Abducted former Hells Angels member Wayne Rodney Schneider found dead

webfact

So, how much effort will the officials from the land of OZ put into this investigation? Will he have friends or family pushing the politicians along? Some recent high profile tourist murders come to mind.

Ha! People like this have no interest in pushing for an investigation. They know exactly why where and by whom. They will not rely on the judicial system fir any justice....they will be planning their own.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"His body was found buried 2 meters deep under the ground at a roadside bush.."

How could they find him then, buried 2 metes deep at a random spot?

Perhaps further details will reveal this.

The further details are in the report - 'A Police team went to the area as indicated by the GPS signal and found a recently disturbed piece of soil and after 1 hour of digging, the naked body of a man thought to be that of Mr. Wayne Schneider aged 38, was recovered.'

How did they stumble on the bodies?,you very rarely get anywhere

near the full stories,on news reports here.

regards worgeordie

Well from reading the original report above, the rented pickup was stationed 100 meters off the road for 2 hours as per the GPS reading, which obviously threw up a red flag.

I'm sure the plods who went there used their noggin after seeing fresh diggings and decided to go digging themselves

Just my reading between the lines.... rolleyes.gif

How did they stumble on the bodies?,you very rarely get anywhere

near the full stories,on news reports here.

regards worgeordie

"Checking of the vehicles GPS position showed it stopped at Phra Tamnak hill in South Pattaya, and last position was at the road to Khao Cheechan hill where it stopped at 7.00 am on Monday morning for two hours before moving out"

Kinda of a hint how they found him

"His body was found buried 2 meters deep under the ground at a roadside bush.."

How could they find him then, buried 2 metes deep at a random spot?

Perhaps further details will reveal this.

If you read the report it says: rented pick up with gps tracking led them to the spot ( gps is accurate to 1 metre) + tyre tracks etc. - or

are you being sarcastic ?!

I'm fact using Global Positional Satalite (GPS,) of special design, 10 years ago, we when needing to place new underground equipment, could locate existing underground cables within 100 mm (10 cm). As for the exact location, within a couple of hours the location would obbiusly still leave very noticeable disturbed soil. Also, and I'm no expert I'm this field, but within a couple of hours the body heat could easily give pretty much the distance beneath the surface by use of modern "infrared detectors". Oh I hope the " What's a GPS brigade" don't start going on with "What's infrared". If so try Google to pass your time of day.

google 'Lionel Patea' Gold Coast gives an insight to what these pond life are capable of..

Terrible story and it really tells everyone what these bike gangs really are : A bunch of hardened criminals.Unbelievable that in this day and age with all the info on this,there`s still loads of people that believe that these gangs are just ordinary "bike enthusiasts and loving family people" !!

Well, its a changing of the guard; he aint swimming with the fishes.

As posted before this is a mafia drug mob killing for some deal gone wrong where the money has not been paid over.

More alarming is that it seems evident that the notorious italian /australian , lebanese drug scum are operating in LOS.

Quite a lot of scum operating in the LOS, not all of whom are farangs and some of whom are highly placed in society.

Have to say, also a lot of non-scum here too which is what makes it all bearable

True but one can't say the same about Pattaya. Even the good guys are sex addicts.

And it goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

Worgeordie and Arminbkk, I am very very lucky that I didn't post that as I also saw the original post with all the (later) information omitted.

Respect

wai.gif

What is not comical about this thread?

The bad guys would have been good candidates for Trump's new version of The Apprentice, TV viewers learnt no-one reads beyond the first page before they post, I learnt all the written conventions for source/published material does not apply to TV editorials, saying the same thing thousands of times is perfectly fine if it makes one person feel bigger and better at the time of posting ....

But, hey there is nothing funnier than a dumb criminal at work!

Loads of benefits too

• The Australian taxpayer will not bear the cost of incarcerating these guys
  • One bad guy gone
  • Five-six more nullified
  • RTP get a result and some solid positive press
  • 72 hours of mirth
  • 5'4'' wannabe hitmen need more than re-runs of DeNiro, Liotta and Pesci's conversations at car trunks
  • Encourage middle eastern Australians high school ambitions

what else...

Wow 11 pages (probably whittle it down to 6 or 7 if we removed all the references to Worgeodie's post)

Amazing how many armchair / keyboard warriors (should that read Khi-bored - worriers?) denounce the deceased and outlaw MC clubs here. Yet, the truth be known, they've probably rubbed shoulders with members of the clubs or frequented their establishments without knowing.

This would be especially true of the denizens of massage parlours, brothels and gogo bars....oh I'm sorry the TV crew are so morally upright they'd NEVER frequent THOSE sorts of places now would they? Especially as prostitution is illegal making patronage a criminal act in itself. it is only the degree of criminality which changes.

Let ye who is without sin cast the first empty beer glass you bunch of hypocrites

R.I.P. Mr Scneider.

R.I.P.? Really?

How about Rot In Purgatory for all those that are still alive.

PS. The RTP are the primary benefactors of the patronage of the salubrious places you mention. The MC and their ilk are merely the facilitators.

I think it says quite clearly they used the GPS from the hired truck(where it stopped DURRH) to locate the body. Not much investigation there !

I reckon worgeordie wil be up for some sort of award if this sh!t keeps happening.

I just hope he turned off the notification for "someone quotes my post" whistling.gif

"Former HELLS ANGLES member Wayne Rodney Schneider found dead".

What is a Hells Angle?

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?????? where have you been for the last 40 years

relax brother dont get all excited about the possible stupidity of another member

he was merely making a mockery of the spelling error made in the word "ANGLE" which offcoarse should be "ANGEL" but I am sure you knew that as well right??????

Offcoarse is off course of course

Archived