Channel Tunnel: Migrant 'almost' walked to England

webfact

And somehow, this thread about the UK, now has a post making yet another dig at Thailand.

Back to the OP.....

As Brit D says, the guy's made it to the UK already, but why didn't they just send him back to Calais.

I'll have a read of the Daily Fail, that'll give me the answer. gigglem.gif

I'll save you the trouble. The Daily Fail said:-

"His reward will doubtless be asylum, with all the health and welfare benefits that status brings, and his triumph will be an inspiration to those he left behind".

In other words, job done, he's home and dry. But they also, rather pertinently, asked:-

"But what if he had been a terrorist? If a migrant can evade the security around the tunnel, why not a fanatic with a bomb?"

'If a migrant can evade the security around the tunnel ...' Evidently, there is none to evade.

The British empire plundered their colonies for centuries . Makes sense people wanna go to Britain , cause it's there that their riches is. Payback time.

If even walking through the chunnel is impossible , then only one option left : swim 20 km...

Your talking crap, plus try miles not km.

Hey, if anyone in the UK gub'ment is reading in...

Watch out for a run on sales of kayaks, rowboats and swimsuits on the French coast...

That's how I'd do it. Launch at dusk and be eating beans for breakfast.

beans for breakfast indeed. In jail only beans.

A million immigrants every day open a tin of beans and say, one for , one for you, one for you.

These are the Beans................

attachicon.gifbe.jpg

So I take it the 40 yr old man was the 1 in question who almost made it to uk but appears in court guess where uk so indeed he did make it rofl.

Yes he made it and will now be a guest in the UK with all the benefits until his situation is clarified some time in the distant future when he will then be savvy enough to have made a real home from home at our F****** expense and flame human rights. Time to take a leaf out of the Swedish book and start to remove some of them from the streets, boom boom. This scum needs to see that we don't want them.