Imagine eight million children of Syria

webfact

Imagine eight million children of Syria
Produced by Beatriz Beiras

606x341_317678.jpg

"My name is Ahmad. I'm nine, from Aleppo. I haven't been to school for two years."

NEW YORK: - - The winter boats keep coming to Europe, with many children on board.

UNICEF puts the number of Syrian children needing urgent humanitarian aid at more than eight million, driving home that there is no place safe for them in Syria.

So their parents still brave the dangers, and boatloads keep arriving in Lesbos, Greece.

The UN says that early in the summer of this year, ten percent of refugee applications for asylum in the EU were children, in October, 33 percent. Eurostat counted 214,000 of them between January and September.

In Berkasovo camp in non-EU member Serbia, at the border with member Croatia, Caritas Doctor Ramiz Momeni said: “You can see children of ten days old… [at risk of or getting] hypothermia. We don’t have a blanket to give them. We need action. I mean this… the images speak for themselves.”

UNICEF has five classifications for the vulnerable: babies and infants, handicapped children, lost children, abandoned children and unaccompanied adolescents.

The agency says it is most concerned about the two million children living in the war zones in Syria, where humanitarian aid only gets through sporadically.

Another two million children are living precariously in countries neighbouring Syria, notably in Lebanon. Many of them are not going to school. They might be able to earn a little money, but they are facing uneducated futures.

A boy says to camera: “My name is Ahmad. I’m nine, from Aleppo. I haven’t been to school for two years. When I grow up, I want to be a doctor.”

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-25

My heart is bleeding...NOT ! They have only their parents to blame

It's NOT a sins of the father situation, and even if it was, "the sins of the father" is a shallow, irrational attitude.

Your lack of compassion for millions of innocent children speaks volumes about you and your participation in other subjects.

Here we go again, well assuaging liberal guilt in exchange for destroying civilization is not a trade off that makes any sense. Before deciding what to do with Syrian migrants it is as well to be aware of the values they hold before transplanting them en mass to a totally alien culture to their own, which large numbers are implacably opposed to.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260880/syrians-are-nation-terrorist-supporters-daniel-greenfield

A 2007 poll showed that 77% of Syrians supported financing Islamic terrorists including Hamas and the Iraqi fighters who evolved into ISIS. Less than 10% of Syrians opposed their terrorism.

Edited by Steely Dan

Here we go again, well assuaging liberal guilt in exchange for destroying civilization is not a trade off that makes any sense. Before deciding what to do with Syrian migrants it is as well to be aware of the values they hold before transplanting them en mass to a totally alien culture to their own, which large numbers are implacably opposed to.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260880/syrians-are-nation-terrorist-supporters-daniel-greenfield

A 2007 poll showed that 77% of Syrians supported financing Islamic terrorists including Hamas and the Iraqi fighters who evolved into ISIS. Less than 10% of Syrians opposed their terrorism.

Lets for a minute assume those statistics are not skewed by some sort of biased wording: Do you think those children hold a political view or even know what ISIS is except the bogeyman that forced them from their schools and homes?

Lets for a minute assume those statistics are not skewed by some sort of biased wording: Do you think those children hold a political view or even know what ISIS is except the bogeyman that forced them from their schools and homes?
It depends whether they are given the names of dead martyrs and indoctrinated in the many intolerant and bigoted ways typical of their parents culture, be they religious, tribal or whatever. Inevitable social transmission of ideas totally incompatible with western secular democracy is not the same thing as believing in original sin.

P.S I do approve of the E.U finally rubber stamping a large cheque to support those displaced by war in Turkey, another predominantly Sunni Muslim state.

In your blind hatred you've forgotten that many of those children are not Muslim.

For all the PC bleeding heart types here on TV : having children is a very selfish thing to do ( YOU want to have kids , not the unborn ). Having kids in a country with hash repression ( like Assad) , war or even a poor country with no prospects of change , is just enormously stupid. It just proves humans are no more than animals and can't switch off their biological need to reprocreate.

If you are not sure , you can give your kids the best and securest life possible , don't have any!

The war in Syria is now about 4 years on going....why are there still sub 4 year olds ?

Kids have their parents to blame to put them in a sh-tty world , even in a warzone.

And no seastallion, who is always on my a-s here on TV , it has nothing to do with muslim or not.

And it isn't blind hatred but common sence and logic.

Try to think out of the box and not what education & media propaganda spoon-fed you.

In your blind hatred you've forgotten that many of those children are not Muslim.

For all the PC bleeding heart types here on TV : having children is a very selfish thing to do ( YOU want to have kids , not the unborn ). Having kids in a country with hash repression ( like Assad) , war or even a poor country with no prospects of change , is just enormously stupid. It just proves humans are no more than animals and can't switch off their biological need to reprocreate.

If you are not sure , you can give your kids the best and securest life possible , don't have any!

The war in Syria is now about 4 years on going....why are there still sub 4 year olds ?

Kids have their parents to blame to put them in a sh-tty world , even in a warzone.

And no seastallion, who is always on my a-s here on TV , it has nothing to do with muslim or not.

Try to think out of the box and not what education & media propaganda spoon-fed you.

is there a doctor in the house?

"...for the children." It is a worn, tired cliche to provoke emotive response, and derail reason. It is utterly out of the Engels-Trotsky type playbooks. Does this mean that children are not in danger and we shouldn't act? Nope! It only means you are about to be divorced from your rational faculties and employ only emotion to reach the next conclusion- which is usually offered. Here is it offered in the way of artificial numbers. There is no way these numbers of children are arriving when such overwhelming numbers of migrants are not even from Syria. Moreover, a look at the UNHCR numbers from Sep 2015 suggest it is not possible to reach the suggestion of so many children, from Syria.

70-80% of EU migrants are military age men. The only way you can arrive at the numbers of children reaching EU is to increase the age of children to 25 to finish the math. It means every single migrant who is not of military male age was a child- no women, no old people... just military men and children. I can be led to follow this possibility but then it breaks down again. This math would only be valid if nearly all the migrants were from Syria. They are not. Thus, I am correct. When I hear "We Are The World" music and "...for the children" cliches I know to hide my wallet and cover my ears; I am about to be divorced from either my money or my reason or both.

This is the mistake of progressive manipulators. They cannot follow that most people will respond compassionately to the truth. Most people will act to help others. But the use of stale cliches and contrived media spotlights, and falsified numbers, only serves to alienate those who realize they are lying. The EU migrant movement is in large part overshadowed by pure invasion. The segment that comprised valid refugees do not contain children in the numbers reflected in this OP.

post-201392-0-46128900-1448457451_thumb.

Oh dear, the sad sad irony. Common sence (sic) and logic.

Do you think any of the parents had the kind of education that taught them those things, let alone did they have the medical prophylactic resources available to them?

Nonetheless, the fact still remains that the children are innocent and your attitude is shockingly callous.

"...for the children." It is a worn, tired cliche to provoke emotive response, and derail reason. It is utterly out of the Engels-Trotsky type playbooks. Does this mean that children are not in danger and we shouldn't act? Nope! It only means you are about to be divorced from your rational faculties and employ only emotion to reach the next conclusion- which is usually offered. Here is it offered in the way of artificial numbers. There is no way these numbers of children are arriving when such overwhelming numbers of migrants are not even from Syria. Moreover, a look at the UNHCR numbers from Sep 2015 suggest it is not possible to reach the suggestion of so many children, from Syria.

70-80% of EU migrants are military age men. The only way you can arrive at the numbers of children reaching EU is to increase the age of children to 25 to finish the math. It means every single migrant who is not of military male age was a child- no women, no old people... just military men and children. I can be led to follow this possibility but then it breaks down again. This math would only be valid if nearly all the migrants were from Syria. They are not. Thus, I am correct. When I hear "We Are The World" music and "...for the children" cliches I know to hide my wallet and cover my ears; I am about to be divorced from either my money or my reason or both.

This is the mistake of progressive manipulators. They cannot follow that most people will respond compassionately to the truth. Most people will act to help others. But the use of stale cliches and contrived media spotlights, and falsified numbers, only serves to alienate those who realize they are lying. The EU migrant movement is in large part overshadowed by pure invasion. The segment that comprised valid refugees do not contain children in the numbers reflected in this OP.
War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength - 1984.

And here we are attacks on the constitution, freedom of speech, self censorship through political correctness. Islam is the religion of peace. Ignorance reinforced by a gaslighting press who frame every migrant to be a child refugee fleeing a war zone.

say thank you to your ex president Bush, that's the guy who set this world on fire.

There is, in fact, an unbroken line of related terrorist evolution in this region that spills well outside these borders, and exists throughout the muslim world. What about the Panamanian terrorists; the Grenadian terrorists? How about the feared threat of the Falkland Island terrorists, or the Cuban terrorists? Japanese terrorists? German? Mexican? Anyone? Anyone?

No, pretty much just muslim terrorists. They have issues with... every single thing in their own and the western world- there narrative proscribes this. Only they become terrorists from a long ago intervention. Only they become eternal victims (starting in Mecca in the 620s). Only they plague the earth secondary to the fictitious cause and effect you cite. Only them. A wise man would remove such ridiculous cause and effect blinders and realize it has always been there; it has always been this way. Not just now, not just at Bush 1, or Bush 2, but it has always been there- bombing, assassins, terrorism, maiming, murdering, etc. In fact, it is such an inherent tribal way of life that an entire religion wrapped such practices within it. It could never have been a turn the other cheek type religion. It had to be one that addressed the practical realities of the region in which it was born- 1,400 years ago. But you say Bush set the world on fire? You make it worse to deny the cause. You ensure it will always continue because you empower the threat by assigning it victim status. Victims demand accommodations as recompense.

Bush is an idiot who screwed up numerous lives, destroyed a nation, and caused untoward grief for all of us. But Bush did not cause this.

I suggest you read the OP again.

The claim is not regarding Syrian refugee children, it is regarding Syrian children, (in general), including those that are in Syria.

"UNICEF puts the number of Syrian children needing urgent humanitarian aid at more than eight million, driving home that there is no place safe for them in Syria."

It sort of takes the wind out of your post's sails and makes the post redundant. Sorry to say.

I suggest you read the OP again.

The claim is not regarding Syrian refugee children, it is regarding Syrian children, (in general), including those that are in Syria.

"UNICEF puts the number of Syrian children needing urgent humanitarian aid at more than eight million, driving home that there is no place safe for them in Syria."

It sort of takes the wind out of your post's sails and makes the post redundant. Sorry to say.

I re read it. My post remains valid.

Let me be clear- this is a tragedy! What is happening here totally sucks. I just emphatically object that the solution is bringing them to the West. A cursory review of demographics reveals this is not compassion, this is suicide. It absolutely must stop, irrespective of age. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2577134

Any time a person reads the news and feels the first emotional stirrings, go for a walk. Do not process conclusions in the wave of first glance emotions. Would you be a subordinate emotional creature, then continue reading. Sound conclusions never arise holding hands with emotion. Not everyone processes news in an emotional state, but "for the children" bylines seek that large population who do. Wanna help them? Stop Obama's terrorist army. Talk to Russia and insist IS destruction be matched to a political outcome that secures Russia's base in Tartus, and Assad going. Let Russia have Syria in its next incarnation, they have been there all along anyway. Start the process of building cities, schools, med centers, etc., in Syria.

AJD, have another read. The OP is about humanitarian aid for the 8 million children (including 2 million in Lebanon), and does not advocate accepting more refugees.

Your calling the number an exaggeration is baseless. Your reference to military-aged men is a distraction. Your entire post (essentially about refugees) is irrelevant to the disadvantaged children and the humanitarian aid they require.

It IS about the children, and "We Are The World" SHOULD be playing, and emotive stuff should be driving this.

Yes it is tragic. Why do they devalue their children? What makes them want to kill...and not negotiate? I seen in the news where many children are recruited to wear bombs.....why is this?

You "seen" in the news, eh? Did you also "seen" that these are innocent children from war ravaged towns and cities whose parents have nothing to do with the conflict?

Incredible. blink.png

I seen in the news where many children are recruited to wear bombs.....why is this?

Because it makes for great headlines, sells lots of newspapers and convinces self righteous bigots who love this stuff that they are correct, hence subconciously furthering the politcal objectives of whichever Russian thief, senile Australian or Channel Islands weirdo owns said newspaper / media outlet.

Edited by RuamRudy