Skybet Championship football gone

Rob5060

Correct there is no Championship coverage this season in Thailand on conventional satellite or cable subscription service.

Probably due to the fact that GMM and CTH merged a while back meaning their focus is now EPL which is available on both platforms.

GMM will be carrying French League 1 and Japanese J League which is riveting.

Checkout the following site which gives you up to date information on all live football coverage world wide.

Livesoccertv.com

As above you can use ilikehd but can only watch that live or 365sport where by you can watch at your leisure with their 5 day catch up on their premium subscription.

I thought this might happen, once GMM got EPL. Contract is a one year earlier 3 year cycle with the FL, so not surprised that they didn't renew it.

My advice is to go for the premium package with 365sport. Full Sky sports coverage, + some 3pm games and friday night matches via ASTRO.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Asia in general has given up on The Championship, which is very disappointing. I was hoping to catch Charlton v Hull on Saturday on ilikehd but having checked various schedules, also checked the Friday night game, neither are being shown on Astro, Fox, GMM, CTH. Don't even seem to be on in China or Singapore. Sky sports has the Friday game of course but only BEIN Sports from Australia seems to have Charlton v Hull; it's certainly not on liked and I doubt on 365sport premium, though please let me know if I'm wrong on this one.

Dodgy stream it'll have to be.

Looks like Asia in general has given up on The Championship, which is very disappointing. I was hoping to catch Charlton v Hull on Saturday on ilikehd but having checked various schedules, also checked the Friday night game, neither are being shown on Astro, Fox, GMM, CTH. Don't even seem to be on in China or Singapore. Sky sports has the Friday game of course but only BEIN Sports from Australia seems to have Charlton v Hull; it's certainly not on liked and I doubt on 365sport premium, though please let me know if I'm wrong on this one.

As its a 3pm game it won't shown live in the UK that's against the law I'm afraid.

So it won't be on I likehd with the UK package on any sky or bt sports channels.

It seems to be on a variety of Eastern European channels, so you should be able to find a dodgy stream no trouble.