Whats wrong with Faux news tonight?

elgordo38

Whats wrong with Fox(Faux) news tonight? For the sake of full disclosure I am a captive audience. All their Democrat party bashers have disappeared tonight hurrah!!!. How refreshing The format seems to have changed. They have for hours now had a program called Fox Reporting. For a change they really have some interesting programs on the space program and how they are upgrading education in schools especially in Florida as Jeb Bush made a cameo appearance.

I suspect because it's slow season. President is on vacation, so is Congress, which means so are the lobbyists and the others involved in governmental machinery. For a network dedicated to defaming the president they have sort of run out of ammo, they can only denounce him so much for taking a vacation.

And don't forget the time difference, maybe you were watching during what would be the wee hours in the US. There used to be that Howard Stern wannabe who would call his mother during the show -- Fox and Friends meets Porky's.

But don't be fooled, these shows may have dialed down the rhetoric, but the message is still there.

I suspect because it's slow season. President is on vacation, so is Congress, which means so are the lobbyists and the others involved in governmental machinery. For a network dedicated to defaming the president they have sort of run out of ammo, they can only denounce him so much for taking a vacation.

And don't forget the time difference, maybe you were watching during what would be the wee hours in the US. There used to be that Howard Stern wannabe who would call his mother during the show -- Fox and Friends meets Porky's.

But don't be fooled, these shows may have dialed down the rhetoric, but the message is still there.

No something is really different strange. The stock quotes at the right hand side are not there. They have run the space program landing on the moon and interviewing the old astronauts about 4 times now. Kennedy's speech about landing on the moon it just continuously repeats. I am a nighthawk up till 3.00 a.m. every night and tonight is different.

Hopefully the FoxNews bunnies are still there...and some have an IQ over 100. I like to visit the FoxNews website occasionally to see how that evil Barry, Hillary, and Democrats are destroying the world. Then you can surf over to the other extreme like the Huffington Post News website and read about how the Republicans are destroying the world. But hey these far right and far left media outlets appeal to a lot of folks.

I think y'all ought to recognize that all of these 'so called' news outlets are in fact Entertainment News.

Few (I'm being generous) actually report news, they provide to their devotees a view of the world that reflects their version of reality. In doing that, they generate viewers, which in turn generates advertising $$.

News is supposed to report fact, then allow the viewer to put their own spin on what it means. Entertainment News on the other hand takes out the troublesome step of creating your own spin on fact, and tells you what it means upfront, which in itself is worth a Sh**t load of advertising $$ for the gullible eyeballs that it brings along.

Fox, MSNBC, they all fall into the same camp, news as entertainment, news for profit. Believe anything else; well enjoy the fantasy of all of the entertainment, it's akin to watching Big Brothers House and thinking that somehow it reflects real life...

I don't know what you were watching, but the O'Reilly and Kelly shows this morning were the same wind and piss: "Blah Blah Hillary Blah Blah email Blah Blah Trump".

Yep your right Chicog the blah blah boys/girls are back in full force this morning. Funny about last night. The Dow dropped 531 points maybe everybody was in shock and went home. Monday should be quite a day. Well whatever it was I found out the space program and the rest of the filler shows were more entertaining than O'Reilly and Kelly. Like baseball it was nice to have a change up pitch instead of the crap they pitch all the time. I wish I could get MSNBC. Fox must be peddling their wares for free here I guess.

MSNBC is partisan but it does largely deal with fact. Fox is just hyperbole, conjecture, speculation, willful ignorance, pandering and lies by deceit and omission.

The entire charade is written and crafted by lawyers. Many of the newsreaders are lawyers.

Maybe Trump can get things back on the right track. Good to see Hillary fizzling out.

MSNBC is partisan but it does largely deal with fact. Fox is just hyperbole, conjecture, speculation, willful ignorance, pandering and lies by deceit and omission.

The entire charade is written and crafted by lawyers. Many of the newsreaders are lawyers.

Maybe Trump can get things back on the right track. Good to see Hillary fizzling out.

Maybe Trump can get things back on the right track? Maybe you should turn the TV off or at least change the channel.

Trump? Right track?

Maybe Trump can get things back on the right track? Maybe you should turn the TV off or at least change the channel.

Trump? Right track?

You have to admit...it would be interesting.