Selling a Condo - Resale Market Status.

Why on earth would you want to live in Bangkok, let alone buy there? The plughole of Thailand, just Google "floods in Thailand".

I started asking myself that question long ago and why on earth would anyone in their right mind pay 16mill baht for a 3 bedroom condo in BKK ??

I'm sure there are worse cities but BKK has certain very limited appeal, but as for buying overpriced property and settling down here, it is just one ugly, stinky, traffic riddle and poluted, no way!!

Probably because Bt16m would only get you a studio unit in your own capital city?
Nonsense. A 2 bedroom unit in Toronto downtown (one of the most expensive markets in North America) goes for 12 million baht or less. For that money you get solid construction, prime downtown location and around 90 square meters in a building with all the bells and whistles.
And a 40 sqm studio unit, two MRT stations from Orchard Rd, Singapore is selling at Bt23m.

post-77843-0-19517200-1446182703_thumb.j

Edited by trogers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is a build quality in Singapore compared to Bangkok condos?

Quite similar but with more expensive fitouts, eg. Marble vs tiles.

At the end of the day, prices reflect the cost of land in the midst of economic activity or inactivity.

Edited by trogers