Honda Civic

jcowle

Problem is the New Civic with the super auto box it will be 2 years old when it gets announced here as the ALL NEW CIVIC costing too much seeing as its will be built here. Im thinking its time to change ,despite the quality n service , only matched by Toyota.sad.png

Problem is the New Civic with the super auto box it will be 2 years old when it gets announced here as the ALL NEW CIVIC costing too much seeing as its will be built here. Im thinking its time to change ,despite the quality n service , only matched by Toyota.sad.png

Too long to wait, will have to think of other options

The 2016 Honda Civic will be launched in the U.S later this year, followed by Thailand in 2016. For the U.S market, Honda will launch the Civic in sedan, coupe and 5-door hatchback body-styles, as well as sporty variants such as the Si and Type-R.

Doubt Thailand will see this variant though. smile.png
2015-Honda-Civic-Concept-official-image-

Its been out ages and that pic which may not be released stateside.Honda here cant give a date for the 2Year U,S version i ordered a year ago.But who cares. You can watch on You Tube if U Like.

Ace how about the Civic 2.0

I previously asked Honda Ubon if I could have a test drive and they told me they do not keep in stock it needs to be ordered.

Ohhh ok. that article ( dated Apr 2015) linked further up is a bit misleading then as it says the 2016 model civic will be launched in the US later this year...

bizarre.

No worries, it doesn't pay to see whats available in the U.S.Honda in Detroit have all the model variants on display and Diesel Options for some models. Chevy is even more confusing Cars n Trucks all in one massive showroom, and a "Build Your Own" section. Cant remember half of what you see in a Half Hour wander,with the Sales Bloke yapping on.coffee1.gifthumbsup.gif

Still confused though. The "new" civic is touted as the "tenth generation (2016-) and the best I can find is some spy shots and very little other information and yet you have seen and and confirm it is basically the old model by the sounds of it.

Edited by Don Mega

Ahhh ok AOP I see where Iam confused. You say re-vamped so that would be a freshen-up/facelift which suggests you are talking about the 9th gen civic then.

The one talked about in the linked article is the yet to be released Gen 10 Civic, it will be a new build (not a facelift freshen up) built on the new Honda Compact Global Platform.