New SUVs for Thai market in 2016?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing the mid and top spec 4wdhybrid, the only thing missing for me is Bluetooth and the perks of a larger screen. I really like the cream interior. Is it possible to upgrade the screen or does it really not make cost sense

The two-tone cream interior looks luxe but is gonna be a bear to keep klean and will show dirt and wear much more easily.

Is it only me.?. Ask a Thai what KPL they get and the reply is Why.?. No Idea.!! Ask a Ferang and listen for an hour.

You're asking the wrong question to them tongue.png

Ask them how many Baht per KM it costs them to run their car - that one they will know smile.png

Nah ,Daddy Pays or it booked on a Card. Does Your Mrs Know.?. The Thais only know the H.P repay. figure generally.cheesy.gif Then ask a Ferang for a loan.wub.png

The HP way isn't as stupid as it sounds, as long as it's not with a loanshark, like the poor farmers have to use.

Yes, if it's 0% then probably okay ... anything approaching an advertised 0.99% NO. Work it out yourself.

Comparing the mid and top spec 4wdhybrid, the only thing missing for me is Bluetooth and the perks of a larger screen. I really like the cream interior. Is it possible to upgrade the screen or does it really not make cost sense

It doesn't make financial sense to try and change the infotainment system - nor does it make financial sense to do an aftermarket interior color change.

So the choice is: Better infotainment, or the color interior you want? :)

The CO2 tax will probably be better for this model than the 50% hit the old model gets for >3.0L / 220hp.

As IMHO says, the import duty will kill it.

Pity cause its a good size wagon that's not too hard to look at.

Yep, if they could release the 2.5L turbo and keep the top spec version under 2.5M, I'd probably consider it. They probably won't be able/want to though :(