Abducted former Hells Angels member Wayne Rodney Schneider found dead

webfact

The 1% ers are grubs. They choose a certain lifestyle, but once they're in, it's hard to leave. An annual toy run doesn't make them good guys, nor does popular TV shows like Sons of Anarchy. They run prostitutes, drugs, extortion rackets, night clubs, security companies etc, These grubs forced pretty radical law changes in my home state of Qld in Oz when they took their grievances with each other into the public domain where innocent bystanders were put at risk. The new laws weren't popular as they did have a flow on affect against your legal bike enthusiasts, but they have worked. I'm not going to shed a tear for the victim here as his crim history clearly shows that he has more than likely harmed others in the past. Hopefully BIB will track down the killers and remove another grub or two from society. Win win! Maybe it's just the ex-copper in me.....

I am from Caboolture Queensland and am 100% behind you. The state govt did a great job in banning these bikie scum. Yes there are a few good ones, but not many. The majority are out and out criminals.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now there is a story of good policing. The chief in Pattaya should have been in charge of the Koh Tao case instead - would have saved a lot of embarrassing exposure of the Thai police ineptitude and the absurdity of the criminal justice system in Thailand. Well done Pattaya police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same Same but different.

In this case there were no locals to protect.

Just crim Farangs, perfect chance for the RTP to show how smart they are.

Should be a good earner too..

The 1% ers are grubs. They choose a certain lifestyle, but once they're in, it's hard to leave. An annual toy run doesn't make them good guys, nor does popular TV shows like Sons of Anarchy. They run prostitutes, drugs, extortion rackets, night clubs, security companies etc, These grubs forced pretty radical law changes in my home state of Qld in Oz when they took their grievances with each other into the public domain where innocent bystanders were put at risk. The new laws weren't popular as they did have a flow on affect against your legal bike enthusiasts, but they have worked. I'm not going to shed a tear for the victim here as his crim history clearly shows that he has more than likely harmed others in the past. Hopefully BIB will track down the killers and remove another grub or two from society. Win win! Maybe it's just the ex-copper in me.....

I am from Caboolture Queensland and am 100% behind you. The state govt did a great job in banning these bikie scum. Yes there are a few good ones, but not many. The majority are out and out criminals.

You'll probably find that alot of these types do lots of things for "charity", as a cover for their nefarious activites/ to fool people into thinking that they're OK.

Think London, 1960, the Kray gang on two wheels.

They probably "love their old mums" too.

Well, you live by the sward, you die by the sward... somehow I don't think many tears will be shad

at his demise....

Do you mean sword? A sward means " short grass" So you are saying you live by short grass,you die by short grass.cheesy.gifwai2.gif i'm only having a bit of fun with ya,don't take it serious pleasetongue.pngwai2.gif

for those who cant figure out how they found him ............................try READING the whole story .

They traced the GPS in the hire car ....................................why would the car stop for 2 hrs in the middle of nowhere ( as stated in the report). Then find fresh tracks that lead off the main road .......not really hard to figure out ------sherlock !!

Thats easy info to follow. But how did they find which hired truck was the one used, as there are a few around.

Now there is a story of good policing. The chief in Pattaya should have been in charge of the Koh Tao case instead - would have saved a lot of embarrassing exposure of the Thai police ineptitude and the absurdity of the criminal justice system in Thailand. Well done Pattaya police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same Same but different.

In this case there were no locals to protect.

Just crim Farangs, perfect chance for the RTP to show how smart they are.

Should be a good earner too..

Couldn't quite avoid a bit of bashing?

"His body was found buried 2 meters deep under the ground at a roadside bush.."

How could they find him then, buried 2 metes deep at a random spot?

Perhaps further details will reveal this.

I thought the story explained it clearly. I won't spoil the surprise of the use of good police work. They could have saved themselves 2 hrs work if the car hire firm had disclosed the GPS tracking in the car.

If im right the original story tells how they traced the vehicle,and that it was found to have left tracks into the bush to where fresh earth was located to have been recently dugup.No big deal you reap what you sow,and from all accounts moving about like he did was just not the answer.being in most gangs today,is for life,if you try to run,then its your beginning of the end of your life.They all know the consequences,no loss by all accounts,not many tears will be shed,apart from near family,they are the ones we have to have sympathy with.

The car hire people didnt come into it,the car was rented not stolen,only if it was in an accident or failed to return,would they have cause to make a report.Up until then all that went on was hearsay only,could be true or false,especially in thailand.Top and bottom of it was the fact that that person was no stranger to the police,and they would not be surprised by what they found,good or bad,another dealer off the streets,good all round.

Didn't the Pattaya Police Chief assert just yesterday that he was sure that the victim was still alive?

I suppose that could have been a statement deliberately made to put the perpetrators off but it is more likely just another example of the Pattaya keystone cops in action.

For those wondering about what a "hells angel" is.... It is a member of a motorcycle gang started in 1948 (probably by disaffected WW2 veterans)

During the hedonistic period, of the 1960's, the gang population increased, and then further, with the return of Vietnam veterans, who were treated appallingly by their countrymen

At some stage, the US department of justice declared them to be an organized crime gang, and Canada followed suit.

In Australia, the gang is also referred to as an outlaw gang ( perhaps simply because the members don't adhere to the norms... Laws... Of the society that safeguard the rest of us)

Perhaps the first report did not include enough information, but it did quite clearly state that the police were still investigating the crime, and this was followed up with a full story at an appropriate time, which is a common occurrence worldwide ( breaking news vs a complete story).... The argument could be that the first story was released to early... But this sort of story sells newspapers worldwide

The follow up story was full of details, such as the cars GPS tracking devise, so finding the body so quickly is a job well done by the Police, and they should be congratulated for that.

The follow up story states that the Australian police are also investigating, which would be expected, if only to confirm that the dead man is whom they claim it is, but me thinks also to attempt to identify the perps, as if they were Australians, they need to be on a watchlist, in an attempt to reduce the number of killers roaming free in this world we live in

As to the innocent or guilt of this, the news article states that he was on the NSW most wanted list and was involved (allegedly) in activities such as drug trafficking, obstruction of justice,theft and a shooting incident.... And I'm sure a full bad guys shopping list could be further added, though not mentioned

Readers need to consider that to be put on a "most wanted" list is a serious thing, and most likely this man got what he deserved, perhaps by his former comrades even ( hence the import for Australian authorities to investigate), as we know that it is both hard to join and hard to leave an outlaw gang, as hunter s Thomson discovered while researching one of his early novels

These men leave an " outlaw gang" with intimate knowledge of the gangs secrets, and could be coerced into turning states evidence, such as many mafiosas in the USA ( hence my comment about his death at the hands of former comrades... And after all, they are now chasing his former partner, which.

I hope this helps to clear up some of the issues raised, but I suspect that if readers couldn't follow the story, they might not be able to follow this short history of a club known for its violence.

Perhaps further details will reveal this.

I thought the story explained it clearly. I won't spoil the surprise of the use of good police work. They could have saved themselves 2 hrs work if the car hire firm had disclosed the GPS tracking in the car.

Dear ICECOOL and other members who posted this.

The Original Story DIDN'T have that in there, only that the Guy was found buried 2 meters deep under the ground at a roadside bush.

The info about the GPS Tracker device was added MUCH later to the OP.

Reading some of these posts it is obvious that some posters activate their typing fingers before putting their brains in gear. They certainly do not comprehend what they are reading. The report states that the GPS in the vehicle used led them to the site where the grave was 100 metres from the road.

Body of abducted Australian biker found in Thailand

(BBC)The body of an Australian who was formerly a Hells Angels gang member has been found in Thailand.

Thai police said the body of Wayne Schneider, 37, was found in a grave not far from the beachside town of Pattaya.

Five masked men - none of them Thai - had taken Mr Schneider from his house and bundled him into a white pick-up truck on Monday, police told the BBC.

They believe Australian Antonio Bagnato was part of the gang and have issued a warrant for his arrest.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34981150

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2015-12-02

Perhaps further details will reveal this.If you read the article the police saw tire track that went off the road and searched the area and found the dirt was rigged in,

Channel 10 (Australia( made a pretty good miniseries about some of these bikie characters in 2012 called 'Brothers in Arms'. It focused more on a bikie shoot out where 7 people were killed and 28 injured in Sydney in 2007, but shows the bikie culture of the time where new clubs were trying to muscle in on each others territory. It's a pretty good series and worth a watch if you want to download from ThePirateBay.se

Each episode starts with a quote stated by Justice Adrian Roden when the clubs went before the New South Wales Supreme Court; "As patriotism can lead to jingoism and mateship can lead to cronyism, so bikie club loyalty can lead to bikie club war."

Reading some of these posts it is obvious that some posters activate their typing fingers before putting their brains in gear. They certainly do not comprehend what they are reading. The report states that the GPS in the vehicle used led them to the site where the grave was 100 metres from the road.

Think you will find that the news reports were updated with the GPS info after the posters had made their comments. This was clearly noted in later comments.

Hoist with your own petard comes to mind!!

How did they stumble on the bodies?,you very rarely get anywhere

near the full stories,on news reports here.

regards worgeordie

I don't know if you have read the latest but it looks like some coppers did some good old policework and subsequently discovered the deceased. You see Worgeordie, not all cops here are dumb but given how the body was discovered, I'd say the crims weren't very bright.

Channel 10 (Australia( made a pretty good miniseries about some of these bikie characters in 2012 called 'Brothers in Arms'. It focused more on a bikie shoot out where 7 people were killed and 28 injured in Sydney in 2007, but shows the bikie culture of the time where new clubs were trying to muscle in on each others territory. It's a pretty good series and worth a watch if you want to download from ThePirateBay.se

Each episode starts with a quote stated by Justice Adrian Roden when the clubs went before the New South Wales Supreme Court; "As patriotism can lead to jingoism and mateship can lead to cronyism, so bikie club loyalty can lead to bikie club war."

You're a little out on your dates but the stats are right. Brother In Arms related to the Milperra Massacre, which occurred on Fathers' day, the 2nd September 1984, not 2007.

Kudos to the police for able to find the victim. This case could have been among the unsolved mysteries piled up on the desk.

The gang of murderers bothered to dig 2 meters deep and buried the body. They could have disposed the body along the roadside, sea, rubbish or anywhere convenient.

for those who cant figure out how they found him ............................try READING the whole story .

They traced the GPS in the hire car ....................................why would the car stop for 2 hrs in the middle of nowhere ( as stated in the report). Then find fresh tracks that lead off the main road .......not really hard to figure out ------sherlock !!

Thats easy info to follow. But how did they find which hired truck was the one used, as there are a few around.

There were witnesses of the abduction, people saw the truck and probably the licence plate, then it's easy to track down who owns the car.... that's probably why earlier in the week police were able to issue a warrant for one of the abductors who probably had to leave some form of ID with the rental place even though the fate of the victim were unknown then

<deleted> people ! The ORIGINAL post made NO mention of how the body was found.

People asked the question.

Afterwards the original post was updated with the information.

<deleted>, to borrow your vernacular, the original post did indeed contain a link to the information, because i read it on that link.

information may have been added to the post later but it was all there in the original story.

Archived