EPL TV Rights thailand 2016-19 Bein Sports

jjp

Watched Man U v Wigan last night,full game, on You Tube,feed from Man U TV. Subscribe now (to Man U TV) flashed up on the screen several times

I ignored it and the real time coverage kept going. So for all friendlies, with all clubs, maybe useful

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's yet another player in the market www.myblackboxtv.com Was mentioned on the Thia Visa main page.

You techinically talented guys can evaluate it.Live streaming ,looks similar to 365 Sport/Expat TV

Pricey and Pirate.

I didnt follow up on it,happy with Expat/365, and you say pricey ,how much ?

I just got a free 3 day trial and it does seem to be very stable.

More so than iLikeHD.

The trial links to the Mac address so I assume it works on one device only per subscription, OK for some but no good for me living at 2 locations or having an additional TV in the bedroom etc.. The UI doesn't seem compatible with a mouse. Shame really as the streams do look more stable from initial observations but their approach will not maximise their customer base potential.

Yes. Similar names and logos.

iViewHD claim on their site that they are more stable than iLikeHD.

All a bit odd, but it does work better.

So does anyone know for sure who (cable or satellite provider) is going to be showing all the EPL games in Thailand?

True are not advertising it on their website as far as I can see

We are all just waiting for True to announce they have rights.

So does anyone know for sure who (cable or satellite provider) is going to be showing all the EPL games in Thailand?

True are not advertising it on their website as far as I can see

Yes they are, see post #177,

That promotion has not started yet.

But it is the one we are waiting on.

I am not letting myself be over optimistic just because of that poster on post 177. But its a good sign.

It could have applied last season. True showed EPL in the form of showing most of Man U, Liverpool and Spurs games by having those clubs own TV channels. The matches were always shown first about 2 days after the game .. never live.

My point being they could have had that poster last year .. and if the same showings are to happen this year ... they could have that poster now.

It does not mean yet we are going to get the EPL live in my humble opinion. But I dont read Thai so maybe it says live games.

Fingers crossed it happens. Wifi coverage not fast enough where I am so I hope True shows EPL ... I dont care how much it costs.

I am not letting myself be over optimistic just because of that poster on post 177. But its a good sign.

It could have applied last season. True showed EPL in the form of showing most of Man U, Liverpool and Spurs games by having those clubs own TV channels. The matches were always shown first about 2 days after the game .. never live.

My point being they could have had that poster last year .. and if the same showings are to happen this year ... they could have that poster now.

It does not mean yet we are going to get the EPL live in my humble opinion. But I dont read Thai so maybe it says live games.

Fingers crossed it happens. Wifi coverage not fast enough where I am so I hope True shows EPL ... I dont care how much it costs.

Yet in that poster there is no mention of club channels

To be fair, like me, you don't have a choice.

CTH are not broadcasting and nobody else has claimed EPL rights beyond BEIN who are tied in with True.

It is clear to me that True is the only option.

On the strength of that I have just upgraded to the gold package have maintained the basic package, as a back up, when I went wit CTH.

"No mention of club channels"

Good point.

To be clear .. they did not show the clubs channels entirely ... but match coverage from the 3 clubs own TV station at least 2 days after they had been played. (Plus in Man U TV case youth and reserve team games live).

So they would not claim coverage of the clubs channels. In my opinion as they just show tiny bits of them.

Enough ... 3 games at least a week, repeated many times, to be able to correctly have a poster that the show EPL.

But hey ho ... we should know soon I guess ... Fingers crossed.

True have defo got rights. Spoke to them today, admin team putting together prices for footy packages.

"Prices" : Are we going to pay more for Premier League?

Pay per view?

I have Platinum package now. I certainly hope that covers all the matches.

By the way, FM99 have announced today that True will be showing all premier league matches

We were in the True shop based in Tesco Lotus Pattaya Tai, paying our subscription.

The helpful girl told the wife that TV ads will start on 26th July advertising the EPL.

Only problem is, if you are a satellite subscriber, there are not many HD sports channels available to show multiple matches.

I can remember in the "old" days when Truevisions were showing the EPL in SD. Not a pleasant viewing experience!

So three weeks to go, before the start of the PL season, and still no prices or details from TrueVisions ? And people complain about CTH ? Unbelievable.

See post above. True will launch on 26 July.

What's the betting there will still be people waiting for installations in September?

We were in the True shop based in Tesco Lotus Pattaya Tai, paying our subscription.

The helpful girl told the wife that TV ads will start on 26th July advertising the EPL.

Only problem is, if you are a satellite subscriber, there are not many HD sports channels available to show multiple matches.

I can remember in the "old" days when Truevisions were showing the EPL in SD. Not a pleasant viewing experience!

On regular weekends there are rarely more than 4 matches running coterminously and there are at least 4 TSP Sport HD channels these days. It's only a question of whether they will allow other content (like Rugby on TSP 4 HD) to be usurped for a coupla hours.

They can show Stoke and West Brom on SD as far as I'm concerned. Actually that's a bit unkind on Stoke as they are a pretty neat team to watch these days.

I can remember the last time True had EPL.

My team West Ham spent most of the time on the SD Channels.

Dreadful, could hardly follow the ball at times.

CTH/GMM had all the matches on HD for half the price.

God knows why they got such a hard time on here.

Archived