Violent British thug arrested after vicious attack on Pattaya bar manager

webfact

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever provided that video did themselves no favours obviously not a bar owner as that soi has bad enough reputation as it is. What happened to these Guys anyway. They bailed or fled the Country or what ? Hope the owner of Roxy bar is ok ??

Hopefully the thugs will get rough justice in Thailand if still here.

It's easy to condemn such behaviour when one fails to take certain considerations into account.

Middleborough is in the North East of England which constitutes a part of England known as Geordieland.

The Scots claim that the Geordie is an Englishman who's had his brain bashed in.

While the English claim that the Geordie is a Scot who's had his brain bashed out.

Genetically speaking this theory would appear to be entirely justifiable when one observes the behaviour and characteristics of this overfed tub of whale blubber.

What happened to these Guys anyway.

as one guy posted above, the neanderthal has left the country.

that video looks particularly bad because theres a lot of noise and loud shouting going on…making the incident look far worse than it actually is.

The phuket bouncers kicking the aussies around was definitely far more egregious to me.

I always thought that bar owners kept baseball bats and tasers behind the bar to counter such ruffians…guess i was wrong.

What happened to these Guys anyway.

as one guy posted above, the neanderthal has left the country.

that video looks particularly bad because theres a lot of noise and loud shouting going on…making the incident look far worse than it actually is.

The phuket bouncers kicking the aussies around was definitely far more egregious to me.

I always thought that bar owners kept baseball bats and tasers behind the bar to counter such ruffians…guess i was wrong.

the manager was Glassed by his friend the Coward, I think he suffered cuts and received sutures

Wonder how a Pattaya bar justifies a work permit for a foreign bar manager, if indeed he has one. There must be no shortage of Thais that could do a simple job like that who could have been beaten up in his place.

Edited by Dogmatix

Wonder how a Pattaya bar justifies a work permit for a foreign bar manager, if indeed he has one. There must be no shortage of Thais that could do a simple job like that who could have been beaten up in his place.

I suspect not that different to being able to post on here....

A Shaun Robson was sentenced to 4 years and 3 months in prison for conspiracy to supply class A drugs at Teesside Crown Court in 2005. Same guy perhaps?

Tangential question. I cannot remember but is there a question on the form about criminal convictions when applying for any of the visa categories?

That video puts the argument against broad entry permits. Middlebroough to soi 6 should mandate a special category by itself.

I believe Australia managed to persuade Malaysia to stop issuing visas-on-arrival to Iranian nationals, this really hampers anyone trying to travel illegally to Australia (apparently it was a commonly used route).

Lastly as a previous poster stated, we're not all like that in the UK, also I think more Brits visit LOS than from most other farang nationality.

Work permits for foreign bar managers of bars aimed at foreigners are very common. Why wouldn't they be?

Middlesbrough ???? Says it all..

Lots of these Chav Types going around..

disgrace...deserves all he gets, hope they deport him...

Not happy going to ''Blackpool'' thought he would give ''Pattaya'' a go...

Speaking as a Boro expat and 'law-abiding-citizen' who's lived in LOS for over 15 years....not ALL of us are Chavs!

...and just for the record, smart-ass, it's spelt MIDDLESBROUGH...wai2.gif

OK (ish smile.png ) defending Middlesbrough but I trust you are not defending your ex-compatriot ?

A Shaun Robson was sentenced to 4 years and 3 months in prison for conspiracy to supply class A drugs at Teesside Crown Court in 2005. Same guy perhaps?

Tangential question. I cannot remember but is there a question on the form about criminal convictions when applying for any of the visa categories?

That video puts the argument against broad entry permits. Middlebroough to soi 6 should mandate a special category by itself.

I believe Australia managed to persuade Malaysia to stop issuing visas-on-arrival to Iranian nationals, this really hampers anyone trying to travel illegally to Australia (apparently it was a commonly used route).

Lastly as a previous poster stated, we're not all like that in the UK, also I think more Brits visit LOS than from most other farang nationality.

Visas-on-arrival are convenient for the ten day/two week tourists from qualifying countries. The opportunities those "entry permits" provide [they are technically not visas] travelers with serious criminal records or other intentions is completely uncosted in financial or any other measured way in host country. The data is poor and unaccountable and certainly not tolerated in other geozones that are not forced to allow that type of passage.

Secondly, I hear what you say about my blithe comment re the chavs or rednecks from Middlesbrough in Thailand. True, it is a sweeping and tarnishing brush. True too, i think there was some failed humor in my post, and perhaps more irony and less sarcasm would be forth coming if i did not carry 43 stitches from a prototype that video only some Sois away. A glass, pint glass dispensed in a cavalier fashion by a thug from that part of the world as i paid a bill in a street restaurant.

The thing about that video for me, is not my incident which is forgotten but really all the great English people i have know(n) in my travels and life abroad over twenty and progressing years, but also the propensity of the English tourist, too, to be the worst, most unprovoked pugilist on tour as well. To be the Sean Robson.

Everyone regales against stereotypes' veracity, Aussies have plenty as do other nationalities, but there is often truth at the base of them too.

So i will temper my comment about young men from Middlesbrough but leave the comment at uneducated and unskilled English travelers carrying other anger related baggage from home into Asia as being some of the worst infractors of hebetudinous acts and violence across the SEA region.

"And buy the way I don't think it was big or clever my mate got attacked I tried to help I got locked n took the rap cost me £1000 to get out"

• His mate got attacked ~ hmm looks like it was his mate that went in early and sparked things before leaving Shaun in his stupor to perform for us
  • He assisted his friend ~ well sure, he joined the fray and landed a few cheap hits
  • Got caught and became the victim ~ gotta love perspective here!! I can hear him regale his heroic adventures in Thailand in the pub back home now.

~~

We have all been young and dumb. That is what happened here;.. it is just that most of us grow older and realize what unassessed values and alcohol morphs us into. Cheap, plentiful alcohol for tourists particularly from cultures predisposed to it, is a killer on a wild night or three in the land of sin.

This comment extracts the youthful individual once or twice from recidivism but certainly not the collective that birthed the type.

That should be the focus of change.

Edited by optad

easy......no visas on arrival. you CANNOT get into CANADA (wherever that place is) with a DUI. So I say new laws for Thailand. Any record....denied!!! Then, no record, forget $500 in account....make it $5000. then, if this doesn't work, make public intoxication 10-years in prison.

don't worry, i don't care....

let me re-think....

first everyone must attend my farang workshop, 3000 baht for 1 hour. Then they must speak fluent Thai if on retirement. Then must work in farm for one summer if they want to teach English. and if arrested twice all bank accounts seized. all property taken.

coffee1.gif

Edited by puukao

easy......no visas on arrival. you CANNOT get into CANADA (wherever that place is) with a DUI. So I say new laws for Thailand. Any record....denied!!! Then, no record, forget $500 in account....make it $5000. then, if this doesn't work, make public intoxication 10-years in prison.

This is a more serious issue to engage upon.

Visas on arrival are a vestige of older times. I am unsure of the merits overall but i imagine the literature is not precise either. The tourism industry can prepare for changes but certainly they would not like the removal of easy entry.

I can mount many arguments in societal terms why it wound be good to move against it, especially from a thai perspective. Yes i know there will be heat here for a farang to offer that view but consider other perspectives.

It would never be allowed in Australia and i can imagine many Brits too lamenting the EEA dilution of their ability to discriminate re access to the UK.

It is a topic.

^^Re edit: Too late puukao...quoted!

Edited by optad

a nice long stretch in Bangkok Hilton would work wonders for this chap and his friend , I have mentioned over and over again about the type of people we are getting in Thailand the dregs of humanity unwashed and unwanted scum of the earth .

And the reality was they were sat in their economy seats, fuzzy headed, a little poorer and hassling the stewardess for a drink.

Likely annoying a few passengers around them.

They will be telling their mates in the pub all about it soon.

Alcohol is the worst drug in the world by far

But only because it's the most sold drug in the world.

Makes you wonder why Cannabis is illegal and Alcohol is legal. I've never seen a violent action caused by Cannabis, I've seen a lot caused by Alcohol.

Freekin' governments and the Tax and huge Alcohol conglomerates with their political donations keep this poison legal, I could have been in that Bar ( If I wasn't a ThaiVisa member ) and got caught up in the problem caused by the drug Alcohol, any other drug that caused this much problem and life sentences would be handed out for selling it.

Can you imagine if there was no Alcohol, and somebody invented it tomorrow, it would be classified as a Class A drug along with Heroin, Cocaine, Meth etc etc and be totally illegal, but the greedy governments of the world keep it legal for Tax revenue, disgraceful.