UEFA EURO 2016

SantiSuk

Well that's Holland out. Never even made it to the 3rd place play off's

just talking with a dutch mate about that, he's not surprised at all. you've got an aged robben, sneijder and van persie and beyond that not a lot of quality really. too little top flight knowhow. it's pretty amazing when you compare the current holland squad with those of the past.

Age might have something to do with it stevie but only a year ago they were WC semi finalists. This wasn't exactly a group of death and with RvP 32, Sneijder 31, Robben 31 that should have been enough to at least got 3rd place.

Robben is injured since a long time anyway...... he could have been the man.... Van Persie - overrated. Nevermind. those orange shirts they all wear are an eyesore anyway ;-)

GRAHAM TAYLOR didnt like ORANGEmad.gif

• 2 months later...

England - population 50 odd million gets 23,000 tickets allocated for the Euro 2016.

Iceleland - a little bit bigger than the City of Leicester gets 33,000.

Fine administration continues in the world of football!

Edit: wonder how many the sheep-shaggers and the fighting men from that small island to the left got?

Edited by SantiSuk

I reckon the FA have been put under pressure from the English Pubs Association and Supermarket chains, as they would rather keep the footy fans back in England drinking in pubs and having BBQ's. biggrin.png

Tis ridiculous though. Don't know for the life of me how they work out these allocations.

• 3 months later...

England, 9 games, 9 wins, 27 points. (touch wood)...

As I recall it was that long ago that people were calling for Roy's head on the block...

Well done England.post-4641-1156694572.gifpost-4641-1156694572.gifpost-4641-1156694572.gifpost-4641-1156694572.gifpost-4641-1156694572.gif (so far)

Hoping for a clean sheet tomorrow, possibly a hat trick from Rooney, then partytime2.gifburp.gif

Especially since they had the most difficult group.

wink.png

Anyhow,

Who will broadcast the matches, if any, in Thailand?

^GMM Grammy won the rights a few years ago. I remember a thread way back, (pre-CTH even?) commenting on it. Will probably sub-licence to Ch3,5,7 etc.

I am sure ilikehdtv will have broadcasting rights lol. Thats how I will be watching

Favourites? I suppose France or Belgium, but wouldn't be surprised if one of the.east European teams do well. England? Semi ' s with a.push, don't think the defense is good enough atm.personally i was hoping Jones and smelling were gonna settle into it,, been a bit. unfortunate with injuries

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app