T-shirt Of The Week

Couthy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My recent favourite was a lady in Pattaya proudly strolling down Walking Street declaring boldly on her t shirt.....

"My Boyfriend is Out Of Town!"

Made me smile.

I also sell them.

Its actually one of my best sellers, but nothing beats good bush bad bush shirt

the funniest one i've seen in Thailand was some middle aged chick (Thai), who i think fell from the top of the ugly tree at birth and who's face hit every branch on the way down:

"Sex Teacher (first lesson free)" - still makes me shudder....

117642.jpg

I'm tempted to buy this because stare at the foreigner can be a bit of a local sport here on the outskirts of Bangkok.

If I thought ahead I'd get this list printed on a t-shirt, but there's a limited shelf life on the topic (we hope)

Top Ten Responses to, “Come Home, There’s a Coup There”

10. This is normal in Thailand, overdue even

9. I can still get pizza delivered, so what’s the problem?

8. I just got another holiday. You get snow days, we get coup days

7. Well, maybe the new order will issue visas more efficiently

6. My condo’s mini mart was open, so what’s the problem?

5. I came here for adventure, this place delivers

4. I could always move to Manilla

3. I got paid on Coup Day, so what’s the problem?

2. Democracy is overrated

1. Awww, but it’s just getting interesting here

The t-shirt of the managing director of a pharmaceutical company, at a grill party in Switzerland: typical picture of the Camel cigarette advertisements, i.e. desert, palm trees, camel. Above the picture, again from the advertising, the text: “I’d walk a mile for a Camel...”. Below the picture: “...but most men prefer a woman”

--------------

Maestro

I saw a big fat guy wearing a black tee-shirt with the amusing caption; 'Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to pattaya' and I thought; that is hilarious; I must buy half a dozen for the folks back home.

:o:D:D

I used to be a homicide detective in the USA. And the members of the Homicide Squad used to have t-shirts that showed a gravestone and the caption:

"Our day begins when your days end.

I once saw a girl in a Sukhumvit Gas station with a T shirt that said.....

"I Love Dildo"

And then one day the wife phoned me at work and said she had had a horrible day, everywhere she went farang were hassling her, when I got home I noticed the T shirt she was wearing had in big bold letters....

"Bonkable"..........after a short explanation and the introduction of a pair of scissors I was presented with a new duster for the car !

My recent favourite was a lady in Pattaya proudly strolling down Walking Street declaring boldly on her t shirt.....

"My Boyfriend is Out Of Town!"

Made me smile.

YAY!!!! Time to image004dg1.gif

No-one seen the bg's

with

no-bar fine for me?

Dreaming again nathan?

:D

Nice hi-so girl wearing a t-shirt saying.

Mamas little slut.

image006lm6.gif

I once saw a girl in a Sukhumvit Gas station with a T shirt that said.....

"I Love Dildo"

And then one day the wife phoned me at work and said she had had a horrible day, everywhere she went farang were hassling her, when I got home I noticed the T shirt she was wearing had in big bold letters....

"Bonkable"..........after a short explanation and the introduction of a pair of scissors I was presented with a new duster for the car !

:opost-12676-1159228300.gif

I once saw a t shirt that nearly made me throw up:

After spending a large part of a day on thaivisa.com,

I walked out on the street and was confronted with a really big large fat man wearing

a tshirt with post-12676-1159228385.gif

i saw another one with ''nazi party'' underneath the emblem of the nazi party.

i dont think the girls know, or care, what is on the t-shirts but who the hel_l is making them???

I've seen that very shirt ( or one similar) worn by the Thai presenter on MTV. And it's not only Thai's. My English waitress came in wearing one a couple of years back. She couldn't understand why I sent her home. (a lot of our customers are German)

But the one that really made me smile was

I'm a US marine

I go to far off lands,

I meet wonderful, exotic people,

Then I kill them.

I saw one for sale in MBK that said

######,######, fukc you, fukcing,fukc,fukc fukc.

But spelt correctly.

The most offensive one I have seen read

Jesus is a C*nt...without the star, the wearer, a Thai was oblivious to the fact that it was offensive.

I bet that one sure upset a lot of farang's and I would bet he was given it by a freind who knew wnat it meant.

Its a bit like when someone sticks a silly sticker on your back saying "Kick Me"

Whoops would seem my spelling was not entirely correct!!!!

Edited by ThaiPauly

i saw another one with ''nazi party'' underneath the emblem of the nazi party.

i dont think the girls know, or care, what is on the t-shirts but who the hel_l is making them???

I've seen that very shirt ( or one similar) worn by the Thai presenter on MTV. And it's not only Thai's. My English waitress came in wearing one a couple of years back. She couldn't understand why I sent her home. (a lot of our customers are German)

But the one that really made me smile was

I'm a US marine

I go to far off lands,

I meet wonderful, exotic people,

Then I kill them.

:o:D

Sorry, but timing woz brilliant mate... I just came from that " US is reviewing... " Thread.