NCPO 'mea culpa' over using wrong photo in bomb case

webfact

If this had happened in the West,especially the U.S.,an even

moderately good lawyer,would get the case dismissed,as any

other evidence could not be trusted.

regards Worgeordie

If not dismissed, the remaining evidence along with the party making such a stuff-up would be so carefully scrutinised they wouldn't know if their arse's had been drilled, screwed or counter-sunk. But this is Thailand so just blame someone else, refuse to answer or demand that no action is taken otherwise we will sue you for defamation etc.

The BBC's Southeast Asian correspondent, Jonathan Head, yesterday tweeted that the image can be traced back to the website of the US Transportation Security Administration.

I wonder if Jonathan Head will get arrested and deported for this.

---- or taken in for some attitude correction.

They just looked in the wrong folder on the computer. They meant to look at the one containing a few thousand videos of Burmese illegals allowed to stay in the country once they made a short video. "Ok Guv. It's a fair cop. I done it. You've got me bang to rights".

It is those sort of mistakes that make the rest of the world question any evidence used in a Thai Court...

Just wait till this guy's trail starts, I am sure defence will now question the authenticity of all photographic evidence.