EPL TV Rights thailand 2016-19 Bein Sports

jjp

I can remember the last time True had EPL.

My team West Ham spent most of the time on the SD Channels.

Dreadful, could hardly follow the ball at times.

CTH/GMM had all the matches on HD for half the price.

God knows why they got such a hard time on here.

I bought into CTH on a cheapo 899bht/mth package and never had any complaints about the EPL coverage or quality of picture. What p**sed me and many others was the downright abysmal accounting procedures. I paid a deposit and installation fee of 3,800bt in August 2013 and 2 years later was told by them that I'd not paid. It took me 3 months of phone calls, letters and emails to eventually get them off my back. I already had a Truevisions Platinum subscription prior to CTH winning the EPL auction, and have continued this. I'm glad I did so. Truevisions customer service might not be perfect, but it's light years ahead of CTH. I will be celebrating if Truevisions start showing live EPL next month.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/TRUEVISIONS-WINS-RIGHT-TO-AIR-EPL-MATCHES-30291383.html

"As expected, TrueVisions has secured a sub-licence from Qatari BeIN Sports to telecast English Premier League soccer matches in Thailand after its rival CTH decided last month to pull out of the race because of financial difficulties, according to an industry source.

The country's largest subscription-based TV broadcaster is expected to hold a press conference tomorrow about this news, which should be exciting for its 3 million subscribers. The company had lost this top-tier soccer league for three years.

The source said that under the new three-season contract, 380 live matches would be broadcast each season, but further details could not be revealed at this stage."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/TRUEVISIONS-WINS-RIGHT-TO-AIR-EPL-MATCHES-30291383.html

"As expected, TrueVisions has secured a sub-licence from Qatari BeIN Sports to telecast English Premier League soccer matches in Thailand after its rival CTH decided last month to pull out of the race because of financial difficulties, according to an industry source.

The country's largest subscription-based TV broadcaster is expected to hold a press conference tomorrow about this news, which should be exciting for its 3 million subscribers. The company had lost this top-tier soccer league for three years.

The source said that under the new three-season contract, 380 live matches would be broadcast each season, but further details could not be revealed at this stage."

Great news!

Lets hope it doesn't rain in Thailand at certain times or you wont see any of the match........I have banged this drum before I know, but most matches are too late for me (especially after the time change in the UK) it's also nice to watch a match with a crowd but the bars are closing up early (up Issan way especially) so for quite a small fee (about 12 baht a day) you can download from some private sites the match (sometimes see the first half at about 10 minutes into the 2nd half) also the bonus is that they do all the Euro--Spain Germany--Italy etc matches from nearly every country south America, evean the Scottish matches-- Glasgow Rangers vs. Stranraer FC, was on last night----(basket ball --Formula F1 (or whatever its called I don't follow it. Tennis etc.....etc...

You can archive and go back to nay part of this season or last 2014

**Disclaimer----I am not a member of this site---& I stress it is only one of many that are around, For myself --If it is a high profile match that I want to see--I can usually get it on Torrents the next day---and I use a VPN to watch BBC--- MOD live. I will post the link in the next in case mods don't like it---then they can just delete Address But as I say----its one of many if you are into sport ---this is what they have on at the moment.

sorry the list of what they have this month is to long to post

Looking forward to having Keys and Gray on Thai footy screens soon!

If we get the same show from the Middle East it will be a massive upgrade on what CTH gave us with Andy Townsend talking tactics but lets see if we get the football on True Sports or on dedicated BeIn Channels

I can remember the last time True had EPL.

My team West Ham spent most of the time on the SD Channels.

Dreadful, could hardly follow the ball at times.

CTH/GMM had all the matches on HD for half the price.

God knows why they got such a hard time on here.

Totally agree, I've had no problems whatsoever with CTH, but had plenty with TrueVisions, previously. I'll be sorry to see CTH go.

Just had a look at Truevisions present prices - Gold is half as much again as CTH, and Platinum is over 2000 Baht ! And not all channels are HD ! Daylight robbery.

Much cheaper than Sky in the UK.

We are not in U.K.

We are in Thailand.

Just had a look at Truevisions present prices - Gold is half as much again as CTH, and Platinum is over 2000 Baht ! And not all channels are HD ! Daylight robbery.

We are not in U.K.

We are in Thailand.

True biggrin.png (for most people). But compared to what I paid in the UK, it's cheaper here even if the service is a bit rougher round the edges.

Prices! Seems to good to be true! (Excuse the pun) Maybe someone's Thai can confirm this price is for cable and satellite subscribers... Seems we're getting Bein sports 1-4 and True HD 2-3 will also cover games along with Truesport 2. Press conference at 2pm today Central World, Eden Park, 3rd floor.

post-34940-0-98464000-1469596018_thumb.j

One can hardly expect to pay the same prices in both countries. The system here is vastly inferior to Sky's in the UK.

Announced above.... 29bhat (if True subscriber to add to Trueanywhere package) 199bhat for bein sports 1-4 and True sports HD 2-3 +Truesports 2, but must buy Truemove sim. If you don't want Truemove sim, 299 bhat p/m. If True digital box, football only + Thai channels 399bhat. It's being treated as an a la carte package I think. Platinum subscribers get if for free and don't have to pay extra.

as i posted today bein sports will no longer be available from 00.01 on the 6th.august.

those affected,family sports,super family sports,gold and platinum.

anounced at 3am.this morning.

399 Baht a month ? Really ? Does one get all the football for that, Premier League, Spanish League, Champions League,Europa League ? I'm not personally bothered about the French, Italian or Thai leagues or about the Movie or "Entertainment" channels.

One can hardly expect to pay the same prices in both countries. The system her is vastly inferior to Sky's in the UK.

Do you post just to be

A - annoying ?

or

B - to get your post count up ?

BTW it's the 27th, and we're STILL waiting for True to announce their prices....

Why is comparing prices in the UK (where I'm from) with prices in Thailand, "annoying" for you. I do it all the time. If you're an expat it's really quite common and really nothing to get annoyed about.

Meatboy, this is a new a la carte package that has only just been officially announced today. Bein sports will remain, as part of an a la carte to all other packages, for the prices quoted above. Free if Platinum subscriber.

Mr. Muddle, my Thai media friend advised me of True digi box price, don't think that is in above ad. Press conference about to start now, so we'll hear more very soon.

399 Baht a month ? Really ? Does one get all the football for that, Premier League, Spanish League, Champions League,Europa League ? I'm not personally bothered about the French, Italian or Thai leagues or about the Movie or "Entertainment" channels.

Use ilikehd.com

sign up and then pay 3 bht for 2 hours, 40b for 3 hrs, 50b for 5 hrs, all the international sports channels you want. including these Bein ones.

Pay at the 7-11 or online with K-Bank online etc.

This should be fun.

Bein have 16 or 17 sports channels and you can never predict what game is going to be shown on any one, other than that Bein11 shows the UK-televised games + their pick of the 3pms, with English commentary and analysis.

This should be fun.

Bein have 16 or 17 sports channels and you can never predict what game is going to be shown on any one, other than that Bein11 shows the UK-televised games + their pick of the 3pms, with English commentary and analysis.

They don't have anywhere near the rights to fill that many channels here in Thailand.

So it might be possible to purchase a "True Digital HD" box and simply connect the cable previously used for CTH KU Thaicom 5 or is it 6?

Sounds too good to be True!

And only pay 399 plus tax to watch the footie, interesting and much better than streaming (when it's not raining!).

Archived