FBI: Eden suspect in teen prostitution ring fled to Thailand

webfact

FBI: Eden suspect in teen prostitution ring fled to Thailand
By Margaret Moffett

mds.jpg
photo courtesy Eden police
Mickey Dale Snow

GREENSBORO — The FBI believes a suspect in an underage prostitution ring fled to Thailand. The agency is working with other federal agencies to bring him back to Rockingham County.

Investigators believe Mickey Dale Snow, 318 Bear Slide Court, Eden, absconded Sept. 14 with his Thai-born wife, according to a warrant filed Tuesday in U.S. Middle District Court in Greensboro.

Four days earlier, the Eden Police Department started investigating whether two teenage girls were having sex with an older male, and whether their mother brokered the deals.

Police eventually indicted Snow with six counts of statutory rape/sexual offense with a child aged and six counts of patronizing a prostitute.

The warrant said the children were 13 and 15 when Snow allegedly paid their mother to perform sex acts on them.

But Eden police couldn't find Snow, and asked the FBI for help. Investigators learned about Snow possible whereabouts by checking his passport.

Full story: http://www.greensboro.com/gnr/fbi-eden-suspect-in-teen-prostitution-ring-fled-to-thailand/article_47fbeff0-88b8-58d7-ba71-8d9d92d22e52.html

-- Greenboro 2015-10-22

And that SUBWAY spokesperson went to Thailand for kids......

There are times when I wish we were back in the Stone Age......or this guy got caught in Mexico by some drug lords, or sent to some secret prison camp for 30-years and then buried....

for all you sickoes......the age is TWENTY-FIVE when a kid's brain is fully mature.....

so next time you are "legal" and talk to an 19-year old as you are 55.......think first.

There are times when I wish we were back in the Stone Age......or this guy got caught in Mexico by some drug lords, or sent to some secret prison camp for 30-years and then buried....

for all you sickoes......the age is TWENTY-FIVE when a kid's brain is fully mature.....

so next time you are "legal" and talk to an 19-year old as you are 55.......think first.

Damn! According to you, childhood ends a full seven years later than I thought it did. Do you have any more pearls of wisdom to share?

Do you have a source or some empirical evidence for your "25 year old mature brain" statement?

Help me out here...I searched the internet far and wide and could find no evidence to support this claim...

What is your source?

Errr,,,, sorry puukao, many eighteen year olds are attending University, something that you obviously did not do. And a twenty-five year old is NOT a kid...... What right do you have to deny an eighteen year old the pleasure of sex ?

Whether a boy or a girl .. Surely that's their own choice ? And I believe eighteen years is the legal age here in Thailand.....

And as for "back in the Stone Age", in those days you just took anyone you wanted, a quick blow to the head.. and hey-presto, a partner for the night..... Yes, back to the Stone Age for you....

so next time you are "legal" and talk to an 19-year old as you are 55.......think first. [/quote

Who told you it is 25 year old when someone brain is mature be it girl or boy I think not .

So if the girl is 19 and the man is 29 is that no good or ok .

I for one can't stand man and woman don't forget the woman do it as well under age kids not just man , having sex with under age 18 year olds kids .

sounds like you are the sick one.

run out of meds again?

Another foreign criminal comes to Thailand to hide. WHAT A SHOCK !!!! Likely hiding in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Hun Hin or Chiang Mai . If i was to make a bet Pattaya. Thousands of these scum in every major tourist town or hiding in Issan with a bar girl. Too bad Thailand does not allow bounty hunters.

Another foreign criminal comes to Thailand to hide. WHAT A SHOCK !!!! Likely hiding in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Hun Hin or Chiang Mai . If i was to make a bet Pattaya. Thousands of these scum in every major tourist town or hiding in Issan with a bar girl. Too bad Thailand does not allow bounty hunters.

God forbid ! Thai bounty hunters would shoot every Farang they see, good or bad, just to collect the dosh.....and YOU could be one of them !!

Does it really matter if it's twenty-five? I don't think most 55 year olds are wanting stimulating conversation with a 19 year old.

Methinks you may well get to be 55 before you're mature enough to comment...

ok seriously folks, (this is my serious face)

he is wanted now by the FBI. So his passport is cancelled. yes?

an arrest warrant is issued. If he maybe goes up north and hopes to never get stopped by the BIB and asked for a passport and he is ok. yes?

but why come to Thailand, a country with a extradition treaty with the USA?

I get the wife connection. and he is totally at her mercy now.

he can never leave, cross a border, buy a train ticket, open a bank account, cellphone or go to a hospital or anywhere you are asked for a passport? one day, all these systems will be tied to immigration. and if not, even if he has his passport and no one questions it, one day it will be expired.

how good are fake Thai drivers licenses?

just seems like as time goes by, technology will make it harder for these types to hide.

Is there a Thai facebook page with fugitive photos? he is doomed if there is.

i guess no 90 day reporting for him.

20 years in prison. cut his penis off. next case.

Edited by NCC1701A

See the old boy is from the parts of the states that when you get divorced your still cousins.

Just watched "Great Balls of Fire" last night. Loved the part where he burned the piano. Jerry Lee is now 80 and still kicking.

Didn't jerry prefer his cousins when they were rather young?

The same age as this scumbag they are now looking for?

Edited by Bluespunk

Well It is one thing to be thought of as a fool another to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. As far as legal age here I think 15 is legal here unless your a farang then 18 is norm. Unless your Muslim then 10 years old is norm. Now the last one is sick.

Well It is one thing to be thought of as a fool another to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. As far as legal age here I think 15 is legal here unless your a farang then 18 is norm. Unless your Muslim then 10 years old is norm. Now the last one is sick.

BS.

Any abuse of children is sick.

Any sex act committed upon a child is wrong.

It has nothing to do with faith.

Take your islamaphobic hate and stick it up your derrière.

Edited by Bluespunk

They say a woman matures faster than a man, so if a woman's brain is not mature until 25 then I guess no one should drive, vote, be able to join the military get married etc etc etc until they are over 25?

How old are you? It sounds like you must be about 12 with comments like that because it is about the dumbest thing I have heard for a long time.

Thailand: 1st choice for folks on the run. Hub status maybe?

Then it will be up to the Thai police to apprehend all those who manage to slip through the incompetent or well-greased fingers of the authorities in Farang Land.

Brown envelope no problem, fit well in here!

They already used their tea money to ensure the farang police would let them slip away.