are in Thailand and not in any expat home country (as strange as it may seems to you) many Thais share h90 opinion coffee1.gif

Everyone knows that this was a well orchestrated double pronged attack. Suthep in the streets to create the situation & then Prayuth sweeps in to 'solve' the 'problem'.

Nobody is fooled, home or abroad. It is well documented why this needed to take place at the time it did, and it's got nothing to do with the reasons Prayuth or his idiot followers on TVF give.

Suthep stay out of politics...Oh please he is the epitome of a Thai politician; cunning, devious, duplicitous, calculating, forgive me for a moment of suspended disbelief

Thank God for Thailand that this man did NOT stay out of Thai politics..... he will be remembered in history as a Saint... but he has had his day and he knows that too well... enjoy your retirement Mr Suthep.... wai2.gif

He will certainly enjoy retirement, when he has finished counting all the rewards his companies receive in government projects.

They have actually done a lot in less than a year, far more good than the previous administration did in their term.

Put an end to the rice pledging scheme which it now has been revealed was costing the country around 300 billion a year.

Paid the rice farmers who someone forgot to make allowance to pay when they dissolved parliament.

Brought the rampant corruption within the scheme into the open and started prosecutions against the corrupt and negligent.

Bringing corrupt cops to justice including one high profile case even you must have heard of.

Those are facts and the truth, although I know they must be difficult for you to accept, and there is much more.

You should note that none of those things that the present administration has to tackle are of their own making but are instead all inherited from previous administrations.

You should also note that should the amnesty bill have been passed all the corruption and crime associated with the above would have been forgiven up to the time that bill was passed.

The country has the people who came out and protested the bill, including the reds, and those such as Suthep who became leaders to thank for saving it from allowing the corrupt to get away with their crime and keep their illegal wealth.

Do you honestly in your hearts of hearts believe this balderdash you write everyday? I feel embarrassed for you, I really do

When you have no answer attack the poster, would you like links to everything I have written ? I can provide them.

You know full well I can't answer due to draconian laws!

What a cop out piece of BS, you know what I have posted is the truth and you and your jonnie come lately mate know I can prove what I post.

Everyone knows that this was a well orchestrated double pronged attack. Suthep in the streets to create the situation & then Prayuth sweeps in to 'solve' the 'problem'.

Nobody is fooled, home or abroad. It is well documented why this needed to take place at the time it did, and it's got nothing to do with the reasons Prayuth or his idiot followers on TVF give.

Please post your documented proof.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

And where are those damned Soap Operas he kept spouting about? Just what the hell has he been DOING with all his time?!?

Oh yeah, making lists of "human trash."

Are you really that half-witted or is this simply baiting?

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

Some people just like to complain. It's in their nature. Give them a $100 and they complain that it's not in 10s and 20s.

Seems many here have short memories. How anyone could want things the way they were when the puppet was in charge, as opposed to how they are now, is beyond me. It's a miracle her and her brother didn't bankrupt the country with their vote (rice) buying scheme.

Are you really that half-witted or is this simply baiting?

You don't have to use insults a simple admission that you cant (as everyone knows) would suffice.

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

he's not attacking you, he is feeling sorry for you.

When you start with :

then you demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of the orchestrated nature of the protests...

Then you continue with :

Paid the rice farmers

who were not paid because banks which had previously been threatened by the PDRC to not support the government were simply "ordered" to make loans by the General,

and then when you add this little gem...

cheesy.gif which seriously makes me feel embarrassed for you too.

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

You forgot a Major Hurdle ! the Lottery tickets

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

You forgot a Major Hurdle ! the Lottery tickets
Interesting input about how a biased mind thinks.

The list above shows exactly issues that this nation needs setting right, and actions have been started to do so in less than a year.

The previous administration ignored all these issues even when in office for almost 3 years.

The biased mind ignores the log, but arrow the speck of dust.

Edited by trogers

When you start with :

then you demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of the orchestrated nature of the protests...

Then you continue with :

Paid the rice farmers

who were not paid because banks which had previously been threatened by the PDRC to not support the government were simply "ordered" to make loans by the General,

The banks were not allowed to make loans to the government while they were in care-taker mode. The PDRC "threatened" them because the banks would be breaking the law if they loaned any money to the care-taker government.

Once the general took power, the banks could legally loan money to the government.

When you start with :

Then you continue with :

Paid the rice farmers

The banks were not allowed to make loans to the government while they were in care-taker mode. The PDRC "threatened" them because the banks would be breaking the law if they loaned any money to the care-taker government.

Once the general took power, the banks could legally loan money to the government.

One also need to understand why the law disallow a caretaker govt to put the country into more debts.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When you start with :

Then you continue with :

Paid the rice farmers

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3- which seriously makes me feel embarrassed for you too.

One also need to understand why the law disallow a caretaker govt to put the country into more debts.

Yes, there are very good reasons why a caretaker government cannot incur national debt.

Perhaps Monk Suthep has been blasting out David Bowie over the temple's tannoy system a tad too much:

"We've got five years, stuck on my eyes

We've got five years, what a surprise

We've got five years, my brain hurts a lot

We've got five years, that's all we've got"