Mounting evidence links bombing to Turks, Uighurs

webfact

It's pretty clear some of them probably were terrorists.

Periodically, the Chinese army will go to villages in Xinjiang and round up all the men, irrespective. Thailand repatriated 200. How many were women and children? Not many if I remember.

China is overwhelming the population by importing Han Chinese and slowly removing all the men.

This story that the Uighur were travelling to join ISIS has come from China. A rather convenient story which I can't find elsewhere and it doesn't fit with reality that Turkey is facilitating it.

Thailand should never have sent them back and now the problem is 10 times bigger. One could say what goes around comes around, but karma might be simpler.

So Thailand should accept the Uyghurs so one day there will be hundreds of thousands here? Don't you think Thailand has enough problems already? And if you tell me Turkey will accept them if they have a Chinese passport, please proof it. Because the issue here was stay in Thailand or China.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Periodically, the Chinese army will go to villages in Xinjiang and round up all the men, irrespective. Thailand repatriated 200. How many were women and children? Not many if I remember.

China is overwhelming the population by importing Han Chinese and slowly removing all the men.

This story that the Uighur were travelling to join ISIS has come from China. A rather convenient story which I can't find elsewhere and it doesn't fit with reality that Turkey is facilitating it.

Thailand should never have sent them back and now the problem is 10 times bigger. One could say what goes around comes around, but karma might be simpler.

So Thailand should accept the Uyghurs so one day there will be hundreds of thousands here? Don't you think Thailand has enough problems already? And if you tell me Turkey will accept them if they have a Chinese passport, please proof it. Because the issue here was stay in Thailand or China.

Turkey said they will take them. Turkish Airlines have regular flights I hear.......

Turkey said they will take them. Turkish Airlines have regular flights I hear.......
Proof to me that Turkey said they will take Uyghurs with chinese passports from Thailand.

Update: Proven already by Bluespunk.

Edited by Nickymaster

This horrible tragedy could have been avoided if the junta government had honored their Human Rights treaties and repatriated the Uighurs to Turkey, Instead of bowing down to their new Chinese overlords.

Really?

So you think these psychopaths would not have found an excuse to blow something else up?

What an apologist.

Turkey offered to take them in.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0JC0X920141128

Proof to me that Turkey said they will take Uyghurs with chinese passports from Thailand.

Again??

Again??

Again??

Can't beat childish behavior. You win.

This horrible tragedy could have been avoided if the junta government had honored their Human Rights treaties and repatriated the Uighurs to Turkey, Instead of bowing down to their new Chinese overlords.

Really?

So you think these psychopaths would not have found an excuse to blow something else up?

What an apologist.

What a ridiculous comment. The terrorists should hang for their actions, and there is no excuse for violence against civilians.

However, Thailand was never on the Uighurs' radar before the repatriation. This was a China-Uighurs conflict. My point is that by violating Human Rights Treaties, the junta brought the conflict onto their soil. Stating reality is not an apology.

@Nickymaster

The link I posted clearly says

"Turkey's state-run Anadolu news agency on Wednesday reported a request by Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu for Thailand to send the Uighurs there"

Edited by Bluespunk

You can't compare the depravity of the mooslum scum that are running riot in the ME especially.

Their supposed holy book lays out a lot of information: Lying to non-believers is OK, killing them is OK if they don't convert to I-slam, having slaves is OK, having sex with animals is OK. One only has to look at their actions to feel nauseated.

So, when it's reported that Uighurs are staying in Turkey for one or 2 nights before crossing into Syria to join ISIS, you have to wonder are thy going to be raping and killing christian girls and woman? Holding them as sex slaves? Beheading those who won't convert. And so on.

So, yes I am one who condemns a whole group when there is no effort by the so called moderates to rein in the trouble makers.

took christianity 1800+ years to reign it its old testament believers so its a slow process unfortunately

TVF: hub of low-educated, ignorant, rightist frustros who think all the problems in the world are caused by the muslims. as said before, we get exactly what we deserve. i blame no particular group. i blame our kind, our species is a virus with shoes (Bill Hicks).

TVF: hub of low-educated, ignorant, rightist frustros who think all the problems in the world are caused by the muslims. as said before, we get exactly what we deserve. i blame no particular group. i blame our kind, our species is a virus with shoes (Bill Hicks).

You should not generalize but some figures are scary.

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/al-jazeera-poll-suggests-81-of-arab-muslims-support-isis-42253/

So yet again it looks like a Muslim terrorist group do what they always seem to do if they do not get what they want ,blow people up.sad.png

I think you'll find that's what all terrorist organisations do.

Quite a few countries as well.

Of all faiths.

You can stick up for Muslims all you like ,but the truth though it may hurt you is that Muslim terrorism around the world far far out ways any other religion or nationality

Depending your point of view you can state that USA is far beyond every other country

Yawn.

A

And that is the response of most of the Muslim community ,you summed it up so well ,so why bother saying anything else?

Nope. And if you bothered to do some research you'd find many Muslim leaders, scholars and clerics have condemned terrorism.

My yawn comment was directed at BSJ's usual hate post BS.

Yawn.

A

And that is the response of most of the Muslim community ,you summed it up so well ,so why bother saying anything else?

Nope. And if you bothered to do some research you'd find many Muslim leaders, scholars and clerics have condemned terrorism.

The bigotry on TV does get boring.

The yawn is contagious!

Yawn.

A

Only a few muslim leaders, clerks etc condemn terrorism. THAT'S the main issue. Most muslim leaders keep quiet. Makes one wonder whether they support terrorism or are afraid to say something. Extremists have no problem killing muslims that don't support them.

Yawn.

A

Only a few muslim leaders, clerks etc condemn terrorism. THAT'S the main issue. Most muslim leaders keep quiet. Makes one wonder whether they support terrorism or are afraid to say something. Extremists have no problem killing muslims that don't support them.

Not really interest in words anyway. The truth of the matter is that Islam needs to be reformed in a serious way to move it into modern times. Try saying that in much of the Muslim world and see how long you live.

Yawn.

A

Extremists of all faiths and political persuasions have no trouble killing others.

It's the extremism that makes them killers not their faith.

To judge all on the actions of these is stupidity of the highest order. Hence my yawn.

As for when Muslim extremists are condemned by leaders/clerics/scholars its never enough for some.

Nothing ever will be.

Edited by Bluespunk

Yawn.
A

Extremists of all faiths and political persuasions have no trouble killing others.

It's the extremism that makes them killers not their faith.

To judge all on the actions of these is stupidity of the highest order. Hence my yawn.

As for when Muslim extremists are condemned by leaders/clerics/scholars its never enough for some.

Nothing ever will be.

I better delete my question.

I am just surprised that you think that the muslim community is doing enough to condemn violence by muslim extremists because they are hardly doing anything about it.

Edited by Nickymaster

When the 'mastermind(s)' and financer(s) will, ever, been exposed(!) we will be able to know (some of) the truth! Is anyone hoping this will, some day, happen? I am here long enough to realise 'truth' makes a Thai more afraid than any ghost could, and is also to be avoided by all means...

Really?

What an apologist.

What a ridiculous comment. The terrorists should hang for their actions, and there is no excuse for violence against civilians.

However, Thailand was never on the Uighurs' radar before the repatriation. This was a China-Uighurs conflict. My point is that by violating Human Rights Treaties, the junta brought the conflict onto their soil. Stating reality is not an apology.

That's right blame the victims. "If you don't do what we say we will plant a bomb in the middle of your city and kill innocent people".

Somehow I don't think terrorists have the right to pick and choose in which country they will live. Let them into Turkey and they either head to Syria and join ISIL or they infiltrate the west to carry out more indiscriminate attacks.

Really?

What an apologist.

That's right blame the victims. "If you don't do what we say we will plant a bomb in the middle of your city and kill innocent people".

Somehow I don't think terrorists have the right to pick and choose in which country they will live. Let them into Turkey and they either head to Syria and join ISIL or they infiltrate the west to carry out more indiscriminate attacks.

If Thailand didn't want to get involved in this they should have honored their United nations obligations and passed the Uighur to Turkey.

The events that came about can't be condoned. However, remember many of those people sent back will at least be in labour camps forever at best. Many will have been executed.

The Chinese state has no time for Uighur.

By sending them back, the Thais were sentencing many to death.

Really?

What an apologist.

If Thailand didn't want to get involved in this they should have honored their United nations obligations and passed the Uighur to Turkey.

The events that came about can't be condoned. However, remember many of those people sent back will at least be in labour camps forever at best. Many will have been executed.

The Chinese state has no time for Uighur.

By sending them back, the Thais were sentencing many to death.

only the terrorists among them will be executed. For what they did at Erawan, many people are calling for Thailand to do the same.

The terrorist Timothy Mcveigh is not going to kill any more innocents.

I don't know why you bleeding heart liberals care so much for terrorists. It is you appeasers who are to blame for the global spread of terrorism today. You create the environment that allows terrorists to take advantage of your liberal guilt trips and weaknesses. Many posts on this thread just show how you are partly responsible for these acts of outrage

Edited by NCFC