Ovenware in Khon Kaen

chudless

Does anyone know where I can buy proper ovenware such as casserole dishes, roasting tins, pie dishes and similar that are the real macoy?

Found some minor things but really need roasting trays for roast meats and also potatoes, and dishes for casseroles and curries and the like.

IKEA in BKK has them but doesn't do online shopping and I don't get to BKK often.

Thanks

Years ago there was a small set of shops on the grounds of the University. They had baking and roasting dishes, seconds, at reasonable prices.

Either way, it's a pleasant afternoon diversion, with some good food and quaint coffee shops.

I haven't visited Khon Kaen in a while but I believe they have a decent sized Central Mall and department store there now. Try checking if they have household goods department, all other centrals I've visited seem to have a decent selection of pots and pans. Also try your local Makro

Robinsons in Central Plaza has a pretty decent selection, but if you want something a little more upscale I'd also recommend verasu. I like their products and their shipping is fast and reasonably cheap.

If you're ever in Bangkok visit their retail store on Wireless Rd. I've even bought stuff in the store and rather than carry it back on the plane they have shipped it for me