Taxi driver accused of sexually assaulting drunk passenger in Bangkok

webfact

He carried her into a hotel?

some hotels you can drive into your "room" and pull a curtain ,the only furtniture is a bed and a bathtub

others give you a key because they cant be bothered paying somone to work all night etc

were not talking about the ritz or the hilton here

Sorry, but, still how does one get a paralytically drunk woman out of a taxi and into a even a motel in Thailand?

She walked into a hotel room with a taxi driver?

some hotels you can drive into your "room" and pull a curtain ,the only furtniture is a bed and a bathtub

others give you a key because they cant be bothered paying somone to work all night etc

Sorry, but, still how does one get a paralytically drunk woman out of a taxi and into a even a motel in Thailand?

there are hotels like garages in thailand

its hard to explain until you see one

it looks like some kind of weird car wash you drive into someone pulls the curtains on your car

(i think theyre designed for husbands cheating on their wives etc )

of course she may also have just been drunk and walked

plenty of time i have been totally drunk too and woke up not having memory of what happened

but obviously ,according to this thread ......a respectable woman should never drink or have sex or go out alone .....:)

More to the point, how did she remember the taxi driver. Guess she could have gone back to the hotel and asked them, then how did she remember what hotel she went too.

Maybe he left her at the hotel with his name and address and taxi registration number and a little note telling her he had nicked her phone and had just raped her.

She woke up the next morning in the hotel and ran to reception claiming she had been raped and they had the car on CCTV.

So many questions and not many are believable.

but obviously ,according to this thread ......a respectable woman should never drink or have sex or go out alone .....smile.png

3 answers required here,

Respectable Thai lady doesn't drink alcohol ever ...... Buddhist/Muslim country, alcohol prohibited for women in both religions.

Respectable Thai lady does have sex, but only with her husband after marriage.

Respectable Thai lady doesn't go out at night on her own.

Nowhere did I comment on my personal preferences for women.

But if you really want to know, slutty skanks is my thing, wouldn't touch respectable (not that one would have me).

oho dear lord ........another farang whos married the vicars daughter ...........smile.png

No need for racism, the colour of my skin is my business.

For all you know, I might be as black as the ace of spades.

PS

Vicars daughters are often 'right goers'.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

There are some really strange aspects to this. Why would he take her to a hotel, and presumably register the room in his name? How did he get an allegedly comatose woman past reception?

One night in CM, my wife went to a friend's bar to celebrate a birthday. I stayed home and worked on the computer (it was my birthday)

She drank way too much and managed to ring me and mumble the words "Come and get me".

She was "comatosed" when I got her back to our condo and was trying to get her out of the car and then into the elevator. Some western guests came out of the elevator as I was trying to get legless wife in.

I mumbled something like "It's ok, she is my wife" and they looked at me as if to say "Sure she is". biggrin.png

Only time my wife ever got super drunk I carried her like I'd carry a 3 year old on my hip from the taxi to the elevator.

I got a few weird looks from security, but they knew us.

but obviously ,according to this thread ......a respectable woman should never drink or have sex or go out alone .....smile.png

3 answers required here,

Respectable Thai lady doesn't drink alcohol ever ...... Buddhist/Muslim country, alcohol prohibited for women in both religions.

But if you really want to know, slutty skanks is my thing, wouldn't touch respectable (not that one would have me).

What about joining the rest of us in the 21st Century?coffee1.gif

There are some really strange aspects to this. Why would he take her to a hotel, and presumably register the room in his name? How did he get an allegedly comatose woman past reception?

Short time hotel. Pay in cash. No ID required. "My gf pass out in the bar, she needs to sleep it off"...

I have seen many people get helped back to their hotels during their holidays. I have even seen a few

of my friends and drunk gfs have to get help. This is a sad story, but at least a happier ending than the poor women in India that

have been raped and killed. In Thailand, just like here in Canada, one should try to stay sober, and not get so drunk as

to pass out in a taxi or any vehicle that you are in, and do not know the people who are there with you.

Play safe, stay safe! I also drove a taxi in my 20s and have had to carry a few "ladies" into their houses because they got blotto

and passed out, only difference was that I asked for the money up front, and I did not take the ride out in "trade".

Guess that was the difference from the 70's until now.

3 answers required here,

What about joining the rest of us in the 21st Century?coffee1.gif

the 19th would be a step up.

She has no one else to blame but herself for being intoxicated!

Ah another quote from the rapist manuel of defending the indefensible.

It doesn't matter how drunk someone is, they neither deserve nor are asking to be raped.

To blame the victim is a despicable thing to do.

3 answers required here,

Wow!

Does a Thai lady have to believe in religion/creed before she can be deemed as respectable? If she was a Thai christian would this make her un-respectable?

God forbid that she may be an atheist..........................wink.png

In 2015/2258, your second point is laughable leading to absurd.

Third point is moot as she didn't go out by herself, she tried to go home by herself.

Anyway, apart from the wind-up (thumbsup.gif ) comments stated in the previous post, the taxi driver surely hasn't done himself any favours by his actions, even if he wasn't guilty of rape.

He claims he took her to the address he was given. That would mean that the room had already been booked? Why did he not report to reception about the state of the woman; at the least she was a safety risk to herself being intoxicated and unconscious? Too many people kill themselves in this state as it is.

Why would he have taken her phone as payment for the taxi ride? That is just theft at its best.

Does a Thai lady have to believe in religion/creed before she can be deemed as respectable? If she was a Thai christian would this make her un-respectable?

God forbid that she may be an atheist..........................wink.png

In 2015/2258, your second point is laughable leading to absurd.

I'm going to phone a friend for confirmation,

Question .......General Chan-o-cha what do you think?

Answer ...... if she ever wore a bikini, she deserved it .......... read my 12 values for further guidance ........

Can't find a much higher authority than that.

But wait, Chris old chap, you're a Thai apologist if I'm not mistaken, how do you reconcile your beloved Generals 18th century values, with your PC modern values?

When I say it, I'm living in the past, when the general says it, he's completely correct ????????