Will you find the trap? (bar girl...)

alexlm

Nothing really happened for now... we still stay in Pattaya...

She stayed with me one month now, 100% of the time. I mean it's sure 100% that she didn't see any other men during this time since she has always been a few meters from me...

She found a cheap condo in Sisaket and we should move there soon. While her parents will live about 30km from us, since they are not living inside the city of Sisaket.

I didn't see any trap until now...

nice, good luck mate

there's lots of different happy endings out there

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read the whole thread. But given your post I don't think there is any trap. She probably just likes you because she is attracted to you. Put yourself in her shoes, imagine how it would be to have sex with sweaty ugly old men all day.

Having said that. She is not girlfriend material, because when something better comes along she will most likely dump you. Or <deleted> someone on the side to make money, because that is what she does.

I think Snoop said it best: "You can't make a hoe a housewife".

Just find a girl who is not a bar girl and less worries for you.

Naah, I think you are doing just fine. There are plenty of decent girls out there who aren't looking for an angle, especially at 18 (even in the bar industry). She's just into you is all. The only 'trap 'is that you will fall in love with her (and vice versa). She may get clingy for you. But you'll just have to sort through it to keep enough independence.

There's nothing wrong in two people falling in love...and there's nothing wrong with falling out of love. You just have to deal with it and move on. As another poster said, if you ain't got much money then you don't have to worry about losing it,

It's against the law for a prostitute to be under 20.

The bar is breaking the law and may be punished by a huge fine.

You too.

And that's the trap, her family will have you arrested, and blackmail you for a huge amount of money to be let out of jail.

It's amazing how fast a poor foreigner can find 250,000bht when being held in a Thai jail.

no its 18

you're nothing more than an insurance policy until something better comes along. you haven't got what it takes to build a house, buy a car or build a house. she is in the bar for a reason. when someone with more potential happens along, you're history.

Maybe she came down from Sisaket to find her falang for ever, maybe that falang is not some fat old pensioner who she will be pushing around in a wheelchair in 6 months, maybe this girl does not like working in a bar every night hoping that some tubby turd will give her 1500 baht and treat her like a piece of sh!t? Maybe this girl thinks she could be happy with this guy as they probably have things in common as opposed to the all too common 50 year age gap?

Just saying coffee1.gifwhistling.gif

Come on now. Fishy post at best. OP says he only has 20,000 revenue per month? Is the OP living in Thailand? Working in Thailand? If so doing what? Is he really making his way and supporting himself on his own or just cruising through the LOS while his parents send him more money as he continues on his journey and "finds" himself.

The issues of meeting young ladies and meeting the parents is pretty well covered in other posts and online places.

the trap and the dissapointment will come later, when you will realise you will have to gonna pay sinsod to can marry her, otherwise their parents will discart you and they will wait for a richier one, doesn't matter if he looks like the grandfather of the girl or is older than her father.

But you will not be dissapointed with your greedy and ugly inlaws you will be very dissapointed with her because she will agree with that because it's their culture, and it is indeed, the girls sacrify themselves to can provide good life to their parents, it's difficult to understand for someone educated on western culture but for them it's normal

sorry kid but someone have to open your eyes, I hope I'm wrong and you may marry her and be happy forever, will see.

you're nothing more than an insurance policy until something better comes along. you haven't got what it takes to build a house, buy a car or build a house. she is in the bar for a reason. when someone with more potential happens along, you're history.

Maybe she came down from Sisaket to find her falang for ever, maybe that falang is not some fat old pensioner who she will be pushing around in a wheelchair in 6 months, maybe this girl does not like working in a bar every night hoping that some tubby turd will give her 1500 baht and treat her like a piece of sh!t? Maybe this girl thinks she could be happy with this guy as they probably have things in common as opposed to the all too common 50 year age gap?

Just saying coffee1.gifwhistling.gif

security trumps all of that.