Thai Boyfriend shoots his British lover in South Pattaya

webfact

Thai Boyfriend shoots his British lover in South Pattaya

shot-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 67 year old British National was shot in the neck by his Thai Boyfriend in front of a South Pattaya Apartment Complex on Wednesday afternoon.

Police and medics were called to the K Apartments in Soi Saitee off Pattaya 3rd Road, close to the Bali Hai Overpass, and attended to Mr. Colin Thomas Gardiner, who was in a semi-conscious state and had lost a considerable amount of blood from the single gunshot wound in his neck.

The alleged shooter, his Thai Boyfriend, Khun Tiradaet aged 33, was arrested nearby after he attempted to flee the scene of the shooting. He was caught with a 38 caliber handgun which is thought to have been used by him to shoot Mr. Gardiner.

Staff at the apartments told Police that Khun Tiradaet had moved-in to the apartment complex 2 days previous to the shooting. Every day his English boyfriend visited him but would not go up to his room. The pair would meet and talk on the ground floor at the front of the complex.

On the day of the shooting the pair met as usual and no raised voices could be heard. Seconds later 2 gun shots were heard and Mr. Gardiner was seen on the ground clenching his neck.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/200537/thai-boyfriend-shoots-his-british-lover-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-06-18

"Khun Tiradaet had moved-in to the apartment complex 2 days previous to the shooting. Every day his English boyfriend visited him but would not go up to his room." Every of the 2 days?

What disrespectful bunch of idiots mosts of you are here.

Colin is a very good friend of mine. I have known him for more then 14 years. He is one of the most decent farangs here in Pattaya. Has helped many people Thai and farangs.

If you don't know the/his private situation and have nothing decent to add here, just all shut the FFFF up.

Colin is a very good friend of mine. I have known him for more then 14 years. He is one of the most decent farangs here in Pattaya. Has helped many people Thai and farangs.

If you don't know the/his private situation and have nothing decent to add here, just all shut the FFFF up.

There you have it ... anyone who can bash this now .. is pond scum.

Sorry for this bad news in your world.

Edited by Guest

Old man may have figured out he was just a sucker being

Used for money(surprise, surprise ). "Boyfriend" may have

Had young guy in his room. Life in Pattaya!!

Or the young guy moved in to the building to get away from the old bloke, the old bloke kept coming round and the young guy wouldn't let him up to the room.

Basically we don't know anything more than one person shot another person.

It is rather sobering to think this poor victim may have had some concerns about the possible behaviour of the alleged shooter from the fact that he never went up to the room. But he probably thought he would be safe meeting in a relatively public area and yet he still wasn’t. I don’t know about anyone else but I find that quite scary.

trying to find where south pattaya is on my body. nope can't find it, anyhow get well soon, and beware of gun toting ladyboys. i never did understand the "lady" bit, they are men for christ sake.

What are you on about? There are no ladyboys in this news event.

I wonder if there would be the same comments if it was a chick who shot him ?

Glad he survived, shame this little <deleted> will 99% get away with it though.

Well, there would still be disrespect. That's the way it is here.

He didn't survive. I hope nobody buys the "farang annoyed me" defense.

There is credible info on another forum that the victim did die.

Edited by Jingthing

Gay Man Shoots Boyfriend

PATTAYA – June 17,2015 [PattayaDailyNEws]; at 15.30 pm Pol.Lt.Temtrong Rodsiri-inspector of Pattaya police station- was notified that there was a shooting in front of the K. Apartment. After notification the police officers and the rescue team immediately rushed to the crime scene.

At the scene the officers found Mr Colin Thomas Gardiner aged 67 from England who had been shot in the neck. The officers performed first aid on him before sending to Pattaya Memorial hospital. Also the police found a bullet shell which they kept for evidence. The shooter was identified as Mr Theradet Khaklong aged 33 the injured mans boyfriend who had already fled the scene.

Upon questioning Mrs.Chantha Thongchuem aged 41 who looks after the apartment she revealed that Mr.Theeradet had rented a room on the 3rd floor for 2 days. On the incident day, she noticed Mr Theeradet was talking with Mr.Colin in front of the apartment when she heard a gunshot so she rushed out to see what had happened and found that Mr Colin had been shot and injured.

Read More: http://pattayadailynews.com/gay-man-shoots-boyfriend/

pdnews.jpg

-- Pattaya Daily News 2015-06-18

He confessed that he had been in the relationship with the foreign man for about 8 months and Mr Colin always accused him of seeing someone else so he decided to meet him to tell him it was over. Mr Colin then asked him to talk about it in his room but he didn’t want to go, got angry and shot him twice.
- from the above link..

Some way to break up..

i second that thumbsup.gif