Trump: US 'a dumping ground for the rest of the world'

webfact

Trump is refreshing in that he broaches subjects that at least 60 million voters care about and agree with. The USA has absolutely NO NEED for millions of Illegal Aliens ... they are a net negative in all respects ... Except for the vacant cliches which I am sure will be posted here.

If the USA had no need for millions of illegal Aliens then they wouldn't get jobs. They do get jobs.

Really, really don't want such people here? Proselytize for huge and crippling fines for any corporation found to be employing them - $1,000,000 million for each employee should do it. And 15 years imprisonment and 500,000 dollar fine for any person found to be employing them otherwise - half the fine to be handed over to the laborer to fund their new life in wherever they come from. Solved.

When you saw "If the USA had no need".

Do you mean USA citizens or USA Corporations?

Corporations are people too you know.

Not in my book more like an octopus with their tenacles in the working mans pocket.

I would like to be in the business of selling $13 plastic cups of beer. Trump never misses a trick to cash in.

So, you think Trump had anything at all to do with the beer concession? Can you just see him behind a counter wearing an apron dispensing beer and collecting money? tongue.png

Sorry, that's not how it works. The beer concession is independent from the gathering at the stadium.

I would like to be in the business of selling $13 plastic cups of beer. Trump never misses a trick to cash in.

So, you think Trump had anything at all to do with the beer concession? Can you just see him behind a counter wearing an apron dispensing beer and collecting money? tongue.png

Sorry, that's not how it works. The beer concession is independent from the gathering at the stadium.

Trump does not need to be behind the counter wearing an apron to take a percentage of beer profits. It is all fixed up in the contracts between Trump inc. and the venue.

all the non native americans are illegal immigrants

Not whining because some American Indians got pushed out.

got pushed out? the biggest genocide in the world until now

The Mayans of Central America killed more local natives by far than all the collective efforts of the Colonists and Pioneers of America combined .... Not to mention what the Aztecs did.. The same for certain North American Indian Tribes ... Colonists and Pioneers were rank amateurs compared to the warrior tribes of Colonial America and the Plains Warriors of the Wild West ... Native Americans were constantly at war with one another -- taking of slaves and wives ... Scalping didn't get invented to scare the white man ... You are some a part of the common folk that know nothing but emotional dogma written in the last 50 years. The only thing different about the White Colonists and Pioneers and the American Calvary is that they were just a little better at domination than the warrior Indian tribes of the preceding 1000 years.

The entire history of the world has been migration ... conquest - and domination of other peoples ... The only difference of what has happened in the last 200 years is that it is in recent memory ... no other difference ... Humans have been humans for thousands of years -- we call it civilization - nice name -- but we are still conquerors ... Some lose - some win ... Today's Liberals and Leftists just whine about it in their naive way ...

Edited by JDGRUEN

Trump does not need to be behind the counter wearing an apron to take a percentage of beer profits. It is all fixed up in the contracts between Trump inc. and the venue.

The food and beer concessions are contracted by the stadiums over an entire season or even longer. The stadium gets a big cut. This is a big money maker for the stadium, not those who use it.

Cheers.

It's OK for us couch critics, do you like that ?

I once got a job on a cruise ship as a photographer

working in the Caribbean, i had to go to Miami to

get all the visas and paperwork,, from the minute i

arrived i was in shock, lucky i could speak Spanish

because hardly anyone spoke English, other cities

i went to were the same, to really be able to comment

you should be a citizen or be experienced about the

place, very interested to hear comments from US

citizens, keep the Aliens under ground.

Trump is refreshing in that he broaches subjects that at least 60 million voters care about and agree with. The USA has absolutely NO NEED for millions of Illegal Aliens ... they are a net negative in all respects ... Except for the vacant cliches which I am sure will be posted here.

This should be posted twice! Thanks.