Mel Gibson denies pushing and spitting at female photographer in Sydney

webfact

Mel Gibson denies pushing and spitting at female photographer in Sydney
Actor and director allegedly verbally abused female News Corp photographer outside cinema, but his publicist calls account a ‘fabrication’
Nancy Groves

LONDON: -- Mel Gibson did not push a female photographer outside a Sydney cinema on Sunday night, his US publicist has said, calling the story “a complete fabrication”.

On Monday morning, Australian media outlets reported that the Oscar-winning actor and director had allegedly shoved, spat and shouted at News Corp Australia photographer Kristi Miller as she photographed him leaving the Palace Verona cinema in Paddington with his girlfriend, the US equestrian Rosalind Ross.

Miller told the Daily Telegraph, for whom she works: “I took a photo of Mel and his girlfriend and when I turned around he shoved my back really hard ... It shocked me because I wasn’t expecting it. I don’t know if it was his hands or elbow.”

But Gibson’s publicist Alan Nierob denied there had been any physical contact.

“Basically Mr Gibson and his friend were being harrassed by this photographer and he asked her repeatedly to stop, which she did not,” he told Guardian Australia. “There was never any physical contact whatsoever and the story being told by her is a complete fabrication of the truth.”

Full story: http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/aug/24/mel-gibson-denies-pushing-and-spitting-at-female-photographer-in-sydney

-- The Guardian 2015-08-24

Those female reporters are not only irritating as hell. After they harass you into a defensive posture they lie about the reaction. Which is totally normal. When she should have gotten a cowboy boot in the ass.....And a leather belt in the mouth probably....Mel is no saint but I dont think he was wrong if he did do this.....

She deserves to be shouted at, spat upon and shoved.

1. She is acting like paparazzi trash.

2. She works for Murdoch, and there is proof as to the ethical standards of the news journalists under his control.

3. It's Han Solo, Indiana Jones - cut him some slack.

Edited by zaphod reborn

Ah.. Mel. Mel. Mel. a lover of everything Jewish and a great human being all around, how did you

get from such heights of accolades to the shithole you're are now and a pariah of all your peers?

I was wondering how long it would take before the racist gambit was played.

Were Jews involved here? If not, you're way off topic.

Ah.. Mel. Mel. Mel. a lover of everything Jewish and a great human being all around, how did you

get from such heights of accolades to the shithole you're are now and a pariah of all your peers?

I would not post the same as ezzra but I think you misunderstand. He simply offers valid background, a conclusion- great human being, and a summation. I dont think it follows he was suggesting this had anything to do with Jews. I like Mel but he helped bad luck ruin his image. ezzra makes a fair statement here.

I would not post the same as ezzra but I think you misunderstand. He simply offers valid background, a conclusion- great human being, and a summation. I dont think it follows he was suggesting this had anything to do with Jews. I like Mel but he helped bad luck ruin his image. ezzra makes a fair statement here.

He slagged off the Jews which is a death sentence in Hollywood.

He told his ex-wife he hoped she'd get "raped by a pack of niggers".

Oh yes, sounds like a really lovely bloke.

This kind of intrusion is now par for the course for being a celebrity and this kind of reaction from celebrities is par for the course for being a paparazzi. The real problem here is people like you and me; our interest in celebrities is insatiable and sells papers.

It is unhealthy. It is the world we've ourselves created and nourish with our continued interest. If we simply admired/enjoyed someone's art and cared nada for their private lives and opinions on everything under the sun, there would be no market.

T

I was sticking a camera in his face, he asked me to stop. I kept doing it, he told me to stop. I took more, he warned me to stop.

When i finished someone nudged me in the back, cant say who it was as my back was turned but must have been him, and he must have slobbered on me. How dare he, i did nothing to antagonise him.

Sarcasm

I was sticking a camera in his face, he asked me to stop. I kept doing it, he told me to stop. I took more, he warned me to stop.

When i finished someone nudged me in the back, cant say who it was as my back was turned but must have been him, and he must have slobbered on me. How dare he, i did nothing to antagonise him.

Sarcasm

Sounds like that could be right.....and I also suspect Ezzra is on the right angle too, in a round about way....I bet Miller was there, not for Mel, but for the Australian Israeli film festival, and Mel was too tasty a target to resist antagonising in a room full of Israelis.

Paparazzi, they do anything trying to ruin the life and carriers of those who are famous and if those who are famous get pissed and fight back then they are attacked in the press or charged by police!
Some people are blaming the driver for Lady Dis' death but if it hadn't been for the paparazzi following them then that accident would never had happen.

She deserves to be shouted at, spat upon and shoved.

1. She is acting like paparazzi trash.

2. She works for Murdoch, and there is proof as to the ethical standards of the news journalists under his control.

3. It's Han Solo, Indiana Jones - cut him some slack.

Ummm, you're thinking of Harrison Ford I do believe...Mel is Mad Max, Tim and others...

Here we go again with the "Oh woe is me the poor hard done by Jews"

Where is this even relevant to the story?

I guess once again my post will be removed because heaven forbid anyone Dare to say something with an ounce of truth in it about the sympathy machine.

Poor Mel Gibson his ex only got half of his money. So he has 425 million left. Sounds like this scrounge photographer is trying to seperate him from some of it.......

I could think of some way worse things to say about my ex wife.

Question is would you have the stones to say it to his face or just back stab him in a forum?

Time to know that there are many millions who feel that Mel is right in what he says.

Wonder why.

I wonder if the guys posting here have the juevos would slag an ISIS gang to their faces, or just stab them in the back on a forum?

In answer to your second question, sure there are millions of guys that think it's just fine to run off at the mouth at Jews and ex-wives and anyone else they don't like. And that's kind of sad. There are billions of us that think it's pretty reprehensible.

So post a selfie next time you're in ISIS area and call them <whatevers> to their faces. And in return, I'll post a video of me getting in Mr Gibson's face.

It's beyond me how a guy who had so much going for him can exhibit such despicable behavior.

Tough for an Australian in Hollywood.

We have a tendency to tell <deleted> what we think of them.

Yeah mate, I'm afraid you are stretching it a bit.

I have plenty of Aussie mates and I'd be shocked if any of them expressed a desire for someone to be "raped by a pack of niggers".

Unless they were racist pricks of course, then it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Edited by Chicog

I think it goes to Gibson's general derangement, e.g., Jew-hatred, misogyny, and lack of anger management. Yet another 'celebrity' who believes his own PR. Hasn't done a decent film since "The Year of Living Dangerously", IMO.

And Zaphod: Harrison Ford was Han Solo and Indiana Jones, not Mel Gibson. You certainly spew a lot, don't you?

Tough for an Australian in Hollywood.

We have a tendency to tell <deleted> what we think of them.

Yeah mate, I'm afraid you are stretching it a bit.

I have plenty of Aussie mates and I'd be shocked if any of them expressed a desire for someone to be "raped by a pack of niggers".

Unless they were racist pricks of course, then it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'd be shocked to find out if Mel (or Russell Crowe) were Australian . One is an American the other a New Zealander.

We only claim them when they do good things - otherwise they are just farangs to us Aussies! thumbsup.gif

Mel, well, he will be a target due to his past behaviour.

That is why it is relevant it was a female photographer.

Somebody gets in your way, and in your face they deserve a push.......

He has to walk on eggshells....