Finnish Tourist caught-up in unpaid bill dispute at Pattaya Beer Bar

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those heals are extremely dangerous, some of them Im sure are designed and sold as weapons and should be banned as such

Not wishing to sound pedantic, but it,s "heels", though I hope the wound heals soon smile.png

thanks for pointing that out, completely missed it

in effect its like allowing men to openly carry knives in public

Did anyone understand what happened in this incident from this report? I'm confused.

It's only another one of those stupids drunk that believe that because they have a little they can abuse...

What a pity... All this for 79 bahts!!!

Did anyone understand what happened in this incident from this report? I'm confused.

It's only another one of those stupids drunk that believe that because they have a little they can abuse...

What a pity... All this for 79 bahts!!!

Did anybody understand that post? even more confusing than the original story.blink.png

Some troll posts have been removed.

If you believe a topic is not newsworthy then please move on to another one, there is absolutely no reason to leave your negative comments on here

The lady boy by his own admission had no business in getting involved, and definitely should be punished. The damage inflicted by him with a high heel shoe is horrendous, and all for 79 baht.

There seem to be more and more incidents like this recently. Thailand is becoming less attractive by the day.

all because of the declining economy, you see more burglaries happen too lately, expats beware and be aware!

A lady boy and Fin walk into a bar.....

... along with a monk, a priest and a rabbi...

Somebody help us Finnish the tale please? clap2.gif

--------------

If you look at the article link, it says he (EDIT - the Finn) threw the first punch. Also the pictures show a pretty nasty gash on his noggin.

I suppose the only reason 12 mot-dops didn't join in, is that even they know better than to get in the middle of a katoey scrap.

Edited by jaywalker

Here's my version: A farang was stupid enough to be hanging around that place - any similar place.

Isn't it odd how I've never been attacked while having dinner with my single, nice, female Thai school teacher friend?

OK so you have a dull life------coffee1.gif

Or maybe a balanced life tongue.png

What is it with the heels?

Seem to read about more and more tourists getting whacked on the noggin with a heel down Pattaya way... Or maybe those are the stories that stay in memory.

Never yet had the 'pleasure' am i missing something. giggle.gif

Seem to read about more and more tourists getting whacked on the noggin with a heel down Pattaya way... Or maybe those are the stories that stay in memory.

Yes high heels are popular weapons of choice for LB's for 3 reason:

Many uses size +10 so they are quite big and heavy, they are always handy and not illegal to wear.

Maybe start using a hat or cap is a good idea when downtown Pattaya and it will also give you some shade since the big trees are now cut down on BR.

Maybe if you'r going to be a cheap charlie, or even be stupid enough to buy a lady boy a drink, then a crash helmet might be better than a baseball cap.wai2.gif

The lady boy by his own admission had no business in getting involved, and definitely should be punished. The damage inflicted by him with a high heel shoe is horrendous, and all for 79 baht.

There seem to be more and more incidents like this recently. Thailand is becoming less attractive by the day.

No , Pattaya is getting less attractive day by day.

Here's my version: A farang was stupid enough to be hanging around that place - any similar place.

Isn't it odd how I've never been attacked while having dinner with my single, nice, female Thai school teacher friend?

OK so you have a dull life------coffee1.gif

Or maybe a balanced life tongue.png

That's what she has conditioned you to think rolleyes.gif

Who would want to buy a thing like that a beer??? i bet he she has broken many mirrors many times when he she looks in the mirror,morning OR night?Consider it a price to pay for having pity on people like that,but we are in THAILAND.land of smiles except for the L.....y.

When you look at all these pics from Pattaya its funny how everyone is so ugly. Cops,bar hookers,Ladyboys and of course farangs. Not exactly Venice beach or French Riviera is it? lol

Interesting. Perhaps Pattaya can do with a new marketing slogan: "Come to Pattaya and be the most handsome man! Well, compared to everyone else here."

Sounds like an evening at home with just you and a good book would be an ideal way to spend the night in Pattaya. Perhaps a shandy too?

Yes high heels are popular weapons of choice for LB's for 3 reason:

Many uses size +10 so they are quite big and heavy, they are always handy and not illegal to wear.

Maybe start using a hat or cap is a good idea when downtown Pattaya and it will also give you some shade since the big trees are now cut down on BR.

Maybe if you'r going to be a cheap charlie, or even be stupid enough to buy a lady boy a drink, then a crash helmet might be better than a baseball cap.wai2.gif

Better you should do your shopping in Tesco and pick up chicks wearing sneakers to save wear and tear on the skull.