Myanmar 28 Visa Application Outside Home Country

i am currently in thailand residing, and would like to purchase the myanmar 28day visa for travel to other parts of myanmar other den the border town which borderpass's only allowing up to mongla.

however im not a thai, im a singaporean on tourist visa, where can i go to in thailand to apply for the myanmar 28day visa?

Hi i am a singaporean also , i heard something about it some time ago .

you got to pay something like 100 usd or seomthing to apply for it .

if i come across it again i drop you a message .

- you might wanna try . chaingmai law . ( search chaingmai LAW on yahoo .

there is a website that talk about Visa also . might have some info

Hi i am a singaporean also , i heard something about it some time ago .

you got to pay something like 100 usd or seomthing to apply for it .

if i come across it again i drop you a message .

- you might wanna try . chaingmai law . ( search chaingmai LAW on yahoo .

there is a website that talk about Visa also . might have some info

i do know i can purchase my visa from my country @ about 20usd, but i was wondering if i were on a tourist visa in thailand and decides to go myanmar, i would need to purchase a visa from thailand, which im not sure if that's available

i am currently in thailand residing, and would like to purchase the myanmar 28day visa for travel to other parts of myanmar other den the border town which borderpass's only allowing up to mongla.

however im not a thai, im a singaporean on tourist visa, where can i go to in thailand to apply for the myanmar 28day visa?

I would have thought that this would be fairly elementary, but seeing as that it is not, either go to a travel agent (I guess that you might be buying a ticket to go there) and they will arrange a visa or go direct to the Burmese Embassy in BKK.

I would have thought that this would be fairly elementary, but seeing as that it is not, either go to a travel agent (I guess that you might be buying a ticket to go there) and they will arrange a visa or go direct to the Burmese Embassy in BKK.

thanks guys for the info, i wont be flying into myanmar, will be stepping across from the borders in maesai and move off from there, dont wanna hold the border pass cuz they hold my passport

just checking, there's a myanmar embassy in wireless road (bangkok)

can i proceed there to purchase my 28day visa?

i'm singaporean

Yes - you can and they will issue Singapore citizens with a travel vis ato Myanmar in Bkk.

Could be wrong - but are the visas not issued by the consular section on Sathorn Road - not Wireless Road.

Tim

just checking, there's a myanmar embassy in wireless road (bangkok)

can i proceed there to purchase my 28day visa?

i'm singaporean

Yes - you can and they will issue Singapore citizens with a travel vis ato Myanmar in Bkk.

Could be wrong - but are the visas not issued by the consular section on Sathorn Road - not Wireless Road.

Tim

hi, thanks for the reply, can u advice me on the correct address please?