What's on Phuket - Inspire - Sept 25

Inspire

inspire-phuket-krabi1.png
www.inspirephuketkrabi.com
fb.png gplus.png twitter.png yt.png mail.png
What to do • Where to go • Phuket
Weekly Newsletter
Welcome to the Inspire-eMagazine eNewsletter • Events and offers from Pattaya, Bangkok, Koh Chang, Hua Hin and all over Thailand • Find out what's on near you
Sh-Sh-Shake It Up Radio Sessions 26 September 2015
Date 26 Sep 2015 Time 18:00 AsiaLIFE presents an evening of radio sessions that includes live music by The Lah Lah Band from Singapore, The Mojo Man Band and the FUZZtonez. Sea Breeze will provide a BBQ, ...

Moon Party for Phuket Kids 28 – 29 September 2015
From 28 September To 29 September 2015Time 19:00 – 00:00The Rotary Club of Patong presents an evening and fun and dancing to benefit kids in Phuket.There’ll be Blues and Southern Food US style, wine beer and food ...

The Complete works of Shakespeare 9-10 October 2015
Friday 9 To Saturday 10 October 2015, Start 01 : 00 PM till 05 : 00 PMThe first play from Outta the Box Classics, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged/Revised), will be presented by Theatr...

Friday Night Seafood BBQ and Fireshow at XANA Beach Club 25 September 2015
Date 25 September 2015 Time 18:00 - 22:00 The BBQ features rock lobster, blue crab and white snapper along with meats. There's also seafood bars with oysters, grilled prawns, king crab, sushi and sashimi,...

Let's Relax Spa in Phuket
Phuket 3rd Street Southern Tranquility PatongOpen : 10:30 AM - 12.00 MidnightLet's Relax Phuket 3rd Street 'Southern Tranquility' is a day spa in Phuket, located in Phuket’s most la...

Amari Phuket, Seaview Beachfront Resort & Spa
Amari Phuket, a four-star hotel located just to the south of Patong, is a 197-room and suite hotel where each accommodation choice faces the Andaman Sea and Patong Bay. Views and vistas across the bay are spectacular and set ...

Kata Sea Breeze Temple Fair 2015
Start Frome 10 September until 30 November 2015 Time 16:00 – 22:00 food stalls, seafood market and Muay Thai (The prime garden at Kata Sea Breeze Resort because alive fair style. Thai Temple fair is bui...

Thai Cooking Classes @ Blue Elephant Governor Mansion Cooking School 21 - 27 September 2015
From 21 to 27 September 2015 Time 09:30 - 16:45The Blue Elephant Governor Mansion Phuket Cooking School & Restaurant offers cooking classes at a more than a century old elegant and historical mansion in Old P...

Thanyapura Fun Friday Aquathlon - 25 September 2015
Thanyapura's monthly Mini Aquathlon challenge sees a choice of distances to swim: Short course – swim 100m/run 1km; Mid course – Swim200/run 2km; Long course – Swim400/run 4km.The Challenge is held as part of the tr...

Social Tennis Night @ Thanyapura 24 September 2015
Get together with the community and play some tennis! Thanyapura presents a social tennis evening every Thursday that will allow participants to hone their skills, meet some people and have some fun.The evening is free fo...

3 Bed Room Luxury Villa For Sale in Phuket
THB 19,900,000.00This 3 bed luxury villa for sale in Phuket is a boutique turnkey development of four exceptional spa pool villas designed for chic tropical living.

Business Expats Profile
bussiness_expats.png
The only directory in Pattaya on expats and business people working in Pattaya
Advertise with Inspire
advertise.png
Inspire connects with expats throughout Thailand from websites, newsletters, app, social networks, You Tube, 24 hour channels on gyms to magazines. It is the essential platform to get your business in front of these expats

I wonder who their target market is.

Good question! It certainly isn't the bunch that follow this forum it would seem.

Given the fact that the majority of tourists to Phuket are now Chinese, there is nothing in this ad for them.

Also,as you allude to, there appears nothing in the ad for expats, so, that leaves a very small market segment of customers to appeal to.

I wonder who their target market is.

Good question! It certainly isn't the bunch that follow this forum it would seem.

Given the fact that the majority of tourists to Phuket are now Chinese, there is nothing in this ad for them.

Also,as you allude to, there appears nothing in the ad for expats, so, that leaves a very small market segment of customers to appeal to.

Beach clubs are not for expats?

I saw The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare in London several years ago and it was very funny. I hope Theatric Group can carry it off, as it is very fast-paced. Headstart have not mentioned this in any of their newsletters for some reason. I didn't think the theatre was open yet.

Edited by madmitch

Is this magazine something to do with the new owners of Thaivisa?

I was thinking the same.

Inspire is owned by ChoiceGroupAsia, and if I recall correctly, same as new TV owners.

Edited by Shot