90 day reporting

I have a extension of stay based on a "o" visa back from 2012. My next date for my 90 day report is mid June. I need to return again to the UK very shortly. I have a current multi re-entry visa,which has been used once already on my return on the 17th May from the UK.

Can I leave for the UK soon and re-enter OK? My 90 day report will be passed by 3-4 weeks on my return from the UK. I may have to stay longer.

Is it best to wait and do my 90 day report then go to the UK?

Is there any restrictions on the length of time you can stay away from Thailand,as long as I return before the expiry of the re-entry visa.

What happens to any current 90 day report dates if they are passed by several months?

Many thanks

You entered Thailand on May 17, therefore your 90 days report is 90 days after that. If you re enter before those 90 days are up, your next 90 days report is due 90 days after that entry.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 2

As long as you stay outside Thailand during the validity of your extension THAN you do NOT do any 90 days report. Dont worry about that. Just reenter before your extension expire and you will be fine. On the day of your return you automaticly have started a new period of 90 days....

Glegolo

• Like 1

You can leave anytime before your 90 day report is due in mid June.

Seems like you have completely misunderstood this "concept" of 90 day report?

If you leave the country before reporting date the date is void.

When you come back, the 90 day counter restarts at the day of entry (= day 1).

(you then have to take care on your own for the date of the next 90 day report)

Absolutely no need to adapt your travel plans to 90 day reports.

Come back until the "ENTER BEFORE" date on your visa sticker is reached and everything is fine.

Hope I cover your questions?

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

You can leave anytime before your 90 day report is due in mid June.

Seems like you have completely misunderstood this "concept" of 90 day report?

If you leave the country before reporting date the date is void.

When you come back, the 90 day counter restarts at the day of entry (= day 1).

(you then have to take care on your own for the date of the next 90 day report)

Absolutely no need to adapt your travel plans to 90 day reports.

Come back until the "ENTER BEFORE" date on your visa sticker is reached and everything is fine.

Hope I cover your questions?

Yes, as the name implies, the report is for anyone staying in-country for 90 consecutive, uninterrupted days. If you (the O/P) are not in the country for 90 days at a go, there would be no need to report something that didn't apply to you.

I have a extension of stay based on a "o" visa back from 2012. My next date for my 90 day report is mid June. I need to return again to the UK very shortly. I have a current multi re-entry visa,which has been used once already on my return on the 17th May from the UK.

The expiry date of the extension of stay and the re-entry permit (not a visa) should be the same. As long as you return to Thailand before they expire, the length of your absence from the country doesn't matter. Obviously you'll need to be back in the country before the current extension expires if you plan to apply for a new extension. Otherwise you would need to start over again with a new non-imm O visa entry.

Extensions are "based on" such things as marriage or retirement.

Edited by Suradit69

Anyone been successful with on line reporting in the Pattaya area.

I have tried unsuccessfully now 4 times and keep getting directed to contact my local office.

People in Pattaya have been able to do online reports.

The problem you have is that the system cannot find your record. This because there is no record or an error in it.

I get the message also and have been told it is because my last entry was in 2008 which means my record is longer in the system.

See this recent topic 90 day on-line reporting doesn't work! where this problem has been discussed.