Registering Phones - I get the real reason now

thhMan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let the poorest thai you know register your number

worked for me

That's sh*t man - so when you commit a crime with your phone - you expect this poor Thai to take the rap?

I might add that you commit a crime every time you make a call by using a sim card register in another's name. How many crimes so far today? You'd better watch out bro.

So you're saying borrowing someone's phone to make a call is illegal?

Hmmm, I never get texts or sales calls. I registered my DTAC number quite some time ago...perhaps 6 months ago.

I wonder if this is happening to folks across all phone companies or for numbers registered close to the deadline???

Would be interesting to hear if the OP is with DTAC or True or...????

Thanks.

Im with Dtac...

Had the same number for the past 7-8 years

I get calls from mates via Skype at times, so sometimes I dont recognize them

My phone is not used to call for Pizza Delivery, taxis or anything like that... as I get my missus to do that on her phone, so if they call back I dont have to play the phone shuffling game...

The most my phone ever works out is when I take it to the crapper to watch Youtube videos.... I rarely use it to call out....

Is there any country left in the world where you don't need id to buy a SIM card?

In the Netherlands, a civilized country, we decided that it would be of no use. ICompulsary registration would be too easy to circumvent: Just let any 16 year old buy a pre-paid card for you, give him 50 euro's for his effort and Bob's your uncle.

Archived