Late-opening South Pattaya Karaoke Bar raided by Police

Lite Beer

Late-opening South Pattaya Karaoke Bar raided by Police

bar-5.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Following complaints from local residents, a team of 10 Pattaya Police Officers conducted a raid of a South Pattaya Karaoke Bar on Friday Morning, hours after it was due to close.

The raid took place at the Romeo Karaoke Bar in Soi Day Night Hotel off the South Pattaya Road at 6.20am. Inside were female patrons and 50 male employees of the Bar.

Random drug tests were made along with ID checks on customers and staff and the only issue came when a member of staff was found to be under the age of 20.

Read More: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218339/late-opening-south-pattaya-karaoke-bar-raided-by-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-02

I can remember when the unofficial retirement age here for hookers was 20. If they hadn't saved enough to buy a house or found a permanent sponsor by then there was no hope for them.

Strange how things change.

Nowadays finding an under 50 bar is getting harder.

If they are not over 50 years old you can bet 90% are over 50kilos...

Soi Cowboy is crap these days all down it a certain Iranian Gentleman and his band of no bar fine Coyotes...

Why be a go go girl when you can dance and con customers into buying you extortionately priced drinks.

Presumably the complaints were about noise? At 6am? The place needs shutting down - permanently!

plenty of other karaoke bars in the area that go all night, usually they turn up the volume as the suns coming up

You have to feel kind of sorry for them. The ladies don't get off work till 2 AM then shower and change gets them to the bar about 3AM not much time to sing and dance.

Been there, done them biggrin.png

Dennis is a funny name for a girl. The news story said male employees and female customers.

Perhaps you should check out some of his other postings.........

Comprehension may dawn......wink.png

I can remember when the unofficial retirement age here for hookers was 20. If they hadn't saved enough to buy a house or found a permanent sponsor by then there was no hope for them.

Your memory is failing you as your statement is utter rubbish and untrue.Been around these parts for 40 years and nothing has changed.

Dennis is a funny name for a girl. The news story said male employees and female customers.

I was being nice. Dennis did not read the article and does not realize that the bar in question is for ladies to find men not men to find women hence the customers are women and the employees are males. There are at least 3 types of bars in Pattaya. Bars with female bar workers for male customers and male bar workers for male customers and male bar workers for female customers. I've never seen one with female bar workers for female customers. The States has a lot of these but I've never seen one in Pattaya.

I was being nice. Dennis did not read the article and does not realize that the bar in question is for ladies to find men not men to find women hence the customers are women and the employees are males. There are at least 3 types of bars in Pattaya. Bars with female bar workers for male customers and male bar workers for male customers and male bar workers for female customers. I've never seen one with female bar workers for female customers. The States has a lot of these but I've never seen one in Pattaya.

And what you think this was then?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/840018-tomboy-late-opening-pub-raided-by-police-in-south-pattaya/?hl=tomboy

Edited by TheCruncher

And what you this was then?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/840018-tomboy-late-opening-pub-raided-by-police-in-south-pattaya/?hl=tomboy

Thanks for that. I was not aware of those places, I have a lot of lesbian friends and never knew where to take them.

Thanks for that. I was not aware of those places, I have a lot of lesbian friends and never knew where to take them.

Usually only three options where to take them whistling.gif

They were getting tired of the swimming pool shows and the movies with bed seating. I'm not really big on Lesbian bars as I've had some bad experiences in the USA but I'm sure they are nicer in Thailand. Did you like them?

Ok because you're nice I'll be nice back to you.

Yes I know most of the customers are female but that doesn't stop us gays from visiting these places as well, however it's rare to take one off as I'm top, however they would gladly boom boom me though and a bit of a playing inside is not uncommon.

You know how these karaokes are named? 'MEN Karaoke', and typical gay bars are named 'BOY bars', but as said, my Thai bottom gay friends love to visit those 'straight' men karaokes and often take a boy off, we gays love straight boys :)

Edited by dennis123

Yes I know most of the customers are female but that doesn't stop us gays from visiting these places as well, however it's rare to take one off as I'm top, however they would gladly boom boom me though and a bit of a playing inside is not uncommon.

You know how these karaokes are named? 'MEN Karaoke', and typical gay bars are named 'BOY bars', but as said, my Thai bottom gay friends love to visit those 'straight' men karaokes and often take a boy off, we gays love straight boys smile.png

I didn't know any of that. I knew a lot of guys at the gay bars were straight but I didn't now the guys at the straight bars were gay.

You know how these karaokes are named? 'MEN Karaoke', and typical gay bars are named 'BOY bars', but as said, my Thai bottom gay friends love to visit those 'straight' men karaokes and often take a boy off, we gays love straight boys smile.png

I didn't know any of that. I knew a lot of guys at the gay bars were straight but I didn't now the guys at the straight bars were gay.

They are not gay, they simply don't care, money is money. However as I said they are top. You know the top/bottom thing right?

They are not gay, they simply don't care, money is money. However as I said they are top. You know the top/bottom thing right?

You mean all the women who go to men karaoke bars are bottoms? Because I've never met a Thai women who liked the bottom?

Your memory is failing you as your statement is utter rubbish and untrue.Been around these parts for 40 years and nothing has changed.

I've been around here for 40 years too and nearly everything has changed. Maybe my glasses are better than yours.