what happened to the woman who killed the 3 bikers

mascarabertha

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have yet to notice, criminal acts are always reported on, but virtually never followed up.

Case in point: Troy Lee Pilkington who was hacked to death with a machete by a taxi driver back in 2013. I watched the video as Troy was hacked in the rib-cage severing an aortic artery, then taking a blow to the head. Game over.

Where's Chidchai Utmacha, the coward, murdering taxi driver? Doubt you'll ever know. Maybe driving taxi again right now.

Whatever happened to the Red Bull heir who wiped out the police officer in Thonglor last year, dragging him under his Ferrari before fleeing to his home ?

He's still in Singapore, too sick to fly.

Insurance Company Delays Payout For Three Cyclists Killed by Drunk Driver

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/insurance-company-delays-payout-for-three-cyclists-killed-by-drunk-driver/

They were members of my riding club participating in a club outing when this tragedy happened.

As I know them and their families I can attest to some things that happened afterwards, grief and misery.

Thank you for keeping their memories alive.

Sadly this is yet another example of the extreme lack of professionalism of local newspapers and their reporters / journalists.

The concept of 'follow up' is just not in their thinking and their processes.

Seems strange for several reasons, just one being that follow up could often provide the newspapers with interesting copy, all helping to sell newspapers.

But there would be no doubt that many reporters / journalists would be frightened to 'follow up' on many of these cases, especially where hi-so folks / powerful people are involved.

Edited by scorecard

9 replies and no one has mentioned an injustice in America that makes everything ok?

It plays like this: Cops get to shoot anyone they want in the US; The prosecutor forms a Grand Jury; 99%+ are cleared and charges are never filed, because Grand Juries are a one-sided affair run by the prosecutor.

Now, if they'd do away with Grand juries and go straight to criminal trial and then civil trial, it might be a different ballgame. But the show is completely controlled by the prosecutor who is always on the side of the cops. Anyone who watched Dick Wolf's Law & Order should know that. Lol

<queue Law & Order music>

Edited by connda

If the Hi-So Big Power people aren't involved the case is lucky to see the light of day to start with. sad.png

I think all Hi-Sos are issued a "Get Out of Jail Free" card like in Monopoly, it's just that occasionally their personally secretaries misfile the cards, and when they can't be found they end up in the 'clink' until family members can sow the fields of justice with the appropriate amount of money to permanently bury the issue.

9 replies and no one has mentioned an injustice in America that makes everything ok?

Mary Jo Kopechne? The killer received a two month suspended jail sentence, even though he left the scene of the accident, was (always) drunk, and driving recklessly.

Mary Jo Kopechne? The killer received a two month suspended jail sentence, even though he left the scene of the accident, was (always) drunk, and driving recklessly.

and re elected as a US Senator.whistling.gif

And therefore the Thai justice system is the best in the world.

The Tennesse Pub on Thong lor....when a certain son of a certain deputy pm...shot a police sgt at point blank range with 140 plus witnesses.........he got a well paying job

Edited by NickJ

If the Hi-So Big Power people aren't involved the case is lucky to see the light of day to start with. sad.png

Very few hit the news for the foreigners. Don't know about the Thai's. The murder rate here in Thailand is among the highest in the world. Yet we here about the same ones over and over. As has been stated seldom get the final results.

Don't know about Europe but that is the same as in the States and Canada. Here about some horrific thing and very seldom here the results. As usual what we do hear is a very small amount of what is happening. I believe there is around 30,000 murders a year in the states. Don't even hear about most of them.

Thailand's murder rate is among the highest in the world?? Where did you get that from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Actually, where do you get any of these statements you're making?

30,000 murders in the states, but we don't hear about them? Where did you hear about them?

And as far as follow up reporting in the states, I think we get an unending barrage of follow ups to any major murder, right up through sentencing.

Edited by curtklay

She was very young and driving a new car.Maybe mummy and daddy have some money and managed to sort the problem out for her.Just an idea !

the parents offered up quite a sum of money not to prosecute. i believe the figure was around 10 million Bath. the families of the victims all declined the settlement.