Pattaya Immigration arrest Russian and British man in theft and extortion case

webfact

Obviously there is more to this case than meets the eye. This sort of stuff doesn't just happen for no reason.

The reason is the greed of low life gangsters who are too lazy and selfish to make a legal living like the rest of us.

I know "Thor" Hallan.

In my experience he is a sad and self-deluded person.

Again, in my experience he does foolish things and sometimes viciously.

But there is a great deal more to this story related to his arrest than is published.

Much as I do NOT admire this man Hallan (aka Halland) I do not believe he is guilty of such a desperate and silly act as charged.

Ahhh that glorious City of Smiles and it's select and elegant members of exquisite expat community!..lock'em up and throw away the key!..the fake biker looking dude will have plenty of time in Thai jail to go back to body-building that he seem to have neglected for years..

Edited by pattayadude

Multi millionaire my arse, don't make me laugh. Probably just a old lowlife cheap charlie from north England where most of them who hide over here come from.

All think they are jack the lads, send him back to Manchester haha.

An yes I'm English. But wouldn't want anything to do with these scums that come over here to continue their rogue trade on innocent people.

I nearly got scammed myself here 5yrs ago on a new condo development. But managed to get my investment back but other investors were not so lucky.

An this so called developer was from the uk. Still on the run now with the money he stole from these people.

You should have read up on him before writing nonsense. Unless you think London is in the North of England, which is possible based on the intelligence shown in your post.

Essex boy?

I know "Thor" Hallan.

In my experience he is a sad and self-deluded person.

Again, in my experience he does foolish things and sometimes viciously.

But there is a great deal more to this story related to his arrest than is published.

Much as I do NOT admire this man Hallan (aka Halland) I do not believe he is guilty of such a desperate and silly act as charged.

It appears you have some knowledge of this person, so just asking, why do you think he is not involved? I know the media report does not tell us much but the coppers allege they have CCTV footage of him and three others leaving the scene, they then obtained warrants for the two they can identify, arrest and charge them, then state that the video footage will form part of their brief. Sounds like they must have something on them. Doesn't appear, however, they have recovered any of the alleged stolen property, as not displayed and no finger pointing. And please, Posters, lets not allude as to the whereabouts of the property.

Edited by Si Thea01

Obviously there is more to this case than meets the eye. This sort of stuff doesn't just happen for no reason.A crime has been committed, the article doesn't elaborate and the police acted on available information.

A crime seems to have been committed. Suspects are in custody. The article is brief and doesn't have many details as to the motive.

If there is anything to add to this article, I obviously haven't a clue. Anymore would be speculation.

Reasoning is something I leave to those that know more, or to those that commit this type of crime.

For the record, the name of the Brit is spelled incorrectly. He is a long time and well known expat by the name of Thor Halland.

I know him well as we are both actors in a local theater community group. Told me he's a multi millionaire.

Thor Halland is actually a Norwegian name. Did he move to the UK in the past ?

For the record, the name of the Brit is spelled incorrectly. He is a long time and well known expat by the name of Thor Halland.

I know him well as we are both actors in a local theater community group. Told me he's a multi millionaire.

Thor Halland is actually a Norwegian name. Did he move to the UK in the past ?

Forgget it, I see now that he used a fake name .

Multi millionaire my arse, don't make me laugh. Probably just a old lowlife cheap charlie from north England where most of them who hide over here come from.

All think they are jack the lads, send him back to Manchester haha.

An yes I'm English. But wouldn't want anything to do with these scums that come over here to continue their rogue trade on innocent people.

I nearly got scammed myself here 5yrs ago on a new condo development. But managed to get my investment back but other investors were not so lucky.

An this so called developer was from the uk. Still on the run now with the money he stole from these people.

You should have read up on him before writing nonsense. Unless you think London is in the North of England, which is possible based on the intelligence shown in your post.

Essex boy?

Ah hit a nerve have i? A friend of urs by any chance?

If u read my post , I said probably from north england an I still say most of the scumbags come from that area.

One day, as if by a magical act, all the foreign criminals elements will get up and leave Pattaya

for good, approx.. half of the farang's community will be gone.. that's how bad it

has become there and other places around Thailand...

Most times than not, the good seem to die young so maybe all the old farts will croak before that "magical act"

When I go to Chaeng Wattana I see the usual characters, flip flops, shorts and vest. All it needs is for the officer to tell them go away and when you are dressed then you can come back and present your documentation. I felt the same in the UK when arriving at Heathrow and I was confronted by some scruffy git who claimed he was an immigration officer. Thankfully those days are long gone and they now have to dress appropriately.

to see this russian " Tourist "

than we have to realice, Russian MAFIA have settled down in Pattaya,

question is, what are their charges for such crime business ??

Is the bribe to RTP fixed with the price list recorded ??

Sooo.... whats the real story? A Brittish guy hires Russian mafia tugs to get money out of a French guy who runs a business......is there borrowed money involved maybe?

Time for the TV desktop detectives to investigate, this whole story stinks....halal pork meat.