Bunyin petitions Supreme Court president over unusual share transfer

webfact

Bunyin petitions Supreme Court president over unusual share transfer

6-8-2558-16-08-32-wpcf_728x408.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former deputy commerce minister and ex-Nakhon Sawan MP Pol Lt Col Bunyin Tangpakorn today petitioned the Judicial Commission seeking its hand to consider the ethics of a senior judge for giving advice to the family of construction billionaire Chuwong Sae Tang on all affairs.

In the letter which he submitted to the Supreme Court president Direk Inkaninand in his capacity as chairman of the Judicial Commission, the ex-minister asked the commission chairman to consider the behaviour of the senior judge in having close relation with the family, and giving advice on all affairs.

He claimed this close association was inappropriate in performing his duty as a senior judge.

He said he had met the senior judge many times in the company of Mr Chuwong but didn’t mention who he is.

But he did say the judge was a person who advised the family to seek help from the Crime Suppression Division police to investigate the share transfer, and which led to the police to impound the shares.

He insisted he was innocent and that the death of the billionaire was an accident.

He also said he was not worried after the CSD said it was going to issue warrant for the arrest of some suspects involved in forging share transfer documents.

But he cautioned the CSD to get substantial evidence otherwise he would bring them to court for defamation.

Chuwong’s family yesterday sought help from the Medical Council of Thailand to investigate Chuwong’s forensic autopsy conducted by the Office of the Police Forensic Science after autopsy report did not mention exact cause of his death.

The autopsy result merely stated he died of impact from hardened object.

The family wanted the medical council to inquire more details of the forensic autopsy as it remained sceptical of his death with strong belief it was staged to appear as accident.

One reason the family raised was that Mr Chuwong always fastened safety belt whenever he got into the car as he had in the past encountered two serious car crashes and safety belts saved his life.

And on the day he died, a video clip captured him in front of his office entering the Lexus van driven by the ex-minister also showed him fastening the safety belt.

The family also questioned that light damage to the van from the crash could have caused his death as the van rammed at a tree on the right front side of driver, while Chuwong seated on the left side.

But this was dismissed by the ex-minister who said Mr Chuwong did not fasten safety belt.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/bunyin-petitions-supreme-court-president-over-unusual-share-transfer

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-08-06

What does Bunyin have to do with the share transaction?

About the same as a senior judge giving advice to a family, and being close to them, some might believe that such friendships could be "influential" in other matters such as business deals etc, in other words, it opens up a can of worms, and could lead to claims of inappropriate actions and advice from such a senior Judge.

So many mysteries over the death of this man.

.jpg

I think the only mystery is was it a 5-iron, or a 7-iron?

Everything else seems quite clear.

Have you tried swinging a golf club inside an SUV? especially a 5 or a 7 iron...

Does this vehicle come with a anti theft GPS tracker? The data could be recovered as to where this vehicle went, and if it stopped anywhere prior to the accident.

If he was hit by a golf club, the chances are they'd have been supporting injuries, much like the injuries sustained by David Miller on Koh Tao, a golf club would leave more of an open wound, and there's no mention of anything like this from the autopsy.

So is it really that clear my friend?

Well it did not have to be a golf club. If this is murder then it must have been planned and another weapon may have been in the car.

His interest in the share transfers seems to indicate this police officer may have an interest in the large amount of money involved.

.jpg

Have you tried swinging a golf club inside an SUV? especially a 5 or a 7 iron...

Does this vehicle come with a anti theft GPS tracker? The data could be recovered as to where this vehicle went, and if it stopped anywhere prior to the accident.

If he was hit by a golf club, the chances are they'd have been supporting injuries, much like the injuries sustained by David Miller on Koh Tao, a golf club would leave more of an open wound, and there's no mention of anything like this from the autopsy.

You have not considered that he was hit outside the Lexus,then placed inside, elementary.

regards Worgeordie

.jpg[/quote

I would think that by now the EDR and GPS would have mysteriously been replaced or erased TIT.
Edited by harada

.jpg

You have not considered that he was hit outside the Lexus,then placed inside, elementary.

regards Worgeordie

The injuries sustained whether inside our outside would have been the same.

Crashing a car deliberately especially a modern one, with the intent in killing someone is very hard to do, as death isn't always guaranteed.

No, are you saying that other clubs are easier to swing in a SUV?

Sheesh, he was "accidentally" hit while outside the vehicle. Do you work for the RTP?

so all he has is innuendo, no proof just his word. If the judge did advise them to get help that is to be expected after all, he is a legal expert, or is it that he thinks judges are not allowed to have any friends & give them this opinion. Seems that he is trying to invalidate any investigation where his guilt is called into question then to start on the share transfers after he claims he had nothing to do with them just makes him look even more guilty. If he is innocent he wouldnt have anything to worry about, all he is doing is digging a deeper hole for himself

No, are you saying that other clubs are easier to swing in a SUV?

Sheesh, he was "accidentally" hit while outside the vehicle. Do you work for the RTP?

No I don't but your theory of being struck by a golf club, or any other blunt object isn't supported by the autopsy results.

You are aware that there's a difference in the mechanism of injuries being hit by an object, and hitting an object?

I actually don't believe a word that the RTP say, but I questioned your " it's all very clear" when it's obviously not very clear at all.

Have you never stopped to consider that maybe the sister is behind this, if she's suddenly been cut out of any share deals etc?

All phone records of all parties concerned should have been collated and analysed, this whole "accident" doesn't add up.

The driver seems very cool about all of this, and you never know, it could really have just been a freak accident, strangers things happen.

So once again, I'm no fan of the RTP, and if you had ever read any of my posts on the Koh Tao murders, you'd know this ;)

Our PTP ex-Minister seems to have a strange sense of ethics, assuming he knows what ethics are. What is the problem with a judge having close associations or giving legal advice to friends, if he is not directly involved in the case?

I could see a problem if charges had been laid and a case was being heard before that judge, otherwise he's just blowing smoke to divert attention from his own problems.

Our PTP ex-Minister seems to have a strange sense of ethics, assuming he knows what ethics are. What is the problem with a judge having close associations or giving legal advice to friends, if he is not directly involved in the case?

I could see a problem if charges had been laid and a case was being heard before that judge, otherwise he's just blowing smoke to divert attention from his own problems.

Yes, of course your comments are sensible.

He's doing the usual disgruntled mouthing off, trying to discredit things with nonsense, raising some smoke and diversion and adding a bit of threatening to show his teeth.

Why is he so worried if he's innocent and not connected with the share deals?

By far the most interesting aspect of this debacle is that even a very wealthy family can be subjected to robbery, fraud, murder and has little recourse, and is denied justice.

If it weren't for their efforts publicizing this situation, this whole stinking pile of poo would have been swept under the rug. With the ill-gotten booty divied up, amongst the participants.

You know a legal system is totally corrupt when even wealthy people can't buy justice.

Wow, going on the offensive.

Isn't that what rats do? Ever cornered one? They go for the throat - all or nothing.

Pretty sure that's an urban legend about rats going for the throat wink.png

Agree - it is killer rabbits that go for the throat.

" Monty Python and the Holly Grail "

post-133695-0-67026200-1438867758_thumb.

What does Bunyin have to do with the share transaction?

My thoughts exactly.

Why would he care what happens to the share transaction, unless he was somehow involved illegally, or was set to benefit from it?

I think this is going to get really interesting...like a Thai soap played out in real life.

"The autopsy result merely stated he died of impact from hardened object."

Not many "hardened objects" on the inside of a Lexus.

​I wonder if the last words he heard were "Fooouuuuuuuuuurrrrrrr". Thwack.

I think this latest move is about keeping his backside out of the Bangkok Hilton now that the whole incident is going pear shaped.

Yes it hasn't gone away with the speed they all expected it to.

I can see a few players quietly leaving to foreign sanctuaries.

.jpg

regards Worgeordie

The injuries sustained whether inside our outside would have been the same.

Crashing a car deliberately especially a modern one, with the intent in killing someone is very hard to do, as death isn't always guaranteed.

It helps when the airbags don't go off though!