EPL TV Rights thailand 2016-19 Bein Sports

jjp

Spoke to TRUEvisions call centre today, who were quite helpful. Girl on the phone advised as it stands Bein sports channel is due to end 6th August, but negotiations are in process to retain it and an announcement will be made very soon.... She couldn't give me anymore info than this, but from the tone in her voice it sounded quite positive. Watch this space.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's timely to issue a reminder of how lucky we have been with our EPL coverage here in Thailand. In the UK it costs not far short of 100 quid (4,500 baht) a month to subscribe to Sky and BT so that you can watch about 4 or 5 live games of their choosing each week.

We are indeed very lucky with the excellent coverage of the Premier here. When I first arrived 3 decades ago, there was a 20 minute Saturday highlights programme on ch3, 5, 7 or 9 which didn't have a fixed slot so I often missed it, and the FA cup final was shown live (popular spot to watch it was Bobby's Arms which would be packed shoulder to shoulder in front of the screen area). We've very lucky these days we can watch EVERY Premier game live and often repeated, plus Fa Cup games, Milky Bar final, European games, etc, and even preseason friendlies.

Maybe it's timely to issue a reminder of how lucky we have been with our EPL coverage here in Thailand. In the UK it costs not far short of 100 quid (4,500 baht) a month to subscribe to Sky and BT so that you can watch about 4 or 5 live games of their choosing each week.

We are indeed very lucky with the excellent coverage of the Premier here. When I first arrived 3 decades ago, there was a 20 minute Saturday highlights programme on ch3, 5, 7 or 9 which didn't have a fixed slot so I often missed it, and the FA cup final was shown live (popular spot to watch it was Bobby's Arms which would be packed shoulder to shoulder in front of the screen area). We've very lucky these days we can watch EVERY Premier game live and often repeated, plus Fa Cup games, Milky Bar final, European games, etc, and even preseason friendlies.

Maybe not for next season though...

For all you doubters about EPL2016-19 clap2.gif being shown on Truevisions , check this webpage.........................www.007sat.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page using google for translation..clap2.gif

Let's hope we are finally getting to the end of this farce

post-63483-0-09258800-1468230805_thumb.p

I hooked up with a combination of Expat TV and 365 Sport a while ago.I don't think there is one sporting event that hasn't been covered plus BBC,ABC CNN,

ITV etc, etc 1200 baht a month or 600 b each and if you are away for a period of time no need to pay.Slight discount if you sign up and pay for longer

Slight problem that they don't show all the 3 o'clock kick off's, mind you it wouldn't surprise me if 365 started showing BEIN channel's.

Wouldn't surprise me either. Major benefit with 365/Expat you have 7 days to watch replays.Late kick offs live are just too late for this old bloke.

Got a Facebook message from True saying they have the licence for EPL and will announce details very soon. I asked about Bein Sports channel, which is due to be pulled, and the effect of UCL and La Liga. They said they will confirm details on this ASAP. I suspect they are probably putting together prices etc.... before making an official announcement.

Got a Facebook message from True saying they have the licence for EPL and will announce details very soon. I asked about Bein Sports channel, which is due to be pulled, and the effect of UCL and La Liga. They said they will confirm details on this ASAP. I suspect they are probably putting together prices etc.... before making an official announcement.

(the envelopes still being passed)

^I use ilikehd, but like the previous poster the late kickoffs are a bit much so I wouldn't mind checking out 365/Expat so I can watch at a more reasonable hour. Can someone remind me of the links to 365/Expat?

^I use ilikehd, but like the previous poster the late kickoffs are a bit much so I wouldn't mind checking out 365/Expat so I can watch at a more reasonable hour. Can someone remind me of the links to 365/Expat?

just Google 365 sport and Expat TV,very quick to respond

It's just a pity that ILikeHD can't join with one of the other streaming companies that have smooth streaming and provide their channel list. ILikeHD have all the channels I want but I've fallen out of love with their stability.

Yep, I've also noticed the stability of ilikehd has significantly dropped. Service via 365sport (sister company of ThaiexpatTV) is definitely better, even if it is more expensive. But I for one will be glad to not be at the mercy of the internet, as even 365 sport has the occasional outage at times, but no where near as bad as ilikehd.

attachicon.giftrue epl.jpg Official advertisment leaked. Let's wait for prices.

Certainly an impressive footie line-up, I do have to say - although you'll probably need to sign up to their platinum package to get the whole lot, I suspect.

And many thanks to you, bangkok blue, for keeping us all up-to-date here (just as you did 3 years ago, as I recall).

Spoke to True about 30 mins ago.

Still nothing girl said it's coming soon but they have no information or pricing

same for me.......my staff called 30min ago "nothing confirmed yet"

There's yet another player in the market www.myblackboxtv.com Was mentioned on the Thia Visa main page.

You techinically talented guys can evaluate it.Live streaming ,looks similar to 365 Sport/Expat TV

Pricey and Pirate.

Archived