Bar Beer what is annoying?

baneko

I've been to many Bar Beer throughout Thailand in my time here. Lots of good bars and many bad ones.

For me full blast Techno music makes me avoid many bar beer. Soi Green Mango, Samui. Warm beer! Hillary Bars, BKK. Ugly girls I don't mind. I'm married so don't care.

What annoys you about bar beers?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many Thai women in the bars call me 'very handsum man' and pester me to have free sex with them... coffee1.gif

yes free is an insult, they should pay.

I did get it free one time....long long time ago in a galaxy far away.

Well really in Dog Bar, Banrak, Samui. The cashier, a wee pocket rocket. Dog Bar did not classify the burds.

Bunch of mostly older guys trying to be young again by jerking their head to the beat of AC/DC rather than the Neil Diamond they're actually familiar with. Meanwhile, the youngsters are desperately trying to impress each other with an endless stream of BeeEss.

....Just like back home.

I just know that I am going to get s*** for this...............Smokers.bah.gif

Yes, inconsiderate turds who smoke inside the bar when there are signs clearly displayed in English they are to smoke outside.

The usual ratio of non-smokers to smokers is 75% non-smokers, 25% smokers. I wonder if bar proprietors realise how much business they lose when there's a lone farang inside the bar smoking. Probably not.facepalm.gif

"Beer bars" - maybe I shall be happy that I don't like beer...whistling.gif

As they say never trust a man who doesn't drink beer.

Tried to post Barry Humphries' (Sir Les Paterson) "Never trust a man who doesn't drink" but TVF will not let me post a bit of classic Australian culture. (Google it if you can.) "Never trust a man who doesn't drink, though he may not throw up in your kitchen sink. I'd rather be half plastered, than a blue-nosed wowser Ba^&&rd, So, never trust a man who doesn't drink." etc etc. See, Antipodean culture at it's finest!!! 555

Edited by The Deerhunter

Scots that cannae hold their drink.

Hey I resemble that remark!

But look on the bright side....I will be happy to sing you a Proclaimers tune before I fall off my perch.

I dislike being harangued to play connect 4 or to taste some mystery food in a poke....just leave me with my beer and leer please!! partytime2.gif