Russia refutes Dutch probe into MH17 crash

webfact

Russia refutes Dutch probe into MH17 crash

MOSCOW: -- Russia has issued a scathing response to the Dutch Safety Board’s report into the downing of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17.

According to Dutch investigators the aircraft crashed as a result of being hit by a Russian made Buk surface to air missile.

Oleg Storchevoy from the Russian Federal Air Transport Commission refuted the findings completely: “There is not a single hole in the body of the Boeing 777 that indicates it was downed by a Buk missile.

The Russian side has analysed the results of tests using this missile and carried out its own research and experiments. We have reached an unequivocal conclusion that the so called projectiles found at the crash site were produced to steer the inquiry in the desired direction.’‘

The only point on which Moscow agreed with the Dutch was that Ukraine should have closed its airspace to civil aviation as conflict raged below.

Russia says it will continue its own investigation into the crash and invited interested parties to contribute.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-10-15

End of the day it's all about profiting then customer safety .. who in the right mind would fly over a war-zone ..? I'll tell you the airlines who lose and make big profits every year ..

Read this and it will answer your questions.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-plane-crash/why-was-malaysia-airlines-mh17-flying-over-ukraine-time-money-n159161

Lots of airlines were flying in that exact same airspace. Yes, it's about profits. But as consumers, we all want cheaper fares. Can't blame them for that.

All I know is the US must have the definitive proof of what really happened but does not

want to share it because it would either support the Russian claims or reveal to much about

there capabilities. Personally I believe it was poorly trained Ukrainian-Russians that

fired the BUK. The Russians have been arming and supporting them. What else are

the Russians going to do with old, dated BUK missile systems gathering dust in Russian

warehouses. Sell then to Iran and other countries that will buy them (although they want

the updated system) or give them to the separatist Ukrainians.

"There is not a single hole in the body of the Boeing 777 that indicates it was downed by a Buk missile." <- that's right, there about 40,000 holes!

As stated before by the Hague "Fast flying objects" Possibly bullets?

Edited by Norvabc

All I know is the US must have the definitive proof of what really happened but does not

want to share it because it would either support the Russian claims or reveal to much about

there capabilities. Personally I believe it was poorly trained Ukrainian-Russians that

fired the BUK. The Russians have been arming and supporting them. What else are

the Russians going to do with old, dated BUK missile systems gathering dust in Russian

warehouses. Sell then to Iran and other countries that will buy them (although they want

the updated system) or give them to the separatist Ukrainians.

I believe all the evidence the US has was already reported. Location of missile launch and circumstantial evidence. Including the downing of 2 planes by the rebels just before this and satellite photos of Russian troop locations inside Ukraine.

FYI. The missile that shot down the plane is still in use by both Russia and Ukraine. Contrary to what they are saying. But the evidence is leaning towards Russian influence.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2015/06/03/evidence-the-russian-military-supplied-the-type-of-missile-used-to-shoot-down-mh17/

A transcript, translated by the Ukrainians.

“Major”: These are Chernukhin folks who shot down the plane. From the Chernukhin check point. Those cossacks who are based in Chernukhino.

“Grek”: Yes, Major.

"Major": The plane fell apart in the air. In the area of Petropavlovskaya mine. The first “200” (code word for dead person). We have found the first “200”. A Civilian.

“Greek”: Well, what do you have there?

“Major”: In short, it was 100 percent a passenger (civilian) aircraft.

“Greek”: Are many people there?

“Major”: Holy sh__t! The debris fell right into the yards (of homes).

“Greek”: What kind of aircraft?

“Major”: I haven’t ascertained this. I haven’t been to the main sight [site - Ed]. I am only surveying the scene where the first bodies fell. There are the remains of internal brackets, seats and bodies.

“Greek”: Is there anything left of the weapon?

“Major”: Absolutely nothing. Civilian items, medicinal stuff, towels, toilet paper.

“Greek”: Are there documents?

“Major”: Yes, of one Indonesian student. From a university in Thompson.

Militant: Regarding the plane shot down in the area of Snizhne-Torez. It’s a civilian one. Fell down near Grabove. There are lots of corpses of women and children. The Cossacks are out there looking at all this. They say on TV it’s AN-26 transport plane, but they say it’s written Malaysia Airlines on the plane. What was it doing on Ukraine’s territory?

Nikolay Kozitsin (a Cossack commander): That means they were carrying spies. They shouldn’t be f…cking flying. There is a war going on.

Oleg Storchevoy from the Russian Federal Air Transport Commission refuted the findings completely: “There is not a single hole in the body of the Boeing 777 that indicates it was downed by a Buk missile".

Really and the Buk fragments they found in the aircraft and in the bodies magically appeared afterwards did they?

Get your tin foil hat on Oleg.

At least your gibberish would make some kind of sense then.