Did You First Come to Thailand for the Sex Trade?

NoshowJones

HooHaa, I am really only referring to looks, also in most cases Thai women don't drink alcohol.

How many cascasian women don't drink alcohol, I have been with only two cascasion women who never drank alcohol.

How can you make a blanket statement about Thai women not drinking? Absolute false statement.

Where I'm at in the north when it's party time even the old, old ladies who show up to help prepare the food will take a shot from me. They get a kick out of having a farang making them drink.........all in good fun. They protest and say no but they all take a few.

I am only really going by my experience, I would say that most Thai women that I know do not drink.

If I had to give an opinion it would only be a guess, but there is one thing I do believe.

There are much more woman in the UK drink alcohol than women in Thailand.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came on r r many years ago as young lad but when i took this out of this world girl

back to the room and felt some lumps there shocked and wanted to go back to war zone

came back years later after family and grandchildren bad wifes and found girl without a handfull of stones here and been happly married for many years

You lost me there. What are stones and why did you want to go back to the war zone? You don't mean a lady boy do you? You'd have preferred getting shot at and blown up and not bathing for two weeks in the bush than sleeping with a lady boy? Wow have you got it bad. That's the worse case of homophobia I've ever heard of. But maybe you mean something else?

Edited by lostoday

I first came to Thailand 30 years ago to live in a boxing camp in Bangkok. Back then it wasn't the industry it is now. I slept on a mat with the other fighters most of which were lads from Isaan, up before dawn every day, ablutions, clean the camp and start with the training. Very spartan existence. A treat was getting cobra soup once in a while. I have some great photos, in a box, back in my home country, rotting away...

Ask me if I have met Jean Claude Van Damme.

Edited by Bulldozer Dawn

HooHaa, I am really only referring to looks, also in most cases Thai women don't drink alcohol.

How many cascasian women don't drink alcohol, I have been with only two cascasion women who never drank alcohol.

How can you make a blanket statement about Thai women not drinking? Absolute false statement.

Where I'm at in the north when it's party time even the old, old ladies who show up to help prepare the food will take a shot from me. They get a kick out of having a farang making them drink.........all in good fun. They protest and say no but they all take a few.

I am only really going by my experience, I would say that most Thai women that I know do not drink.

If I had to give an opinion it would only be a guess, but there is one thing I do believe.

Does that make British women

somehow less virtuous or

respectable than Thai women?

Dispite common belief i never went to bar scenes as i was never single and had no need to, i mostly met women online.

I lived in possibly the sex capital of the world without ever going to bars in patpong, nana, soi cb , pattaya bangla etc Never really had an oppurtunity to have a look for a couple of years.

When i became single i went out and had a large disposible income and was mostly tired and lazy, so i just went out and found girls to drink with take on holidays, even just go shopping or to the movies and dinner.

At first i just wanted a look as i had a thai gf before in australia for a few years.

I met a lady online that lived in udom suk bangna area and moved in with her for about a month. She worked in a hotel in silom and worked long hours and never got any time together and i basically got bored and left never gave her a cent of support.

I find it convinient and fun to go out to clubs and bars but i can take it or leave it. Theres a lot of available women here, but if i wanted to just tour for sex, there is other countries closer and cheaper at the moment.

Does that make British women

somehow less virtuous or

respectable than Thai women?

How many calories in a beer? What's respect got to do with it?

There is a big alcoholic problem here amongst women also cards, gambling..surprised me, probably worse now as that was over a decade ago. More rural, poorer areas..

There is a big alcoholic problem here amongst women also cards, gambling..surprised me, probably worse now as that was over a decade ago. More rural, poorer areas..

Thailand is ranked 6th in unequal distribution of wealth in the world, the Credit Suisse Global Wealth Report shows.

The report said up to 75% of Thailand’s national wealth is held by those in its top 10%, a rise from 73.8% last year, Vietnam News Agency reported.

The country’s rate of wealth inequality increased during the 2007-2014 period, with the share of wealth held by the top 10% standing at 69.3% in 2007.

Thailand is also the third most unequal country in Southeast Asia followed by Indonesia and the Philippines.

http://www.therakyatpost.com/business/2014/10/21/wealth-distribution-poor-thailand/

Don't worry they'll never notice it as long as everybody stays happy.

1st came to Thailand nearly 45 years ago,military.I will give you A tip.Learn the Thai language.Many quality women in Thailand that speak very little English.Learn To speak Thai and you'll have your pick of financially advanced young beauties.

Starky there is nothing wrong with anyone saying anything twice, three times or ten times, if a poster mentions the same thing he has mentioned before, and it's to do with the topic,

what is the problem? There are plenty of posters going through this topic, and other topics, and reading things for the first time.

No problem mate I just thought it a little redundant. Most posters on would be well aware of soi bikers attitude about subjects like this and his holier than thou attitude. So I thought it would be obvious he didn't come here for the girls as he makes his thoughts on the subject quite frequently. Lovely of you to jump in for him it's really quite touching. Cheers
I'm not holier than anyone. Live your life however you want.
Cheers SB and even though my opinions frequently differ from yours at least you are a man of your own convictions.

It takes different strokes, as they say.

It's not really a moral conviction - the idea just doesn't really appeal to me. What I really don't understand is why some people find it hard to accept that people hold different opinions to their own. Look at all the recent posts here saying that anyone who claims not to partake is lying, for example. What's that all about?

Totally agree SB. Although I didn't first arrive here exclusively for the women it was certainly on the list. I grew out of that scene 10 years ago. I don't know why people would call others liars seems presumptuous to me. Having said that though, even though I believe that many have come here and never indulged, I find it a little hard to believe those that say they came here and had no knowledge whatsoever of the existence of bars and working girls even if they didn't partake.

Personally, I like a woman that can hold her beer. I enjoy a drink, and I like to share what I enjoy with the woman I'm with.

I like a woman that holds my beer.

I have a coffee table for that.

My lady only holds mine when I'm driving, you know the safe thing to do.

Yes. And it is the only reason I continue to go. I have no other reason to visit.

So you're a sex tourist that abuses the little thai ladies then , disgrace.

Im a sex tourist that gets abused by Thai ladies. But dont call them a disgrace because I dont mind them using me.

YeahSiam. If they are sociable drinkers, then no, if they are drunks, then just the same as any woman or man in any country.

No drunks are respectable, and I despise drunk people and will make any excuse to leave their company.

Starky there is nothing wrong with anyone saying anything twice, three times or ten times, if a poster mentions the same thing he has mentioned before, and it's to do with the topic,

what is the problem? There are plenty of posters going through this topic, and other topics, and reading things for the first time.

No problem mate I just thought it a little redundant. Most posters on would be well aware of soi bikers attitude about subjects like this and his holier than thou attitude. So I thought it would be obvious he didn't come here for the girls as he makes his thoughts on the subject quite frequently. Lovely of you to jump in for him it's really quite touching. Cheers
I'm not holier than anyone. Live your life however you want.
Cheers SB and even though my opinions frequently differ from yours at least you are a man of your own convictions.

It takes different strokes, as they say.

It's not really a moral conviction - the idea just doesn't really appeal to me. What I really don't understand is why some people find it hard to accept that people hold different opinions to their own. Look at all the recent posts here saying that anyone who claims not to partake is lying, for example. What's that all about?

Totally agree SB. Although I didn't first arrive here exclusively for the women it was certainly on the list. I grew out of that scene 10 years ago. I don't know why people would call others liars seems presumptuous to me. Having said that though, even though I believe that many have come here and never indulged, I find it a little hard to believe those that say they came here and had no knowledge whatsoever of the existence of bars and working girls even if they didn't partake.

I knew Thailands reputation about working girls and bars before I came here, but if you read my post again, I said I did not know about the barfine system

and how it worked.

I did not know you could just go into a bar, sit down, and you will soon be joined by a girl, buy her a lady drink, pay the bar for how long you want to take her,

and off you go, don't insinuate I am not telling the truth. I ended up going on a three day trip alone, because I did not know how the bar system worked.

I never paid for sex in the west either and was not in the least bit interested in doing so. I too spent my whole life getting it for free, whats the big deal about that?

But I still came to Thailand solely for the women and knowing full well I would be paying for it as I was on holiday and not wanting a gf.

The clue to my not believing

it to be a big deal was in the

"hundreds of millions of men"

part of the post.

Does that fact that you

knowingly came here to pay

prostitutes mean that I must

have too?

Not at all, just didnt see the point of you saying you never paid in the west, somI was pointing out you are not alone, many dont pay in the west. But Thailand is a different thing.

Nonsense...everybody pays in one way or another...the occasional drink,the candle light dinner,cinema,presents...just a more subtle form of payment...

I never paid for sex in the west either and was not in the least bit interested in doing so. I too spent my whole life getting it for free, whats the big deal about that?

But I still came to Thailand solely for the women and knowing full well I would be paying for it as I was on holiday and not wanting a gf.

part of the post.

Does that fact that you

have too?

Not at all, just didnt see the point of you saying you never paid in the west, somI was pointing out you are not alone, many dont pay in the west. But Thailand is a different thing.

Nonsense...everybody pays in one way or another...the occasional drink,the candle light dinner,cinema,presents...just a more subtle form of payment...

I'm amazed it took so long for somebody to post this old chestnut.

It only really makes sense if you consider sex to be the only thing women have to offer. For those of us who actually like women and enjoy their company, we might pay for dinner because we enjoy eating dinner with a woman, rather than considering it a down-payment on a later sexual encounter.

Also, its the 21st century, and many of us are actually in equal relationships, where the woman pays for as many things as the man does - or even more in some cases.

part of the post.

Does that fact that you

have too?

Don't need to look further than

this mentality to see why so

many men on this forum failed

so miserably in conventional

relationships with women.

Don't need to look further than

this mentality to see why so

many men on this forum failed

so miserably in conventional

relationships with women.

What do you mean by conventional?

post-232807-0-15751100-1439273171_thumb.