Thai couple arrested for sexual abuse of 12-year-old daughter

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time in my long life, I have sympathy for someone who did time on Drugs charges.

In this instance, the child's Biological father along with his little girl have suffered as a result of his imprisonment.

Presumably it could not have been imagined, that the Birth Mother would take up with some dirt-bag who would molest the child.

Can only hope the child's father has learned his lesson, keeps out of trouble and spends the rest of his life, trying to make up for what has happened to the poor girl.

As for the Birth Mother and her lump of Excrement (boyfriend) I hope that any number of the options already mentioned by fellow members of this forum, are visited upon them both....for a VERY LONG TIME.

Edited by Torrens54

Apologists please enter your pleas now.

Nominated for the silliest TVF post of the century, it even landed some likes.

Please point to a post on this forum in the past of someone who endorsed sexual abuse of children.

For the first time in my long life, I have sympathy for someone who did time on Drugs charges.

In this instance, the child's Biological father along with his little girl have suffered as a result of his imprisonment.

Presumably it could not have been imagined, that the Birth Mother would take up with some dirt-bag who would molest the child.

Can only hope the child's father has learned his lesson, keeps out of trouble and spends the rest of his life, trying to make up for what has happened to the poor girl.

As for the Birth Mother and her lump of Excrement (boyfriend) I hope that any number of the options already mentioned by fellow members of this forum, are visited upon them both....for a VERY LONG TIME.

Well there you go. Someone expressing sympathy for a drug dealer. Damn if the father hadn't of ruined who knows how many lives as well as his own he would have been able to look after his daughter.

How do you have sympathy for a drug dealer yet want 3 young footballers banned for life for having sex with some hookers ?

TORRENS 54, please remember there were two yes TWO involved in this dispicable act, somehow you seemed to have missed out the mother and just heaped blame on her new husband. 2 lumps of excrement !! i will not comment on your first sentence.

Nominated for the silliest TVF post of the century, it even landed some likes.

Please point to a post on this forum in the past of someone who endorsed sexual abuse of children.

Well there you go. Someone expressing sympathy for a drug dealer. Damn if the father hadn't of ruined who knows how many lives as well as his own he would have been able to look after his daughter.

How do you have sympathy for a drug dealer yet want 3 young footballers banned for life for having sex with some hookers ?

So Torrens54 post is an endorsement of child sex abuse, or even of what happened in this particular case, in your book?

I suggest you take some reading classes.

Nothing stirs up a good lynch mob like a charge of pedophillia. I'm inclined to cut the mob a slight bit of slack, though, because I figure half of them were themselves abused as children, and the other half have children who have been abused. I mean, it must be that, nothing else explains the level of pure mindless rage. Except and unless people are looking for an excuse to take out their random frustrations on someone who's been appropriately labeled as deserving of their deepest most evil impulses. Why let some procedure like a trial get in the way of venting the evil within oneself? Hope you all feel better now.

It reminds me a lot of this case. The two that did this horrific torture have never faced justice.

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/burmese-child-slave-puts-spotlight-on-abuse-of-foreign-maids-in-thailand.html

That's about the most sickening thing I've come across in a long time. I don't understand what kind of sickos could do that. The girl's left arm is welded to her body by scar tissue. Look at the pics of the two monsters, they look like normal people (I'm not surprised but it goes to show what evil can lurk....).

The police were accused of returning the girl to these monsters (they deny it of course). And they've skipped bail and disappeared.

To those commenting on this thread that the court system will take care of this case--don't be so naive.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'll take up that banner.

No-one who has made a comment so far has mentioned that:

a ) the word alleged is used throughout

b ) they have been arrested, and it wasn't even mentioned that they were charged as yet, let alone convicted.

Forget berating the apologists, and calm the hang-em high brigade until someone is convicted. Isn't the right of people here to face a trial first?

Thanks

TL

Fair trial? In Thailand? Right...