Bangkok taxi driver goes Tony Jaa on road opponent

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to hand it to you General / PM, done a great job with all those taxi drivers, maybe TAT can spin the photo to get another couple of million tourists next month. Yep, things are far better under the Junta, not.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

I liked what he wrote ; where do u read he likes or not former PM Thaksin ? maybe he forgot some smileys ?

Got to hand it to you General / PM, done a great job with all those taxi drivers, maybe TAT can spin the photo to get another couple of million tourists next month. Yep, things are far better under the Junta, not.

Wow! Are you trying to be a troll? This topic has absolutely nothing to Prayuth or the enforcement or taxi drivers overcharging? This taxi driver is obviously part of a growing problem with Thai adults. Violence is the only solution to a problem. I am seeing this almost daily now even in a small town. I tend to agree with another poster here that it stems from suppressed anger and I believe it also is from being raised by grandparents without the mothers or fathers.

I also mentioned TAT which you conveniently ignored, so my understanding is you are not happy with me bringing up your precious Prayuth name. Please look up the definition of troll, you are the one that is being a troll, I merely made reference to all his rhetoric of how he was going to fix the taxi service. Oh! and thanks for helping me do exactly that. Have a nice day.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

The current government will never have the support of the taxi drivers because they were bought, with government money (meaning the peoples' money) by a former slimy PM.

The worse thing about the junta taking power is not what they have done, or not done, but the fact that they have caused a spate of idiotic comments like yours.

I cannot wait til the Shins are back in power and things are back to "normal". whistling.gif

Geez! Get over it, time to move on, we have another inept corrupt government in power now who are fair game, the Shins were yesteryear.

...............witnessed the taxi driving the wrong way through the tiny lane at Soi Charansanitwong 31.

Even when you are wrong, you are right!

In one hotel I worked at in Bangkok one of the front office staff was caught stealing cash and upon being terminated claimed it wasn't fair because it was only a small amount.

That's like the guy in Kaosan the other day who, when caught stealing a girls purse, said "there was no money in it. If I'd a known that I wouldn't have stolen it."

...............witnessed the taxi driving the wrong way through the tiny lane at Soi Charansanitwong 31.

In one hotel I worked at in Bangkok one of the front office staff was caught stealing cash and upon being terminated claimed it wasn't fair because it was only a small amount.

In one factory I worked at, one of the sales staff was caught in a conflict of interest that was a gross breach of the t&c of the company. Her response when caught was to wail at full volume (I have never witnessed anything like it) for around 30 minutes.

The same thing happened to me with a BG once. I stood there naked & in shock as she balled her eyes out, wailing: "I not do Yum Yum."

"But we talked about it in the bar."

"I thought you want Yum Yum me. I not do Yum Yum."

I paid her off and ushered her quickly into the hall.

Edited by Lex Talionis

In one factory I worked at, one of the sales staff was caught in a conflict of interest that was a gross breach of the t&c of the company. Her response when caught was to wail at full volume (I have never witnessed anything like it) for around 30 minutes.

Did her tantrum achieve its objective?

Back home, they file a lawsuit for wrongful termination and get a payout just to make it go away.

The weirdness continued.

She received a final warning but the firm was not able to sack her for fear of the reason stated above.

She came in the next day as if nothing had happened except for the biggest beaming fake smile on her face all day. It was an amazing act almost as good as the wailing had been. She worked the 2 weeks till the end of the month, smiling throughout and then resigned. I don't know if she gave any notice.

Dont have to look far for evidence that suppression of anger, wais and maipen rai's just doesnt work on humans of any nationality.

Indeed. The obligatory moddycoddling of the male species in the banana country probably doesn't help none either. [emoji53] Edited by daveAustin

Bangkok license plate number is 0040. Now police, go arrest the guy for driving down the wrong side of the road and more importantly, for assault.

It would be a good idea for you and others who have commented on your post, to read the full story:

"Facebook user "Bank", who claims to be the Honda driver, wrote that he has filed a report at Bang Khun Thian Police Station and is demanding the taxi driver pay for the damage to his car and the hospital bill he received after treatment for a minor arm injury.

The taxi driver has reportedly been questioned by police, but refused to pay the compensation and accused the Honda Driver of punching him first. He has also vowed to file charges."

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by monspencer

If they want to fine motorists 2000 baht for having a wind up toy on the car what should the penalty for this be ?

500 Baht for reckless driving... If wrong direction driving Karate Kid would have killed the driver of the Honda during that attack, perhaps snapping the spine, he would tell police officers that he was "angry", and he would receive understanding nods from the officers in charge and the judge and be back on the streets to create more mayhem in no time. In my home town here, we have a person walking free. He shot a massage women in the back, because he was "angry", thinking that this massage women was talking his mia noi into marrying a foreigner instead. That was reason enough for him to shoot that poor women dead. The police nodded to his "well, I was angry" argument and off he went. No trial, as there were no official proscecutors, no family... He's walking about here in the village as a free man - would you f***ing believe it?

Edited by Blitzkrieg Bob

What an infantile statement . . . . . . . maybe you ought to look in a mirror and see what you could possibly do to improve YOUR life, hey ? ! ?

gigglem.gif

Ive seen many instances like this, its always stuff like " why are you doing this to me" seems their tiny brains cant cope with any responsibility whatsoever, trying to twist it back as that you are creating the problem

The same thing happened to me with a BG once. I stood there naked & in shock as she balled her eyes out, wailing: "I not do Yum Yum."

"But we talked about it in the bar."

"I thought you want Yum Yum me. I not do Yum Yum."

I paid her off and ushered her quickly into the hall.

Unshare!

Wow! Are you trying to be a troll? This topic has absolutely nothing to Prayuth or the enforcement or taxi drivers overcharging? This taxi driver is obviously part of a growing problem with Thai adults. Violence is the only solution to a problem. I am seeing this almost daily now even in a small town. I tend to agree with another poster here that it stems from suppressed anger and I believe it also is from being raised by grandparents without the mothers or fathers.

I'm assuming, the reference to the govt. and the TAT was in relation to the recent news item here about a couple hundred BKK taxi drivers receiving citations for having completed supposed training on how to behave responsibly and professionally in their jobs.

Obviously this guy would have graduated summa cum laude.... tongue.png

And many children today are from Mia nois' who get nothing from the father, the children get no support the lowest on the pecking order, as you say raised by grandparents, bisexual relatives,Gatoeys or whoever will take care of them.

Well thats the education level here and most of the Thais have very little.. That Taxi driver should be jailed he represents Thailand and Prayuth should make a example of him promptly.

His a menace and if it was me I would kick the coconuts out of him the fat Thai Papa noodle munching rat

That just shows the mentality of the Taxi drivers /Van /took took drivers,,,,Even when they are wrong they don't give a shit they are always right,,,If they act like that ,their license should be taking away for life and put in jail for a few years,,,What in the name in Hell is wrong here? Is the Police /Government/Army going to sort them ? Grow a Pair and DO your Job. bah.gif

It's a Thais natural defense...always act as if you are right and everyone else is wrong.

I am not interested in who Tony Jaa is! Its Pong Bad Bad on Facebook that made me laugh more than the picture depicting normal Thai life.

The whole thing stinks! The twit in the white car is probably the one who cut me up this morning so it serves him right.