Peaceful 2 Bedroom For 7,000/month

Very peaceful 2 bedroom apartment is available for rent for only 7,000 baht. It is 55 square meters and has a living room, kitchenette, and bathroom with a bath tub. The apartment comes fully furnished with two beds, a dining table set, a couch, a TV, and a desk. In the building there is an elevater and 24/hour security. There is a Tops supermarket, Major Cineplex Movie Theater/mall, and an internet cafe all within walking distance. It is a 25-30 minute walk to the PhaholYothin MRT and a little further to the BTS. Please call 04.1724106 if interested.

post-32032-1158555411_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...
Very peaceful 2 bedroom apartment is available for rent for only 7,000 baht. It is 55 square meters and has a living room, kitchenette, and bathroom with a bath tub. The apartment comes fully furnished with two beds, a dining table set, a couch, a TV, and a desk. In the building there is an elevater and 24/hour security. There is a Tops supermarket, Major Cineplex Movie Theater/mall, and an internet cafe all within walking distance. It is a 25-30 minute walk to the PhaholYothin MRT and a little further to the BTS. Please call 04.1724106 if interested.

Hi,

Is this apartment still available? I am looking for 2-3 bedroom apartment for my self aroung 7,000 baht. If it is still available let me know. I would like ot have a look at it. My number is 08-1308-0085. Preferably on this saturday or sunday.

Cheers,

Ash