Hunt on for prime suspect

Lite Beer

Just thinking outside the box for a moment, instead of directing all resources into finding the person who was responsible for planting the bomb(s) would it not be better to find the person who told him to do it? After all, if it was an organized event, 'yellow shirt' was just a foot soldier.

For clarity, i am not suggesting that the authorities are not indeed doing this, this is aimed at the media who seem to have tunnel vision on this individual.

Just sayin'...............wink.png

That would be chasing after an assumption, wouldn't it?

Who's to tell the actual bomber was not one of the plotters instead of just a foot soldier?

In any case finding the person giving orders would be a lot easier after catching the person taking them, at the very least the later left some evidence behind while the former is a mystery, if even that.

Having said that I read that they are, obviously, going through financial and phone records to map out a possible network.

Financial and phone records of who? Everybody in the world? Or just the guys they have arrested so far?

Assuming the latter, its quickly becoming obvious the police/Army are barking up the wrong tree. Unless of course they are just looking to pin this on anybody convenient. Witch is a very strong possibility, IMO.

Maybe. Which tree do you think they should be barking up?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking outside the box for a moment, instead of directing all resources into finding the person who was responsible for planting the bomb(s) would it not be better to find the person who told him to do it? After all, if it was an organized event, 'yellow shirt' was just a foot soldier.

For clarity, i am not suggesting that the authorities are not indeed doing this, this is aimed at the media who seem to have tunnel vision on this individual.

Who's to tell the actual bomber was not one of the plotters instead of just a foot soldier?

In any case finding the person giving orders would be a lot easier after catching the person taking them, at the very least the later left some evidence behind while the former is a mystery, if even that.

Having said that I read that they are, obviously, going through financial and phone records to map out a possible network.

Financial and phone records of who? Everybody in the world? Or just the guys they have arrested so far?

Assuming the latter, its quickly becoming obvious the police/Army are barking up the wrong tree. Unless of course they are just looking to pin this on anybody convenient. Witch is a very strong possibility, IMO.

Maybe. Which tree do you think they should be barking up?

Who set off bombs in the same area before? Who blew up the shopping mall in Samui?

Oh yeah the police never did figure that one out did they? Might be a good tree to start barking at again, even though "no Thai could do this" mentality.

Yep, of course its an assumption. Reason i added the line 'if it was an organized event'. Generalizing i know, but normally in an organization's hierarchy it is not usually the key people who plant the device, unless they are making the ultimate statement by blowing themselves up at the same time.

With everything that has been released to the public to date, IMO, i am not ruling out a sympathetic group supporting a cause that went tragically, or rather more tragically wrong on the day than was expected. i see this as a reason for the second bomb being aborted. Again, speculation.

Focus should not be aimed in the one direction, in this case against the Turkish involvement, unless their intelligence is concrete. I don't see DNA samples from a circulating banknote or DNA from fingerprints from a public transport vehicle as being match & win.

We have been told that bomb making material (including TNT and C4) have been found at the first location, but for this proof not to have been displayed in their usual photo finger pointing shoots leaves me in doubt about what was actually found. Mix-ups of photos of explosive vests claimed to have been found does nothing to add credibility to their statements.

But, the above may only be one person's individual viewpoint, expressing themselves on an anonymous forum.......................wink.png

On the up side. at least the arrests tell us that the BiB are actually doing something and not just sitting around. It's not an easy job if you want to be sure of a conviction in court. Personally, I'm glad they're taking their time and doing a thorough job.

"Doing something" - but WHAT exactly????

You haven't noticed that arrests are being made and that the investigation continues to find others?

I don't care if they pay out another 3 million to the police.

As long as they catch the right bombers so we can walk around in the city without worrying about more bomb attacks , everyones happy.

Yes they are on the right track in this case.

Its weird. I still dont see a true motive for the blast. I could be wrong but seems too convenient that these passport forgers were also assembling bombs.

It looks to me as if these people were not only passport forgers, but also people smugglers, part of a large Uighur organization, possibly an islamist terrorist organization with the aim of seizing power in Uighur territory and driving the Chinese out from there.

The organization appears to have used Thailand as a rear base and a transit hub.

They have possibly been angered by Thailand cooperating with China in the repatriation of Uighurs.