30 day or more extension to non 0

I am on extension to Non O (retirement) which expires 12 Oct. I don't think I need a further extension status as getting old and thus trip durations shorter: a TR or something else might be better. But my return ticket is 28 days after the expire date. ( located in Khon Kaen, no other complications, just want to minimize paperwork )

Best options on how to get that extra 30 days?

Not sure what you have now. Do you have a one year extension of stay you applied for at immigration or a 90 day entry from a non-o visa.

If on a multiple entry non-o visa you could leave the country and get another 90 day entry as long as you do it just before your visa expires.

If you have an extension from immigration you could leave and re-enter the country at a border crossing to get a visa exempt entry If from a G7 country you would get a 30 day entry and if not 15 days but both can be extended for 30 days at an immigration office.

Not sure what you have now. Do you have a one year extension of stay you applied for at immigration or a 90 day entry from a non-o visa.

If on a multiple entry non-o visa you could leave the country and get another 90 day entry as long as you do it just before your visa expires.

If you have an extension from immigration you could leave and re-enter the country at a border crossing to get a visa exempt entry If from a G7 country you would get a 30 day entry and if not 15 days but both can be extended for 30 days at an immigration office.

UBJ, Yes, I have an Ext of Stay but with a single entry remaining. I am G7 so that does give enough time. Lite Beer mentions a thai spouse, I do have with me but what document requirements does that generate? Thanks

To get the 60 day extension your wife will need to be with you when you apply. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of you wife's house book registry and ID card. The fee will be 1900 baht.

If you no longer want to maintain a one year extension of stay you could get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage in Savannakhet with no financial proof. It would give you unlimited 90 day entries for a year.