Abducted former Hells Angels member Wayne Rodney Schneider found dead

webfact

No real surprise here. Was fully expecting this.

But not so smart to use a rented car/truck with GPS tracking. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

If they were smart they wouldnt be Hell's Angels

Plenty of brains in all outlaw gangs,too smart for the police most of the time.They never seem to bust the major players.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did they stumble on the bodies?,you very rarely get anywhere

near the full stories,on news reports here.

regards worgeordie

The police commander watched a lot of CSI and CI channel and realized that most bodies are found in shallow graves. So at roll call he said "I want every shallow grave uncovered in the province'.

"His body was found buried 2 meters deep under the ground at a roadside bush.."

How could they find him then, buried 2 metes deep at a random spot?

Perhaps further details will reveal this.

Its all explained in the text of the posting. The rented truck had a GPS and they just followed the path of the signal and noticed it stopped for a couple of hours at one spot. A fresh grave is easy to spot. They more than likely handed him a shovel and made him dig.

"Former HELLS ANGLES member Wayne Rodney Schneider found dead".

What is a Hells Angle?

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?????? where have you been for the last 40 years
Easy easy he is just angling to see if you have a sense of humor over a misspelled word. Misspelling of English is quite common here. You should be aware of that.

What is a Hells Angle?

I have heard of Hells Angels, but not of the Hells Angles.
Don't let your sense of humor get away you will definitely need it here. If my g/f does not get a joke which is often I just tell her its a ha ha ha

These geniuses rented a van equipped with GPS, bungled the abduction which was observed by security guards, left evidence lying around which seems to have identified the leader of the killer gang, toiled to dig a very deep grave which the cops found within hours and generally turned the whole thing into a farce.

I wonder what their escape plan is, hightail it to the Cambodian border?

Perhaps they had a "work permit" for this job and don't fear being caught.

regards worgeordie

"How did they stumble on the bodies?"

Even if it was off the beaten path, a bunch of people digging a two metre deep hole and then filling it back in again would take some time and almost certainly be observed by someone.

"very rarely get anywhere near the full stories,on news reports here"

Fortunately an absence of facts rarely impedes the production of speculative assumptions here at TV.

to worgeodie...Most of the time its easier to understand when people read OP smile.png

...police could locate the pickup truck which the kidnappers rented from a car rental shop on Pattaya Sai 3 road fixed with GPS tracking system.

Checking of the vehicle’s GPS position showed it stopped at Phra Tamnak hill in South Pattaya, and last position was at the road to Khao Cheechan hill where it stopped at 7.00 am on Monday morning for two hours before moving out. Pattaya police chief Pol Col Sukthat Pumpunmuang said the team of police went to the location and found tyre tracks of the pickup truck driving 100 metres off the road into the roadside bush. (copy/paste of OPwai.gif)

...anyway, I was down near Pattaya earlier today. I noticed on the grassy verge a group of gentlemen acting in a bizarre manner. They were all wearing deer-stalkers, brandishing magnifying-glasses, and puffing away earnestly on meerschaum pipes.

It could only be:

Da Da Da

The Thai Visa Detective Agency!blink.png

Its the season, more German visitors arriving .rolleyes.gif

What is a Hells Angle?

relax brother dont get all excited about the possible stupidity of another member

he was merely making a mockery of the spelling error made in the word "ANGLE" which offcoarse should be "ANGEL" but I am sure you knew that as well right??????

read it when I first woke up obviously I was still half asleepcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No great loss to society, now lets move on, next please.

Wow, I love the sense of biased judgment from so many Thai Visa members, and their total lack of compassion.

You have no idea of this person's background or story, nor who he has left behind...

Let's hope that no people in unfortunate circumstances cross your path, EVER!

Oh <deleted> off and get a life... The guy was a criminal living off the proceeds of others addictions and heartbreak.

Get real <deleted>.

Nobody gives a shit about his 'demise'...

...anyway, I was down near Pattaya earlier today. I noticed on the grassy verge a group of gentlemen acting in a bizarre manner. They were all wearing deer-stalkers, brandishing magnifying-glasses, and puffing away earnestly on meerschaum pipes.

It could only be:

Da Da Da

The Thai Visa Detective Agency!blink.png

Its the season, more German visitors arriving .rolleyes.gif

I hear a certain Mr Van Der Valk's flying in from Amsterdam toothumbsup.gif

No great loss to society, now lets move on, next please.

Wow, I love the sense of biased judgment from so many Thai Visa members, and their total lack of compassion.

You have no idea of this person's background or story, nor who he has left behind...

Let's hope that no people in unfortunate circumstances cross your path, EVER!

Did'nt you read "Former Australian Hells Angels" member ! say no more. This is a good place to find any Aussie Hells Angel. All scum.

There are constant roadworks at Khao chee chan a stonethrow from the Chinese temple. Lot's of small diggers and the like. Perhaps the hole was ready and then filled manually.

A few questions to the minidigger drivers may come up trumps.

Doubtful, my understanding was the GPS said they were at that site for 2 hrs. Doesn't take 2 hours to fill a hole, they should have dug it before hand.

regards worgeordie

Does nobody read the articles before they empty headedly chip in? They used the GPS on the rented pick up to retrace the movements of the pick up truck that was rented.

in fairness to many TVM the first report did not say anything about a rental truck with a GPS

regards worgeordie

It does say. The vehicle which was rented had a tracker and they used tracker info to pinpoint locations stopped at

So they must know who rented the truck, and can go on from there , or will that be too difficult for the RTP.

These geniuses rented a van equipped with GPS, bungled the abduction which was observed by security guards, left evidence lying around which seems to have identified the leader of the killer gang, toiled to dig a very deep grave which the cops found within hours and generally turned the whole thing into a farce.

I wonder what their escape plan is, hightail it to the Cambodian border?

Judging by how they have operated to date it wouldn't surprise me if they imitated the couple of Russians from a few years back who, after robbing a bank in Pattaya, took off in a speedboat headed towards Hua Hin.

Needless to say, they didn't get too far!!

regards worgeordie

Does nobody read the articles before they empty headedly chip in? They used the GPS on the rented pick up to retrace the movements of the pick up truck that was rented.

in fairness to many TVM the first report did not say anything about a rental truck with a GPS

Perhaps if an OP is edited it would be nice to be informed. Poor old Worgeordie is getting a lot of stick he does not deserve. Such is life.

Archived