One Of The Most Vile Females In Thailand

sriracha john

It means getting more votes than everyone else.

You are showing your ignorance of politics/the current situation in Thailand. If I were you I wouldn't post any more on this thread until I learned something about the nascent ''democracy'' here, like how it works and how it avoids (avoided?) any definition of ''democracy''.

TRT executives ready to accept fate

If party is dissolved by Constitution Court or equivalent body, board members will lose right to vote for five years

Without the right to vote, a person will automatically lose the right to take up any political positions, including ministerial posts. Former agriculture and cooperatives minister Sudarat Keyuraphan, deputy Thai Rak Thai leader, said she was not surprised by the CDR's order. ''After they take power, they must issue such an order. We accept it because the power is in their hands. I'm just worried about former Thai Rak Thai MPs. They must be worried about their future,'' she said. Nevertheless, Khunying Sudarat said Thai Rak Thai's legal unit was closely monitoring moves to introduce a new Constitution Court. The new court had not been set up to consider alleged election fraud charges filed by the Office of the Attorney-General against TRT, the Democrats and three smaller parties. However, the future of Thai Rak Thai remained unclear, said Khunying Sudarat. She talked to the party leader, deposed caretaker prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, two days ago on the telephone. She told him to prepare for the worst and that he should make clear his political future. Mr Thaksin told her he would consult the party's secretary-general, Suriya Jungrungreangkit.

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/01Oct2006_news04.php

Edited by sriracha john

You are showing your ignorance of politics/the current situation in Thailand. If I were you I wouldn't post any more on this thread until I learned something about the nascent ''democracy'' here, like how it works and how it avoids (avoided?) any definition of ''democracy''.

This comment got me thinking about America nascent democracy. We had slavery, witch hunts and all; it was all legal, but does anyone have an historical fact of a Western government anything close the what the Thais have that ever amounted to anything?

If the Thais made it known to the World they were a democracy could that declaration have something to do with talking the talk but not being able or willing to walk the walk? How joyful it must be to an old-school Chinaman with the chance to rape one more society, bred to be slaves, for a billion Baht per Chinaman? Take the Tox fortune and multiply by a thousand and you'll get a figure closer to what it cost this country to misuse the word democracy. And to get that money rolling in all they had to do was be Chinese-like and mask the sleaziness with the word democracy.

Never a minute's worth of transparency ever faced these Toxmen, never spoke a word of truth, it was all nothing more than Chinese-style business with the beast of burden being the Thai people. Their educational system says it all. They don't have to buy slaves, they are bred to be slaves and they have witch hunts too. Our witches got a trial and were later disposed of. Tox' witches were gunned down in the street in a time when life was much more valuable then it was 200 years ago.

This comment got me thinking about America nascent democracy. We had slavery, witch hunts and all; it was all legal, but does anyone have an historical fact of a Western government anything close the what the Thais have that ever amounted to anything?

If the Thais made it known to the World they were a democracy could that declaration have something to do with talking the talk but not being able or willing to walk the walk? How joyful it must be to an old-school Chinaman with the chance to rape one more society, bred to be slaves, for a billion Baht per Chinaman? Take the Tox fortune and multiply by a thousand and you'll get a figure closer to what it cost this country to misuse the word democracy. And to get that money rolling in all they had to do was be Chinese-like and mask the sleaziness with the word democracy.

Never a minute's worth of transparency ever faced these Toxmen, never spoke a word of truth, it was all nothing more than Chinese-style business with the beast of burden being the Thai people. Their educational system says it all. They don't have to buy slaves, they are bred to be slaves and they have witch hunts too. Our witches got a trial and were later disposed of. Tox' witches were gunned down in the street in a time when life was much more valuable then it was 200 years ago.

A bit anti-Chinese then, 1900?

I know the moderators don't agree but I consider the word CHINAMAN to be on par with nigger, gook, chink, spic.

So....be a good fella and don't use it in future; would be appreciated :-) :o

I know the moderators don't agree but I consider the word CHINAMAN to be on par with nigger, gook, chink, spic.

So....be a good fella and don't use it in future; would be appreciated :-) :D

The moderators probably don't agree because there is nothing WRONG with it. If you come from China and you are a man then you are a China man, just like American man or Australian man or Danish man. :o

The moderators probably don't agree because there is nothing WRONG with it. If you come from China and you are a man then you are a China man, just like American man or Australian man or Danish man. :o

No, my friend, gramatically correct, following your example citing different nations - you would be a 'Chinese' man, and not a Chinaman.

Everywhere in the world people vote for the guy who gets the most money into their pockets.

Can't agree with this one. America.

The top 1.2% are doing very very very very very well.

The next <2% do well.

The rest are loosing ground in adjusted/real terms. Yet they are played like fiddles to the tune of fear and tribalism.

I can imagine a previous poster is right. This woman must be turning state's evidence. Makes no sense to wade into the quagmire when you could be rolling in rose petals.

Say what?

you obviously don't speak English well, and you don't know jack about insulting Chinese, so go back to your tree, eat some bananas and scratch your butt. That is what monkeys do well.

BTW for your future reference in racial relations, you might like to use the full version:

'Ching Chong Chinaman' - not quite up there with the insults of Oscar Wilde or Churchill, but beggars can't be choosers.

I'll sort you out some KKK robes and hats.

kian rai bprayot ling lub laew :D