Abducted former Hells Angels member Wayne Rodney Schneider found dead

webfact

so they forgot to damage his smartphone and the body was tracked by the gps? To dig up a 2 metre grave by the road takes some hours to do, so maybe they were spotted by passers by and reported to police?

although he was killed it does't look like a professional killing job. Big chance the murderers will be cought. To knock down somebody in a broadlight and drive him on a pick up through the town is pretty daring and stupid

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No great loss to society, now lets move on, next please.

Wow, I love the sense of biased judgment from so many Thai Visa members, and their total lack of compassion.

You have no idea of this person's background or story, nor who he has left behind...

Let's hope that no people in unfortunate circumstances cross your path, EVER!

You obviously have not been following the news on his background then...

A not so sophisticated thread.

Grammar chasing the "Angles" bah.gif

Members requesting mercy for the guy?

He was a violent criminal to no doubt.

His mother might miss him. Most others will not.

The good boys of Hells Angles?

Looks like fairy tale from the good old times to me.

Over the past years so many gang rivalry (fatal) shootouts, stabbing murders, drug dealing etc. pp.

Don't tell me they are motor enthusiasts!

Hells Angels are very cool motorcycle lovers with plenty of ethics and morale.

It is shameful to read the reactions here.

This is a not only a tragic event, but this time, it was obviously planned, so the worst case of murder.

Here is a little history into the "cool motorcycle lovers". They killed a child with a grenade during this nonsense. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_Biker_war

so they forgot to damage his smartphone and the body was tracked by the gps? To dig up a 2 metre grave by the road takes some hours to do, so maybe they were spotted by passers by and reported to police?

although he was killed it does't look like a professional killing job. Big chance the murderers will be cought. To knock down somebody in a broadlight and drive him on a pick up through the town is pretty daring and stupid

From what's been written the last few days it's pretty clear this was planned in advance and I suspect the hole was already dug and waiting.

I've been to that Chinese Temple...more a museum actually (Excellent, BTW) and the roadway leading to it is fairly remote, off the road that goes to Wat Wansangwararam.

If you want a first hand account of the Hells Angels, I suggest your read journalist Hunter S. Thompson's account of joining the gang in California in the 60s for a year. He became friends with them but was almost beat to death before he left.

51UTBvSiJaL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

UPDATED OP

Kidnapped Australian former motorbike gang member found killed and buried in Sattahip

30-wpcf_728x409.jpg

SATTAHIP: -- The kidnapped 38-year-old Australian Hells Angles motorcycle gang member Wayne Rodney Schneider was found dead at a roadside bush in Sattahip district in Chonburi province.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/875324-abducted-former-hells-angels-member-wayne-rodney-schneider-found-dead/

One thing is for sure. It was either sanctioned or it is not over.

Plenty of vested interest in Antonio's story. Aram better hope he is believed and if you have a security job in Melbourne stand inside the doorway for a bit.

No great loss to society, now lets move on, next please.

Wow, I love the sense of biased judgment from so many Thai Visa members, and their total lack of compassion.

You have no idea of this person's background or story, nor who he has left behind...

Let's hope that no people in unfortunate circumstances cross your path, EVER!

You obviously have not been following the news on his background then...

lets hope i never cross the path of a hell's angel too.

Hells Angels are very cool motorcycle lovers with plenty of ethics and morale.

It is shameful to read the reactions here.

This is a not only a tragic event, but this time, it was obviously planned, so the worst case of murder.

Obviously a member and spokesperson for the group. Cool, ethics and morale. 55555. Oh sorry morale, yes they do have morale, the feelings of enthusiasm and loyalty that a person or group has about a task or job. Are you referring to their actions in drug manufacturing, selling, prostitution, standover tactics, fraudulent activites and theft. Yes, very cool, ethical and plenty of morale.

How did they stumble on the bodies?,you very rarely get anywhere

near the full stories,on news reports here.

regards worgeordie

"How did they stumble on the bodies?"

Even if it was off the beaten path, a bunch of people digging a two metre deep hole and then filling it back in again would take some time and almost certainly be observed by someone.

"very rarely get anywhere near the full stories,on news reports here"

Fortunately an absence of facts rarely impedes the production of speculative assumptions here at TV.

says in the article, the rental vehicles GPS (<deleted>)

"His body was found buried 2 meters deep under the ground at a roadside bush.."

How could they find him then, buried 2 metes deep at a random spot?

Perhaps further details will reveal this.

Try reading the post regarding GPS and tyre tracks and freshly moved earth!

How did they stumble on the bodies?,you very rarely get anywhere

near the full stories,on news reports here.

regards worgeordie

Does nobody read the articles before they empty headedly chip in? They used the GPS on the rented pick up to retrace the movements of the pick up truck that was rented.

Body of kidnapped Australian Hells Angels gang member found in Thailand

Lindsay Murdoch

Bangkok: The body of kidnapped Australian Hells Angels motor cycle gang leader Wayne Rodney Schneider has been found buried in a shallow grave in Thailand.

Five masked gunmen bashed Mr Schneider unconscious and threw him into a pick-up utility outside his home in the Thai tourist city of Pattaya early on Monday.

His body was found buried in a two-metre grave in roadside bush near a Chinese temple in Sattahip district of Chonburi province, a short drive from Mr Schneider's house, Thai police said.

A Thai court has approved a police request to issue a warrant for the arrest of Antonio Bagnato on charges of conspiring to assault and detain Mr Schneider, who was reportedly his partner in a Sydney fitness centre, according to Thai media reports.

Full story: http://www.theage.com.au/world/body-of-kidnapped-australian-hells-angels-gang-member-found-in-thailand-20151202-gldcel.html

theage.jpg

-- The Age 2015-12-02

I wonder if you can buy his Motorcycle. I'm sure it is nice !

Archived