Thai gang extorted in name of royals

webfact

And now it seems there is a connection to CP, according to today's The Nation: " Police probing the high-profile lese majesty case in which suspects have already been arrested plan to question people close to billionaire tycoon Dhanin Chearavanont, the Metrolitan Police Commissioner said yesterday"

It seems the pins made for Bike for Mum and sold at inflated prices were manufactured by CP linked or owned companies.

As much as I don't like the LM laws, if it get's these types of grubs off the road, then it's fine.....even though these types of cases could proceed with common law.

But to be used as a "silencing tool", I have to continue to disagree with the law.

Edited by ChrisY1

Press photos showed Mor Yong and the police major who committed suicide in custody soon afterwards with newly shaved heads. Is this normal for suspects under arrest but not yet charged and on remand or were they already on remand? I thought Prayut said the case is still being investigated and no one has been charged yet.

so this story makes it clear that the junta fingered these guys and then one of them allegedly kills himself while in the junta's custody and then, as reported elsewhere, the junta simply refuses to do an autopsy or an investigation into the death.

How bad can a fish smell before someone says something

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Suspect-in-lese-majeste-case-dead-30271531.html

You know you really should find yourself a different source of information than your other red-shirt forums. Simply saying 'reported elsewhere' is a very cheap trick. It doesn't work on educated people.

Did you know that in 2004, 1600 people died in police custody ?. 131 from direct police action.

You must have been typing frantically all day trying to tell us all about the bad fish smell then. Unless you didn't make any comment of course - in which case it makes you a huge hypo ... hypo .. no, it's gone. I wrote it down somewhere ... as yes, my signature.

so this story makes it clear that the junta fingered these guys and then one of them allegedly kills himself while in the junta's custody and then, as reported elsewhere, the junta simply refuses to do an autopsy or an investigation into the death.

How bad can a fish smell before someone says something

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Suspect-in-lese-majeste-case-dead-30271531.html

You know you really should find yourself a different source of information than your other red-shirt forums. Simply saying 'reported elsewhere' is a very cheap trick. It doesn't work on educated people.

Did you know that in 2004, 1600 people died in police custody ?. 131 from direct police action.

You must have been typing frantically all day trying to tell us all about the bad fish smell then. Unless you didn't make any comment of course - in which case it makes you a huge hypo ... hypo .. no, it's gone. I wrote it down somewhere ... as yes, my signature.

Still waiting for you to provide a source for your repeated insistence that 500 billion baht was stolen via the rice scheme...

And now it seems there is a connection to CP, according to today's The Nation: " Police probing the high-profile lese majesty case in which suspects have already been arrested plan to question people close to billionaire tycoon Dhanin Chearavanont, the Metrolitan Police Commissioner said yesterday"

It seems the pins made for Bike for Mum and sold at inflated prices were manufactured by CP linked or owned companies.

Manufacturing pins for a worthy cause is not a crime. Selling them for inflated prices is not a crime if the proceeds are going to a worthy cause, or many charities would face the same charges.